• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perfect Day Part 1: The Marching Fingers (fff/f)

Gamer

TMF Poster
Hey, this is my first post here and first story. Tell me what you think. (be brutally honest-this is my first try)

And without further ado:
The Perfect Day Part 1: The Marching Fingers

It was a hot day, but not as much from sheer hear but humidity. For such is late summer down here. Now, this day was really "hot" and short shorts and many breaks were the order of the day and--for the flag corps, especially--a side order of barefeet. This actually is not suprisingly uncommon for the girls down here, but for the whole flag corps, it was unbelievable.

Now there was this one girl--long, blonde, hair and radiant, blue eyes--who would not ordinarially consider taking off her shoes let alone her socks, but this day was particularly hot; however, she did take off her shoes earlier, but the humidity was still too much as it tore through her thick, white, ankle socks. She couldn't take it anymore and she decided to take her socks off at the next break. The reasoning for her apprehension may seem odd--especially considering so many of her friends were doing it--but she didn't like the feel of the grass on her bare soles. It tickled and she was very ticklish, especially on her feet but also her stomach was rather sensitive. The heat was just too much, so she had to just put up with it.

She marched, twirled her flag, and practiced the show with all the other Marching band members. On and on the practicing went until finally a break. It seemed like forever and her feet were dying for some air and a cool breeze. She still felt apprehensive about making her feet so vulnerable. She then shirked off the notion of someone actually tickling her. "Ha impossible," she taught. Well, she still took them off quickly, but when she put each foot back on the ground, she felt the slight tickle..."bearable, just don't slide too much," she thought.

She went to get some water and then sat with her friends being careful to keep her feet flat on the ground. --Let it be known ahead of time that this break is one of the longer ones and what occurs next takes place in that period of time.-- The girls (Lindsay--already described--Emily--a brunette with shoulder-length hair and blue eyes--Bethany--dark brown hair at shoulder length with light blue eyes--and Mandy--long blonde hair with blue eyes) all got to talking about the heat and the fact that most of the girls out here were barefoot. Then Bethany pops in "Hey, I wander how many of the girls with shoes on are ticklish, or better yet how many of the ones not wearing shoes are ticklish."
Mandy responds "Probably most all of us."
"Hmmm, maybe." Then Bethany gives Mandy a quick poke, in which Mandy lets out a quick yelp.
"Hey, don't do that. I'm ticklish," Mandy says smiling.
Bethany then asks, "Well, I know Emily's ticklish. What about you Lindsay?"
Lindsay hesitated.
"Come on, Lindsay. Are you ticklish or do I find out for myself?" Bethany said as she edged closer.
Lindsay then said quickly and quite unsincerely to the negative.
"Oh really, you don't sound too sure. Maybe we should just check for you," Bethany said as she winked at Emily who was siting beside Lindsay.
"Nooo! I'm not ticklish." Lindsay said quickly.
"Then you won't mind if we test this for ourselves." Then Emily started poking Lindsay's sides, which illicited several yelps and squeals.
"Don't do that."
"Oh, so you really are ticklish, then," responded Bethany.
"Yes! YES!...please...just stop," Lindsay said between squeals.
"Okay, I'll stop poking you," Emily said as she winked to Mandy and Bethany, then she began squeezing and tickling Lindsay's sides.
"No. NO! hahahhahahahaahhaahhahahehehehhehstssapppheeeheheI can't stahhehehhend thathahahaha," Lindsay begged.
Then Bethany pulled Lindsay's feet off the ground and streched her legs out and began tickling Lindsay's knees. This only gave a minimal response, so she moved to assault the armpit that Lindsay had been exposed by twisted left to guard against Emily wiggling fingers. She then sat down on Lindsay's legs to keep them still. Mandy was just sitting there watching this and then she glanced at lindsay's size 9, slightly wide feet. She then decided to see if perhaps Lindsay was ticklish here.

Her fingers then started flickering on Lindsay's soles and she went nutz: "hahahahahannooohhehehehehhehehehehnnnaaooattt aahahaahttt thtahahahahtthehehehheh"
Lindsay, who was previously trying to guard her stomach and less sensitive armpit, had now stopped fighting completely. She couldn't stand having her feet tickled. Now Bethany did a 180 and focused all her attention on the Lindsay's other foot which was just as vulnerable. Bethany then proceeded to flicker and slide her fingers all over this other foot.

Now, if Lindsay had not been going crazy enough from just the lite tickling of one foot, she would gone beyond insane with both of her feet being tickled like crazy. "hehehehehennnoooohahahahahahahahahhhhahhahhhhehehhhahehehehahehahHHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHSEHHEEHEHEHHSEHHSSSTSOAAAHHAHAHAAPPPPPAAHATHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE" Lindsay was laughing, she was screaming, she was screaughing. Her laughter was non-stop and loud. So loud, that people who had noticed it and decided to ignore it couldn't help but stare; in fact, everyone within a couple of hundred yards could her it over the loud talking. Well, even more people noticed it as the talking ceased like a wave going outward of this scene. Well, the band director had the drum major blow the whistle for the break to be over. Saved by the whistle, lukily the people nearby were the only ones who knew who was being tickled and most of the others didn't even know what had caused the loud laughter.

Lindsay was embarrassed and was going to get back Bethany and Emily, but Mandy didn't seem to want to tickle-torture her very much so Lindsay decided to get her to help.

(to be continued)...

First of all, let me say, I love the word screaughing. Very very clever.

Before I do my breif and ONLY bit of 'brutally honest' critisicm I'd like it to be known I enojoyed the story immensley. I was left wanting more, which is always good. :)

The only thing I would mention is skipping between past and present in terms of dialouge.

"Hey, don't do that. I'm ticklish," Mandy says smiling

This is written as if it is happening in the present, happening as the reader reads the story. You skipped between this and talking as if it had already happened...

"Nooo! I'm not ticklish." Lindsay said quickly.

Personally I prefer the latter in stories, as if it already happened. This is only a (hopefully) helpful suggestion, you don't have to listen to me. My advice would be to stick to one and style, rather than skipping between the two...having said that, you only did it once, I have read stories where the writter has switched back and forth at random for nearly every term of dialouge.

Other that mild thing, as I said, I enjoyed the story very much and look foward to seeing Lindsay get her revenge. :D

And Welcome to the TMF! :veryhappy

Only once. Well, that is pretty good. I will usually have tense problems and a says, said is almost nothing. Thanks!

Much more to come--oh boy is Bethany going to get it. :firedevil
She never did say whether she was ticklish. (of course there is a surprise coming) ;)

Stay tuned. :)

Bump. You know it's stories like these that I used to enjoy reading.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back