• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perfect Day Part 2: Revenge of The Marching Fingers

Gamer

TMF Poster
The Perfect Day Part 2: Revenge of The Marching Fingers (FFMM/ff)

The Perfect Day Part 2: Revenge of The Marching Fingers

Well, the day went as usual from then on--only with a few glances and smiles from the guys who saw the event take place with narrator included.

In the remaining breaks before lunch, Lindsay and Mandy plotted. In those quick meetings, Lindsay found out something quite unusual: Mandy prefers to tickle girls with darker hair. This would explain why she didn't tickle Lindsay as much. Apparently, Mandy is not very fond of how blonds tend to be singled out more often to be tickled than those with darker hair color. Plus, she speaks from personal experiences from slumber parties to hanging with some of friends. The plot these two were hatching was underhanded to say the least, but the reader will have to see for him- or herself.

Everyone broke for lunch, which is about an hour and a half long, and Bethany and Emily were talking as they were getting their shoes and socks. Mandy and Lindsay came towards them.
"Hey, Bethany. Wait," Lindsay shouted as she went running towards them.
"Yes?" Bethany responded.
"I just wanted to say I forgive you for tickling me."
"Reallly!?"...

Last edited:
You must be wandering, was this the suprise he spoke of from the previous thread? Well I have one word for ya'll

Gotcha. :devil2:

That is only part 1 of PART 2. Here is part 2 of PART 2:

The Perfect Day Part2: Revenge of The Marching Fingers part 2

"Yeah, and to prove it to you, I will give you, Emily and Mandy a present."
"A present?" Emily said supiciously.
"Yeah, I was going to give it to you guys after lunch, but when you three tickled me, I changed my mind," Lindsay lied. "But I decided to go ahead and give it to you anyway."
"Well, okay," Bethany responded. "See you after lunch."
"Oh, could you three come before lunch is over. Say 22 minutes early."
"Sure," all three said in unison.
They all left giving little thought about it, except Mandy. She was a little curious as to why Lindsay included her name. She then shirked the thought off as nothing. "Probably, just a better cover story if she was included," Mandy thought.
... :firedevil

:jester:
Don't worry, there is a part three of PART two. Keep watching this thread.
:bump:

;)

Last edited:
here's part 3 and there is a part 4, too ;)

Later, around 25 minutes 'til lunch was over, Mandy arrived to find Lindsay already there with some thick string and ribbon. Shortly thereafter, Chris and I arrived for Lindsay had talked to me about this little trap she had planned. I knew Chris would join instantly, so I asked him. He joined the second I mentioned the word "tickle" in the context of doing this to a girl. Chris and I got ready to capture the which ever of the two targets was to walk in first.

That first girl was Emily. She came in wearing burkenstocks and socks, and by the way, Mandy was wearing Burkenstocks but without socks-which was very distracting. We quickly got behind Emily and pulled her down to a chair.

"What's going on?! Lindsay! Mandy! Help..." Emily said as we tied her to the chair. Lindsay and Mandy only replied with devilish smiles. We put her feet through the back of another chair and secured them to that chair. We, of course, had to take some ribbon to keep her quiet, otherwise she would alert Bethany.

"Ah, now only for Bethany," said Lindsay.
"Hey, here she comes," Mandy said. "Quick get back against that wall." Chris and I immediately did so, and luckily we had Emily close enough to the wall to not be seen very quickly.
"Hey, so where's the...oh my god Emi..HEY!" Bethany said as we came up behind her and grabbed her. We then did the same thing to Bethany, and--oh my god you won't believe this--she was wearing flip-flops. I never expected this, but it wasn't that suprising. OH boy, the temptation in this room.

"Oh right, what is going on?" Bethany questioned.
"Revenge!" Lindsay said with a devilish expression. "This is the gift I was talking about, hehehe."
Mandy and Lindsay came up to Emily's feet and took off her shoes and socks, while Chris came up behind Emily and took the ribbon out of her mouth. I got beside Emily to hit her stomach area and Chris got ready for other areas of her upper body.

"No. No. Please, I'm really ticklish. No. Not my feet. No NO! hehehehehahahehehahehehahhehehehhehhehe," Emily begged and giggled, which was our cue to start tickling her upper body. With her arms tied behind her, her armpits were relatively defenseless. "heeehehhehehheahhahahahnananaanooaaoahahahanot *gasp* hehehahahaheha *gasp* moreeeheheahhhahhahehehhahehehaehehhehhahehHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAnooooohehehenot my toesHAHAHHEHEHAHHHEEHAHEHHHEE" On and on we went.
Then Lindsay stopped and looked at Bethany and she winked us to that direction. We moved over to similar spots on Bethany.

"Bethany, you never did say if you were ticklish, so are you?" Lindsay started.
"Actually, I am, but you can't break me," Bethany responded.
"We shall see." Then Lindsay and Mandy removed her flip flops and began fluttering their fingers all over Bethany's feet.

"Hehehehhehehehhehehehhehehe," Bethany giggled and giggled, and it was not like the tortorous giggling but sounded almost joyful. I think she was actually enjoying it. Well we started on our target areas, although my eyes were more intent on Mandy's feet than Bethany, and it looked like Chris's attention was on Mandy's stomach.

I began stratching and squeezing and poking and sliding my fingers all over Bethany's ribs and stomach only to get the same giggling. "hheheheahhahhehehhhahehahahehehehehe that so tickles," she said rather sweetly. "Oh boy, she's enjoying it," ran through our minds.

Last edited:
I wonder if Bethnany would it enjoy it as much naked? ...prehaps more? :)

Do continue! :D

part-4
"hehehehahhahahhadon't stophehahahahhahah," Bethany continued as Chris began tickling her underarms, but Bethany, instead of closing her arms what little she could, exposed them more. Unbelievable.
Lindsay and Mandy stopped as they were obviously not getting the desired effect. They thought, though, that Emily might know. "Emily, tell us where Bethany can't stand being tickled, and we will spare you," questioned Lindsay.
"Nohheeheheehedon'thhahhah hehhahhatell them anyhahahhthing hahehehehha," Bethany giggled.
"Ah Ha," Lindsay exclaimed. "Now, Emily. We know you know, so don't even bother keeping it in."
"No, no. I won't hehehahhe teeehhahahhallaahahahno no ehhehahhahahhsttaapapaptappopapoap thathheheha." Lindsay and Mandy had pulled back Emily's toes and were now tickling them quite severely.
"We know you can't stand having your toes tickled, but we will stop if you tell us," Mandy said sweetly.
"HHEHHEHHHAHHA plleaahhahehheheheeheno nooohhehahhHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHA." The continuous fluttering on her toes was driving her insane. She started jerking like crazy. HHEHEHHAHHAHAAHOkay OKAY! nheheheahannI'll tellhehehaI'll tehhehallal hhahhahahhahhah. The hehehahha sides of ....hahahahhahahahheheeheerr archeshehahhhahahhhahquit quithhehehahhahha. AllllhehhehasssosooshehehheahHAHAHAHa every nook and crruhahaHAHAHAnie around her tooohhhahahhesees. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE."
"And where else?" Lindsay questioned.
"Nowhere NOWHERE hahhahahhahhahhahhhehhehehehehhehheokay hhahahhahhher bellleeehhaha hhehebut *gasp* but *gasp* button hahahhahhahhehhehehhahhahha"
"Alright, that's all we need," Lindsay said as she looked devilishly at Bethany's giggling yet worried face, then down to her squeezed toes.
"Emily! hhehheheyou're going to hahha get it, oohhehha your going to HHAHAHHAHHAAno NO! HAHAHHAHHAHEHHAHHAHEHA," Bethany said as laughter sprung from her lips. Mandy had started to torture the sides of Bethany's arches and Lindsay, with one hand pulling Bethany's toes back, was exploring every area around Bethany's left set of toes to quite the desired effect. I decided to give Bethany's right foot similar treatment, while Chris did all he could to torture Bethany's belly button.
No! NO! hehehehahhahhnot the belly button hahahhHHEHEHEnot there HHEHHAPlleazzzeehehheheehehhahhahahhhah NO! hhehehehhahahA STTAAPAP not there NOT THERE HEHHAHHEAMY TOES CAN'T TAKE THAT! AHHAHHAHHEHEHHEHAHHAHHHHHEHEHHAHHEHHAHA," Bethany screaughing in utter agony at our pleasure. :) But I couldn't keep my eyes focused on the task at hand and niether could Chris. We were both looking at Mandy--my eyes looking at her feet, which were slightly visible at least the heel area; and Chris's eyes where looking at Mandy's stomach. Boy, Mandy was so intent on Bethany's arches that she didn't seem to notice, especially as Lindsay winked to both of us to go into action. "That's the cue," Chris and I both thought. Chris moved behind Mandy and I joined him.

You see, Mandy was the one who caused Lindsay the greatest agony because she was the one who found her most ticklish area, which Bethany quickly exploited. She had to get revenge on her as well--give Mandy her "gift."

Chris pulled Mandy backwards so her body was straightened out. He put his knees on her arms and began to assault Mandy's stomach. "What? NO! hhhehehhehehehehhahhahhaahahaha. Lindsay, HELP! hhehehhe," Mandy giggled.
"Oh, like the way you helped me. Okay," was Lindsay's respond. Lindsay then took Mandy's right foot and began sliding her nails all over her arches.
"heehhehehahhhahahnot thathhepleasehhahhahahhahh nnoooO!"
I, of course took her left foot and went exploring. A little searching around Mandy's toes-little increase-a few flutters around her cute heels-same reaction. Then I thought to just rapidly flutter all over arches and soles.
"HEHHEHHAHAHNO not thathehehhehahhHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA"
Oh boy, more screaughing. We continued for another two minutes as a chaphony of extreme giggling, loud screaughing, and pleading begs come out of her mouth.

I couldn't help but analyze what Lindsay was wearing. She was, of course being super foot ticklish, wearing tennis shoes, but I thought I saw a little bit of peach-coloring in what little piece of her ankle sock that was showing. Then, it doned on me. "My gosh! She is wearing really thin-sheer even-white ankle socks." *silent gasp*

(to be continued) *dramatic music* ...

That is all of PART 2

Next up: The Perfect Day Part 3: "Sheer" Torture

muhhahahahahaahah :firedevil *dramatic music*

Last edited:
Sorry, no nudity. All stories are rate G... :shock: ...okay PG... :illogical...uh 13!

:D

Don't want to give kids the wrong ideas. :blaugh:

Last edited:
Kids aren't allowed on these boards dude, legally everyone should be over eighteen. :)

(I like the 'dramatic music' bit, very good.)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back