• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spiderman, Nos. 1 and 13

mykal

TMF Regular
I saw the thread about the Spiderman novel and it triggered a memory. So, I got out my trusty flashlight and dug around in the depths of my closet until I found my long lost comic book collection. :)

Once the comics were uncovered, I went straight to the Spiderman books searching for some mainstream tickling. As the thread title suggests, I found two. The first was in the premier issue of the Spiderman comic created by Todd McFarlane in which Mary Jane "attacks" her hubby Peter Parker by tickling his underarms. The second, and more satisfying for me, was in Spiderman No. 13.

In this issue, Mary Jane is complaining about how bored she is. Peter decides to make life a little more exciting by picking her up and using his webbing to suspend her from the ceiling of their apartment. This causes her to initially be angry and then she moves from anger to uncertainty and then on to pleading.

It finally ends with Peter fingers wiggling telling Mary Jane that he knows where her sensitive spots are.

Mykal

Yea, sombody already posted a thread about those. Let's all prey that Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane gets a decent tickle scene in the upcoming Spider-Man movie

Knowing "uptight" Hollywood, I doubt it. But I'm lookng forward to the film. Wow, Spiderman and Star Wars: Episode II in the same month.....:D

Yea

Gonna be a good month! But I still have a bitter taste in my mouth from episode I........:p

Gwen Stacy

It's to bad there won't be a Gwen Stacy in the Spider-Man movie. I would love to see Tara Reid play Gwen and get into a tickle fight. Aperrantly she is extreamly ticklish and doesn't like it, 'specialy the underarms.

mykal said:
I saw the thread about the Spiderman novel and it triggered a memory. So, I got out my trusty flashlight and dug around in the depths of my closet until I found my long lost comic book collection. :)

Once the comics were uncovered, I went straight to the Spiderman books searching for some mainstream tickling. As the thread title suggests, I found two. The first was in the premier issue of the Spiderman comic created by Todd McFarlane in which Mary Jane "attacks" her hubby Peter Parker by tickling his underarms. The second, and more satisfying for me, was in Spiderman No. 13.

In this issue, Mary Jane is complaining about how bored she is. Peter decides to make life a little more exciting by picking her up and using his webbing to suspend her from the ceiling of their apartment. This causes her to initially be angry and then she moves from anger to uncertainty and then on to pleading.

It finally ends with Peter fingers wiggling telling Mary Jane that he knows where her sensitive spots are.

Mykal

I know the first comic book you were talking about....I remember that just the "threat" of being tickled by Mary Jane made Peter's "Spider-sense" go off. Now we KNOW women ticklers are dangerous. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back