• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak and Feather 6 (part 1)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
*Note - if you read the prologue when it was firs posted, please take another look before reading this chapter as I edited it and added a lot more story. If you already did that then please enjoy the offering below! ;)

----

Samantha looked around nervously and contemplated her precarious position. Although the drug-induced haze in was wearing off she was still a long way from being safe.

Kraus and Sexton had dragged Samantha into the specially prepared room, which was full of bondage and tickling paraphernalia. She was then suspended by leather, fur-lined cuffs around her wrists that were attached to a chain bolted to the ceiling. The fact that her legs were taped together and she was stretched up almost on tiptoe put her in an uncomfortable position and one that would rapidly prove tiring.

More alarming to Samantha was the fact that this wasn’t the first time she had found herself in such a state. She swayed this way and that but it was impossible to find a position that relieved the strain on her bound body.

Patricia Kraus watched her struggles with amusement. She knew she had done her binding job well enough and she was happy to watch her new plaything struggle for a while. It would make breaking her all the sweeter.

There was a plush couch up against one wall. Sexton had settled himself into this and was also enjoying the show. A shiver of excitement ran through him as he contemplated what was to come. He had witnessed the gorgeous blonde tie and tickle an inattentive male guard on the soles of his feet until he cried and begged to be released. Even when he passed out Kraus had just revived him and continued her torture, laughing mercilessly at the young man’s breathless, tearful pleading.

On another occasion Kraus had stripped and spread-eagle tied down a young secretary and then tickled her all over her body. Once the young woman had been reduced to a giggling, trembling wreck the Major had teased her pussy and nipples forcing the girl through a series of powerful orgasms. The secretary had not done anything wrong but the Major had just decided to tickle torture the pretty young thing for the hell of it.

With that in mind, the bearded millionaire couldn’t wait to see what his delectable Valkyrie had in store for Samantha Storm.

Kraus drank in every inch of Samantha’s trembling body, thinking about what fun she would have with her. However, her sense of Teutonic discipline made it clear she would need to set a few ground rules. She walked over to an equipment shelf and selected a riding crop, swishing it noisily through the air a few times.

“Now Samantha, although I love to tickle torture a helpless prisoner I am not as nice as Miss Ramirez. Should you try any foolish escapes or attacks I shall have no qualms in administering discipline. Is that clear?”

Samantha stared stonily at Kraus and said nothing. The blonde used the tip of the riding crop to lift Samantha’s chin until the captive’s gaze met her own.

“I said, is that clear?” She repeated icily.

“Yes.” Samantha replied through gritted teeth.

Kraus laid the whip aside for a minute and started circling Samantha; making approving noises and murmurs. Eventually she stopped behind Samantha; she placed her hands on the bound agent’s shoulders and spoke softly into her ear. “You are going to be good girl for me, ja?”

As those hands touched her shoulders, Samantha felt the nerve endings in her neck and underarms begin to tingle in nervous anticipation. The German seemed to sense this and her hands slid down Samantha’s body and began to lightly stroke up and down her sides. Samantha closed her eyes, took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

Kraus began to giggle. “You must feel very helpless, Schatze. Every inch of you is mine to explore. How fun!” The sadistic German tilted the brunette’s head back and smiled down at her. “Now, we begin.”

Samantha felt the German’s hands slide around her front to gently caress her neck before starting to unbutton her shirt. She looked down startled as long elegant fingers slowly slipped each button through its hole, working their way down her body.

“Alright!” Sexton hooted. “Finally some action.” He put two fingers in his mouth and whistled. “Take it all off, sister!”

But Kraus was not paying attention. A strange look had come over her eyes. She buried her nose in Samantha’s hair and inhaled deeply. “Mmmm.” She hissed. “I can smell your trepidation. It’s delicious.”

Samantha felt helpless knowing there was nothing she could do for now but endure what the tall blonde had in store. She swallowed nervously but her throat felt dry.

Kraus unbuttoned Samantha’s red shirt all the way to her belt and then slowly drew the tails from out of her jeans to let the garment hang loose. She stepped around to stand in front of Samantha. Her hands were on her hips and she held the riding crop loosely in one hand. With a cruel smile on her face she traced the tongue of the whip lightly up the exposed strip of Samantha’s belly. “Are you ready my sweet?” The whip disappeared under Samantha’s collar then flipped outwards, moving the shirt aside. She repeated her action on the opposite side to reveal Samantha’s shapely breasts, encased in a black satin bra, her slim, toned belly and darling innie belly button.

Sexton wolf-whistled. His blonde officer knew how to put on a show.

Kraus locked eyes with Samantha and smiled. “Now we see if the stories about your ticklish body are true, ja?” The tip of the whip dropped to Samantha’s hip and began to trace a light, teasing path up her side. Samantha wriggled slightly, a pained smile on her face. When the tip of the whip disappeared under her shirt to delve into her underarm, she bit her lip.

The German giggled and began to stroke the whip against the buttery smooth skin. Samantha screwed her eyes shut and let out a low strangled squeal. She was teetering on the edge and the blonde held her there, maintaining a steady teasing touch. She was finally rewarded with an involuntary giggle. She switched the whip to the other armpit and gave it the same slow, excruciating treatment. “Did you know that an artist always prepares the canvas before painting, Samantha? I am preparing a masterpiece.”

Kraus let the whip fall to the ground and then unbuttoned her jacket. She tossed it aside to reveal an impressive torso. Her blouse clung tightly to her spare, muscular sides and belly fitted attractively to her impressive chest. She advanced on the helpless brunette and slid her cool hands under her open shirt to hold her sides. “You may start laughing now.” Her hands ran up Samantha’s sides and began to spider tickle her sensitive underarms.

“Wahhhh. Oh Guh- Noooooo!” Samantha wailed. She tucked her chin in and then threw her head back as rich, musical laughter bubbled up in her throat and escaped. She tried to step back but there was nowhere to go.

Kraus gave a low chuckle. She was pressed up close against her wriggling captive and enjoying the feel of the sensitive skin at the mercy of her diddling digits.

Samantha pressed her face into her upper arm to muffle her laughter but the rhythmic heaving of her chest and belly fooled nobody, least of all the tall German.

“So the stories were true.” Kraus gloated. “How delightful.” Her fingernails licked away at Samantha’s smooth armpits. She pressed her lips up against Samantha’s ear. “Oh you’ll laugh for me. You’ll laugh until you can laugh no more and still I will tickle you. If you pass out, I’ll revive you. You are mine!” She whispered.

The teasing with the whip had horribly stimulated the nerve endings in Samantha’s horribly ticklish hollows and now the German exploited this without mercy. She rubbed and pitter-pattered her fingertips over every ticklish centimetre of flesh and alternated this with her dancing fingernails. As well as the sweet pleasure the blonde got from this she was also rewarded with the helpless laughter of the legendary Samantha Storm.

The probing fingers wriggled out of Samantha’s armpits and began to explore her taut ribs. “How about your ribbies, hmmmm Samantha? I can see your underarms are ticklish but what about your ribs? I wonder how many ribs you have? Let me see, I think I will have to count them.”

Samantha regarded her balefully. “Oh shit, don’t you dare…” She tried to sound authoritative and strong but the after effects of the underarm tickling left her voice shaky and giggly.

“Shhh, Samantha. I am trying to concentrate here. Now, one…two…three.”

Samantha squealed and threw her head back as the German’s fingers whirled and danced over her ribs while counting them. It was excruciating and it seemed as if the teasing hands were actually coaxing the laughter out of her lungs as she tottered precariously.

“Ach – Samantha! Now you have made me lose count with all your wriggling.” Kraus chided in mock annoyance. “Now I must do another count.” She began again but this time her hands rhythmically squeezed at Samantha’s ticklish ribs until the flesh around them glowed. Then she would knead her knuckles into the spaces between the ribs, moving her hands back and forth.

Wild strands of black hair stuck to Samantha’s tear stained face as she helplessly endured the German’s special attentions. The lovely brunette grew weaker and more tired but the icy blonde was tireless. She alternated between tickling Samantha’s ribs and armpits with an almost uncanny knack of switching between targets before they had a chance to become desensitised.

“Now Samantha, I am wondering how ticklish your lovely belly is. It is so nice and smooth and looks very pretty with you stretched out like this. Not so, Mr Sexton?”

“Oh, she’s a regular work of art.” He chortled. “Oughta be stuffed and mounted, if you know what I mean.” He giggled at his own joke. This little private performance was a real turn-on for him to which the bulge in his pants testified.

Samantha felt her cheeks burn with the rage and humiliation. She was beaten for now but she would get even one day. Her thoughts of interrupted by the cool fingertips arriving on her belly. She tensed her stomach muscles in anticipation. She knew from cruel experience that this would yield no relief but her stubborn streak made her try nonetheless.

Kraus ran a single fingertip down the centre of Samantha’s superb stomach and watched with pleasure as the muscles involuntarily contracted below her belly button. She would enjoy exploring that later, but for now there was other fun to be had. She stepped behind Samantha and reached around to caress her belly.

Samantha looked down as the blood red fingernails danced lightly on her tummy.

Kraus was humming to herself as she pressed her cheek up against Samantha’s and drummed lightly on the tightened tummy muscles. “You are too tense, Samantha. Stress is bad for you. It will be my pleasure to assist you here. I think a massage will help.”

Samantha opened her mouth to tell the German exactly where she could stick her idea but her words were cut off as ten clawed fingers began to lightly claw at her bare belly.

“Wahhh HAHAHA….omigod….Noooo…don’t…shiiii hi hi hiiiiittt!” Samantha wailed. She shrank backwards only to find herself wedges against her tormentor. Her head fell forward and she began to giggle mirthfully as knowing fingers deftly explored her belly and sides. “Get off meeeeee!” She squealed, whipping her head from side to side.

Samantha pulled down at her aching her arms to protect her sides and belly but her bonds gave not one inch. Tears of frustration and laughter rolled down her cheeks as the German’s fingers wreaked havoc on her ticklish torso. Those tireless digits clawed, stroked, rubbed and massaged all the naked flesh they could reach from the waist of Samantha’s jeans to the cups of her bra.

The blonde tickler felt a surge of excitement as Samantha bucked and wriggled with laughter and her denim-clad ass rubbed up against her. With a sadistic gleam in her eyes she ran her fingers over and over the agent’s quivering belly. She pinched at her tender tummy flesh and rolled it between her forefinger and thumb. She lightly raked her nails up and down her sides and she worked her fingers under the waist her Samantha’s jeans to probe at her hipbones and waist. “Mein Gott! You are ticklish all over. This is delightful!” She breathed excitedly as her plaything went wild with laughter.

Samantha sucked in a lungfull of air. She could almost feel herself going light hearted with laughter. Kraus’s fingers tormented her smooth skin and dug into the toned muscle beneath. The German’s hands ran around to meet beneath Samantha’s bellybutton and the circled back to tickle her lower back.

Kraus slipped her pinkie finger into Samantha’s deep, oval bellybutton and the brunette’s laughter hiccuped to excruciating new levels. The German knew she had found another sweet spot and teased the tender dimple with great relish. Every time her fingernail teased the soft knot of flesh at the centre of that lovely navel the laughter would shoot up an octave or two.

“Awww, is your pwetty, iddle bewwy button tickle-wish?” Sexton taunted from his privileged vantagepoint.

The German tried a new tack now and worked her hands under Samantha’s shirt to start tickling her back.

Samantha gasped. She had not experienced this before but it gave her a moment’s respite from the tantalising treatment that was meted out to her belly. At first it felt quite nice, the German’s fingers fluttered up and down her back from the nape of her neck to the base of her spine. But quickly it changed. The fluttering fingers began to tickle. They darted in and out of her armpits, skated down her sides and all over her back. The contrast between the soft, feather-light strokes on her back, the impish squeezes and pinches to her sides and the nails tap dancing in her underarms conspired to keep Samantha off-balance and in a state of helpless laughter.

And oh, how she laughed! The poor, dizzy agent’s body trembled as her chest undulated with laughter. Meanwhile Major Patricia Kraus was having the time of her life.

“My, my, Samantha. I am working up quite a sweat playing with you. I hope you are having as much fun as I am.” She paused for a second. “Oopsie! I seem to have neglected something.” She reached up and lovingly cupped Samantha’s breasts, caressing them gently. She nuzzled up against Samantha’s ear and whispered, “would you like me to tickle these for you?”

Samantha nearly choked in indignation. Sexton’s eyes were nearly out on stalks at the painfully sexy sight before him.

Kraus giggled. “Oh don’t worry, Samantha. I am not going to tickle your boobies.” She let her hands fall back down to Samantha’s hips, then added, “Not yet anyway.”

Samantha craned to look over her shoulder and started to shoot a witty retort but all she could manage was a startled yelp as the blonde beauty playfully pinched her sides.

“Oh Samantha,” Kraus chuckled, “you can still be so defiant? I think I did not tickle you enough already.” One of her hands was lightly stroking Samantha’s tummy; the other was on her back. “Now I must give you some more tickling.”

A look of helpless frustration flickered across Samantha’s face. Her wide eyes looked into the icy gaze of her Teutonic tickler. The playful glint in Patricia’s eyes was changed for something all the more sadistic and then the tickling began again.

For Samantha the torment went from nought to sixty in zero flat. One second was she almost calm, nearly catching her breath, the next she was convulsed with laughter as the German’s fingers flew all over her body, tickling and teasing the deliciously sensual skin that was there for the taking.

“No No No No NOOOOOO!!!!” Samantha protested. But no one listened and her only answers were the low throaty chuckles of the German and Sexton’s ragged, excited breathing.

Kraus loved her delicious new companion and rubbed herself up against the writhing brunette. “Mmmm, so ticklish, so sensual you are. You will be very special indeed, heheheh.”

Samantha was completely drained by her ordeal. She hung limply by her bonds, her chest heaving with silent laughter.

“Oh don’t be such a spoilsport, Samantha.” Krause said sulkily. She wrapped one strong arm around Samantha’s waist and hiked her up, supporting her on her hip. Her free hand flew greedily in and out of Samantha’s armpits. “Hee, hee. Wakey wakey, Samantha.”

It was like an adrenaline shot. Samantha exploded with laughter, much to the German’s delight.

Samantha squirmed up against her tormentor, her head shaking from side to side with silent laughter and her body trembling. Her open shirt revealed a sweat-stained, quivering torso, which was gleefully exploited.
“Sto…sto…stoppp!!!” She begged, her voice choked with laughter.

Kraus just laughed and kept tickling. And tickling. And tickling.

After a while she noticed that Samantha’s breathing was becoming faster and shallower. The poor, tormented girl was exhausted and the constant laughter was starving her of oxygen to the point where she was about to faint. That suited the German’s plans just fine and she kept up her relentless assault.

Samantha felt her struggling become slower she felt very warm and a fizzy black border crept in to blur the edges of her vision. She knew she was about to pass out and she began to panic slightly. “No…stop…gotta stop.” She gurgled urgently.

Kraus watched with grim satisfaction as Samantha fought a valiant but losing battle to maintain her consciousness, her breathing limited to ragged frantic gasps. Eventually she lost the battle and slumped totally, her body a dead weight. Even so, Kraus held the girl for a minute, stroking her gently and smoothing the raven tresses from her face.

She looked over to her goggle-eyed employer. “Well, sir, I trust you approve so far.”

Sexton rubbed his aching crotch. “Hot damn, Patricia, that was fuckin’ incredible. My pants damn near caught fire.” He chuckled. “I hope you didn’t break that little sweetheart already.”

Kraus tut-tutted. “Of course not. That was merely an appetiser. I haven't even touched her feet yet and she still has most of her clothes. It is time for the succulent main course and then the irresistible desert. Alternatively you may prefer to think of this as a buffet to which one may return again and again.”

Sexton exhaled noisily, “My dear, dear Patricia, I love the way you think.”

“Mm-hmmm, but you love even more to see me in action, don’t you, Liebchen?”

Kraus turned back to Samantha and looped an arm around her waist holding her body tight against her own. Samantha’s head lolled back, her lips were slightly parted.

“Now my beautiful little tickle slave,” she murmured, “I am just dying to play with you on my new tickle rack. Won’t that be nice?”

A cruel smile played at the corner of the German’s sculpted lips as she unhooked Samantha’s wrists from the chain in the ceiling and easily carried the limp girl to the padded rack that was the centrepiece of the tickle dungeon.

TO BE CONTINUED….

The anticipation was well worth the wait. Great beginning. I almost feel sorry for poor Samantha...ALMOST. Muuahhahahahaa (wringing hands together)

Looking forward to Part 2!

Absolutely fantastic, Suik! Can't wait for P2!

Jeff

*Note - if you read the prologue when it was firs posted, please take another look before reading this chapter as I edited it and added a lot more story. If you already did that then please enjoy the offering below! ;)

----

Samantha looked around nervously and contemplated her precarious position. Although the drug-induced haze in was wearing off she was still a long way from being safe.

Kraus and Sexton had dragged Samantha into the specially prepared room, which was full of bondage and tickling paraphernalia. She was then suspended by leather, fur-lined cuffs around her wrists that were attached to a chain bolted to the ceiling. The fact that her legs were taped together and she was stretched up almost on tiptoe put her in an uncomfortable position and one that would rapidly prove tiring.
Only the finest cuffs for Samantha Storm. The leg bondage is a little more threadbare but fuctional.
More alarming to Samantha was the fact that this wasn’t the first time she had found herself in such a state. She swayed this way and that but it was impossible to find a position that relieved the strain on her bound body.

Patricia Kraus watched her struggles with amusement. She knew she had done her binding job well enough and she was happy to watch her new plaything struggle for a while. It would make breaking her all the sweeter.

There was a plush couch up against one wall. Sexton had settled himself into this and was also enjoying the show. A shiver of excitement ran through him as he contemplated what was to come. He had witnessed the gorgeous blonde tie and tickle an inattentive male guard on the soles of his feet until he cried and begged to be released. Even when he passed out Kraus had just revived him and continued her torture, laughing mercilessly at the young man’s breathless, tearful pleading.
Oh that’s not good. This situation is looking worse for Samantha by the second and the tickling hasn’t even started.
On another occasion Kraus had stripped and spread-eagle tied down a young secretary and then tickled her all over her body. Once the young woman had been reduced to a giggling, trembling wreck the Major had teased her pussy and nipples forcing the girl through a series of powerful orgasms. The secretary had not done anything wrong but the Major had just decided to tickle torture the pretty young thing for the hell of it.
My love for Kraus is also increasing by the second.
With that in mind, the bearded millionaire couldn’t wait to see what his delectable Valkyrie had in store for Samantha Storm.

Kraus drank in every inch of Samantha’s trembling body, thinking about what fun she would have with her. However, her sense of Teutonic discipline made it clear she would need to set a few ground rules. She walked over to an equipment shelf and selected a riding crop, swishing it noisily through the air a few times.

“Now Samantha, although I love to tickle torture a helpless prisoner I am not as nice as Miss Ramirez. Should you try any foolish escapes or attacks I shall have no qualms in administering discipline. Is that clear?”
“…not as nice as Miss Ramirez” Definitely the first time those words have been spoken.
Samantha stared stonily at Kraus and said nothing. The blonde used the tip of the riding crop to lift Samantha’s chin until the captive’s gaze met her own.

“I said, is that clear?” She repeated icily.

“Yes.” Samantha replied through gritted teeth.

Kraus laid the whip aside for a minute and started circling Samantha; making approving noises and murmurs. Eventually she stopped behind Samantha; she placed her hands on the bound agent’s shoulders and spoke softly into her ear. “You are going to be good girl for me, ja?”

As those hands touched her shoulders, Samantha felt the nerve endings in her neck and underarms begin to tingle in nervous anticipation. The German seemed to sense this and her hands slid down Samantha’s body and began to lightly stroke up and down her sides. Samantha closed her eyes, took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

Kraus began to giggle. “You must feel very helpless, Schatze. Every inch of you is mine to explore. How fun!” The sadistic German tilted the brunette’s head back and smiled down at her. “Now, we begin.”

Samantha felt the German’s hands slide around her front to gently caress her neck before starting to unbutton her shirt. She looked down startled as long elegant fingers slowly slipped each button through its hole, working their way down her body.
This is setting the atmosphere so well.
“Alright!” Sexton hooted. “Finally some action.” He put two fingers in his mouth and whistled. “Take it all off, sister!”
I wonder how having a live audience will affect Samantha’s torture.
But Kraus was not paying attention. A strange look had come over her eyes. She buried her nose in Samantha’s hair and inhaled deeply. “Mmmm.” She hissed. “I can smell your trepidation. It’s delicious.”
Man that’s actually unnerving.
Samantha felt helpless knowing there was nothing she could do for now but endure what the tall blonde had in store. She swallowed nervously but her throat felt dry.

Kraus unbuttoned Samantha’s red shirt all the way to her belt and then slowly drew the tails from out of her jeans to let the garment hang loose. She stepped around to stand in front of Samantha. Her hands were on her hips and she held the riding crop loosely in one hand. With a cruel smile on her face she traced the tongue of the whip lightly up the exposed strip of Samantha’s belly. “Are you ready my sweet?” The whip disappeared under Samantha’s collar then flipped outwards, moving the shirt aside. She repeated her action on the opposite side to reveal Samantha’s shapely breasts, encased in a black satin bra, her slim, toned belly and darling innie belly button.
Samantha is still delicious as ever and she’s wearing a bra unlike that naughty little Angela.
Sexton wolf-whistled. His blonde officer knew how to put on a show.

Kraus locked eyes with Samantha and smiled. “Now we see if the stories about your ticklish body are true, ja?” The tip of the whip dropped to Samantha’s hip and began to trace a light, teasing path up her side. Samantha wriggled slightly, a pained smile on her face. When the tip of the whip disappeared under her shirt to delve into her underarm, she bit her lip.

The German giggled and began to stroke the whip against the buttery smooth skin. Samantha screwed her eyes shut and let out a low strangled squeal. She was teetering on the edge and the blonde held her there, maintaining a steady teasing touch. She was finally rewarded with an involuntary giggle. She switched the whip to the other armpit and gave it the same slow, excruciating treatment. “Did you know that an artist always prepares the canvas before painting, Samantha? I am preparing a masterpiece.”

Kraus let the whip fall to the ground and then unbuttoned her jacket. She tossed it aside to reveal an impressive torso. Her blouse clung tightly to her spare, muscular sides and belly fitted attractively to her impressive chest. She advanced on the helpless brunette and slid her cool hands under her open shirt to hold her sides. “You may start laughing now.” Her hands ran up Samantha’s sides and began to spider tickle her sensitive underarms.

“Wahhhh. Oh Guh- Noooooo!” Samantha wailed. She tucked her chin in and then threw her head back as rich, musical laughter bubbled up in her throat and escaped. She tried to step back but there was nowhere to go.
This Kraus character is so stylish and sexy.
Kraus gave a low chuckle. She was pressed up close against her wriggling captive and enjoying the feel of the sensitive skin at the mercy of her diddling digits.

Samantha pressed her face into her upper arm to muffle her laughter but the rhythmic heaving of her chest and belly fooled nobody, least of all the tall German.

“So the stories were true.” Kraus gloated. “How delightful.” Her fingernails licked away at Samantha’s smooth armpits. She pressed her lips up against Samantha’s ear. “Oh you’ll laugh for me. You’ll laugh until you can laugh no more and still I will tickle you. If you pass out, I’ll revive you. You are mine!” She whispered.

The teasing with the whip had horribly stimulated the nerve endings in Samantha’s horribly ticklish hollows and now the German exploited this without mercy. She rubbed and pitter-pattered her fingertips over every ticklish centimetre of flesh and alternated this with her dancing fingernails. As well as the sweet pleasure the blonde got from this she was also rewarded with the helpless laughter of the legendary Samantha Storm.

The probing fingers wriggled out of Samantha’s armpits and began to explore her taut ribs. “How about your ribbies, hmmmm Samantha? I can see your underarms are ticklish but what about your ribs? I wonder how many ribs you have? Let me see, I think I will have to count them.”
The severe taunts mixed with the more playful taunts are so good.
Samantha regarded her balefully. “Oh shit, don’t you dare…” She tried to sound authoritative and strong but the after effects of the underarm tickling left her voice shaky and giggly.

“Shhh, Samantha. I am trying to concentrate here. Now, one…two…three.”

Samantha squealed and threw her head back as the German’s fingers whirled and danced over her ribs while counting them. It was excruciating and it seemed as if the teasing hands were actually coaxing the laughter out of her lungs as she tottered precariously.

“Ach – Samantha! Now you have made me lose count with all your wriggling.” Kraus chided in mock annoyance. “Now I must do another count.” She began again but this time her hands rhythmically squeezed at Samantha’s ticklish ribs until the flesh around them glowed. Then she would knead her knuckles into the spaces between the ribs, moving her hands back and forth.

Wild strands of black hair stuck to Samantha’s tear stained face as she helplessly endured the German’s special attentions. The lovely brunette grew weaker and more tired but the icy blonde was tireless. She alternated between tickling Samantha’s ribs and armpits with an almost uncanny knack of switching between targets before they had a chance to become desensitised.

“Now Samantha, I am wondering how ticklish your lovely belly is. It is so nice and smooth and looks very pretty with you stretched out like this. Not so, Mr Sexton?”

“Oh, she’s a regular work of art.” He chortled. “Oughta be stuffed and mounted, if you know what I mean.” He giggled at his own joke. This little private performance was a real turn-on for him to which the bulge in his pants testified.

Samantha felt her cheeks burn with the rage and humiliation. She was beaten for now but she would get even one day. Her thoughts of interrupted by the cool fingertips arriving on her belly. She tensed her stomach muscles in anticipation. She knew from cruel experience that this would yield no relief but her stubborn streak made her try nonetheless.

Kraus ran a single fingertip down the centre of Samantha’s superb stomach and watched with pleasure as the muscles involuntarily contracted below her belly button. She would enjoy exploring that later, but for now there was other fun to be had. She stepped behind Samantha and reached around to caress her belly.

Samantha looked down as the blood red fingernails danced lightly on her tummy.

Kraus was humming to herself as she pressed her cheek up against Samantha’s and drummed lightly on the tightened tummy muscles. “You are too tense, Samantha. Stress is bad for you. It will be my pleasure to assist you here. I think a massage will help.”
Kraus is SO good.
Samantha opened her mouth to tell the German exactly where she could stick her idea but her words were cut off as ten clawed fingers began to lightly claw at her bare belly.

“Wahhh HAHAHA….omigod….Noooo…don’t…shiiii hi hi hiiiiittt!” Samantha wailed. She shrank backwards only to find herself wedges against her tormentor. Her head fell forward and she began to giggle mirthfully as knowing fingers deftly explored her belly and sides. “Get off meeeeee!” She squealed, whipping her head from side to side.

Samantha pulled down at her aching her arms to protect her sides and belly but her bonds gave not one inch. Tears of frustration and laughter rolled down her cheeks as the German’s fingers wreaked havoc on her ticklish torso. Those tireless digits clawed, stroked, rubbed and massaged all the naked flesh they could reach from the waist of Samantha’s jeans to the cups of her bra.

The blonde tickler felt a surge of excitement as Samantha bucked and wriggled with laughter and her denim-clad ass rubbed up against her. With a sadistic gleam in her eyes she ran her fingers over and over the agent’s quivering belly. She pinched at her tender tummy flesh and rolled it between her forefinger and thumb. She lightly raked her nails up and down her sides and she worked her fingers under the waist her Samantha’s jeans to probe at her hipbones and waist. “Mein Gott! You are ticklish all over. This is delightful!” She breathed excitedly as her plaything went wild with laughter.

Samantha sucked in a lungfull of air. She could almost feel herself going light hearted with laughter. Kraus’s fingers tormented her smooth skin and dug into the toned muscle beneath. The German’s hands ran around to meet beneath Samantha’s bellybutton and the circled back to tickle her lower back.

Kraus slipped her pinkie finger into Samantha’s deep, oval bellybutton and the brunette’s laughter hiccuped to excruciating new levels. The German knew she had found another sweet spot and teased the tender dimple with great relish. Every time her fingernail teased the soft knot of flesh at the centre of that lovely navel the laughter would shoot up an octave or two.
Kraus is demonstrably very skilled but is Samantha also getting more ticklish?
“Awww, is your pwetty, iddle bewwy button tickle-wish?” Sexton taunted from his privileged vantagepoint.

The German tried a new tack now and worked her hands under Samantha’s shirt to start tickling her back.

Samantha gasped. She had not experienced this before but it gave her a moment’s respite from the tantalising treatment that was meted out to her belly. At first it felt quite nice, the German’s fingers fluttered up and down her back from the nape of her neck to the base of her spine. But quickly it changed. The fluttering fingers began to tickle. They darted in and out of her armpits, skated down her sides and all over her back. The contrast between the soft, feather-light strokes on her back, the impish squeezes and pinches to her sides and the nails tap dancing in her underarms conspired to keep Samantha off-balance and in a state of helpless laughter.

And oh, how she laughed! The poor, dizzy agent’s body trembled as her chest undulated with laughter. Meanwhile Major Patricia Kraus was having the time of her life.

“My, my, Samantha. I am working up quite a sweat playing with you. I hope you are having as much fun as I am.” She paused for a second. “Oopsie! I seem to have neglected something.” She reached up and lovingly cupped Samantha’s breasts, caressing them gently. She nuzzled up against Samantha’s ear and whispered, “would you like me to tickle these for you?”

Samantha nearly choked in indignation. Sexton’s eyes were nearly out on stalks at the painfully sexy sight before him.

Kraus giggled. “Oh don’t worry, Samantha. I am not going to tickle your boobies.” She let her hands fall back down to Samantha’s hips, then added, “Not yet anyway.”

Samantha craned to look over her shoulder and started to shoot a witty retort but all she could manage was a startled yelp as the blonde beauty playfully pinched her sides.

“Oh Samantha,” Kraus chuckled, “you can still be so defiant? I think I did not tickle you enough already.” One of her hands was lightly stroking Samantha’s tummy; the other was on her back. “Now I must give you some more tickling.”

A look of helpless frustration flickered across Samantha’s face. Her wide eyes looked into the icy gaze of her Teutonic tickler. The playful glint in Patricia’s eyes was changed for something all the more sadistic and then the tickling began again.

For Samantha the torment went from nought to sixty in zero flat. One second was she almost calm, nearly catching her breath, the next she was convulsed with laughter as the German’s fingers flew all over her body, tickling and teasing the deliciously sensual skin that was there for the taking.

“No No No No NOOOOOO!!!!” Samantha protested. But no one listened and her only answers were the low throaty chuckles of the German and Sexton’s ragged, excited breathing.

Kraus loved her delicious new companion and rubbed herself up against the writhing brunette. “Mmmm, so ticklish, so sensual you are. You will be very special indeed, heheheh.”
“Companion” is a funny way of putting it.
Samantha was completely drained by her ordeal. She hung limply by her bonds, her chest heaving with silent laughter.

“Oh don’t be such a spoilsport, Samantha.” Krause said sulkily. She wrapped one strong arm around Samantha’s waist and hiked her up, supporting her on her hip. Her free hand flew greedily in and out of Samantha’s armpits. “Hee, hee. Wakey wakey, Samantha.”

It was like an adrenaline shot. Samantha exploded with laughter, much to the German’s delight.

Samantha squirmed up against her tormentor, her head shaking from side to side with silent laughter and her body trembling. Her open shirt revealed a sweat-stained, quivering torso, which was gleefully exploited.
“Sto…sto…stoppp!!!” She begged, her voice choked with laughter.

Kraus just laughed and kept tickling. And tickling. And tickling.

After a while she noticed that Samantha’s breathing was becoming faster and shallower. The poor, tormented girl was exhausted and the constant laughter was starving her of oxygen to the point where she was about to faint. That suited the German’s plans just fine and she kept up her relentless assault.

Samantha felt her struggling become slower she felt very warm and a fizzy black border crept in to blur the edges of her vision. She knew she was about to pass out and she began to panic slightly. “No…stop…gotta stop.” She gurgled urgently.

Kraus watched with grim satisfaction as Samantha fought a valiant but losing battle to maintain her consciousness, her breathing limited to ragged frantic gasps. Eventually she lost the battle and slumped totally, her body a dead weight. Even so, Kraus held the girl for a minute, stroking her gently and smoothing the raven tresses from her face.
Kraus is merciless. How lovely!
She looked over to her goggle-eyed employer. “Well, sir, I trust you approve so far.”

Sexton rubbed his aching crotch. “Hot damn, Patricia, that was fuckin’ incredible. My pants damn near caught fire.” He chuckled. “I hope you didn’t break that little sweetheart already.”

Kraus tut-tutted. “Of course not. That was merely an appetiser. I haven't even touched her feet yet and she still has most of her clothes. It is time for the succulent main course and then the irresistible desert. Alternatively you may prefer to think of this as a buffet to which one may return again and again.”

Sexton exhaled noisily, “My dear, dear Patricia, I love the way you think.”

“Mm-hmmm, but you love even more to see me in action, don’t you, Liebchen?”

Kraus turned back to Samantha and looped an arm around her waist holding her body tight against her own. Samantha’s head lolled back, her lips were slightly parted.

“Now my beautiful little tickle slave,” she murmured, “I am just dying to play with you on my new tickle rack. Won’t that be nice?”

A cruel smile played at the corner of the German’s sculpted lips as she unhooked Samantha’s wrists from the chain in the ceiling and easily carried the limp girl to the padded rack that was the centrepiece of the tickle dungeon.

TO BE CONTINUED….
Marvelous! And that was only the first part.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back