• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A day of Tickling (2)

jordan

TMF Expert
A day of Tickling (2)

BONDAGE GIRLS
CINDY
CAROL
ASHLEY

Opening the front door and moving to the right so Cindy and Ashley could get through the door. Carol stepped inside and closed the door and shut it behind them. “What a day!” Carol said falling into her back chair and putting her feet up on a foot stole that was in front of it.

The other girls sat on the couch in front of her and placed their hands behind their heads and closed their eyes. “Does anyone feel like making a witty comment on our lives?” Carol asked. “I will.” said Ashley standing up and stretching. Our jobs are pathetic and backbreaking.

Our movies are going down the pot and my boyfriend broke up with me!” Ashley screamed. “He did?” Cindy asked. “No not yet, but he will when he finds out about the kid...” Ashley said. “You pregnant?” Carol asked. “No not yet.” Ashley said sitting back down.

“That was a strange observation.” Cindy said. There was a knock at the door and all three girls jumped up to answer it. Carol was the first to answer the door and the other two waited as she pulled the door open. A five-foot young brown-headed girl was standing in the doorway.

“Hi.” Carol said. “Hi my name is Laura and are you three the BG’s?” She asked. “Uh yes how can I help you?” Carol asked stepping out of the doorway. “I would like a session please.” She said. “You normally its friends who want to get back at their friends for something, but we will do it.

“So is this session free?” Laura asked. “Actually there is a $300 fine with each session, but we will lower the price if we can film you and sell the movie.” She said. “Alright I’ll do that, but I have a proposition for you however.” She said. “Oh like what?” Asked Cindy dragging a stock behind her.

“I’ll let you tickle me and sell a film on the net if you can make me beg for mercy!” She said. “And if we do?” Ashley asked sarcastically. “Than this session is free.” Laura said. “We want something else if we make you beg.” Cindy said. “I will pay you double your fee $600.” She said bringing the money out and showing them six hundred-dollar bills.

“I don’t know...” Cindy said. “I thought you three were the great BG’s on the net. Guess I was wrong!” Laura said. “Ok we will take your bet!” Cindy, Ashley and Carol said at the same time. Placing there hands on Laura’s shoulders Cindy and Ashley sat her into the stock as Carol place the straps on.

This was a new kind of stock however it stretched out so Laura would be straight up and down with her hands above her head. Putting a small wheel on the side of the machine Cindy began to crank it until Laura could barley move her arms. Putting a heavy strap over her waist and knees she was now helpless.

The three girls backed away examined the girl’s body. Carol picked up a green marker she handed it to Ashley. “You know what to do.” Carol said. Ashley slowly walked up to Laura and circled her three to four times. Snickering and smiling and making small sounds she stopped and knelt down.

Slowly making small circles in her underarms she heard as Laura’s feet did a hard kick and her knees hit the floor. She continued to make the small circles while a smile appeared on Laura’s small round face. Placing the marker on the floor Ashley used her other hand on the other pit.

As soon as she heard a giggle from her Ashley went full as she tickled her underarms intensively. Kicking her knees and trying to jerk her self-side to side she opened her mouth and began to laugh.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Laura howled with ticklishness as Ashley stopped and picked the marker back up. making a small circle on each of her underarms she moved on. Stopping at her belly she raised her shirt up a bit and began to glide her nails straight across it.

Goose bumps appeared on her fragile skin, but there was no reaction. She looked like she enjoyed getting her belly rubbed. (Who doesn’t?) Working her way down to her side this got Laura stirring as she cracked up laughing again.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She laughed as Ashley went wild moving up and down on her sides. Stopping again she made small lines on her sides.

Moving down to her knees she put two fingers on them and began to tickle them, but no reaction not even on her thighs! Moving down to her shoes she began to slip them off. untying one shoe and taking it off she watched as Laura’s face turned bright red. This was Laura’s weakness!

Slipping the other shoe off she ran both hands down her stocking feet. Her nails started from the bridge of her toes to the heals and than back again. This time Laura help her breath as she did this. “You know doing that only makes it worse!” Ashley said as she continued her pattern.

Laura twisted her hand from side to side and tried to move her feet. Her lungs were almost out of oxygen as Ashley went down her arches. Laura sputtered and began to laugh her hardest. The stocks actually bounced off the floor as she jumped the first time.

Taking her socks off Ashley tickled her bare feet.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She laughed and laughed until again Ashley stopped and put the little green mark on each of them.

Ashley got up and walked to the others and handed the marker back to Carol. “Good job find the instruments to bring the most out of these spots.” Ashley excited the room. “Ok Cindy you know what to do.” Carol said facing her. Nodding she walked over to the girl and knelt down about her middle.

Putting her hand high in the air she started to poke her in the sides. Laura began to chuckle as she continued her torture. Starting as a low chuckle turned into a high pitched laugher as Cindy went around her body poking and scratching her most ticklish places. Stopping by her feet she tickled them for a minute and than moved on.

Standing over her she began to tickle her sides. Laura thinking she would burst started to regret the deal she made, but couldn’t back out. Cindy started to tickle her underarms until Ashley came back with feathers, cue tips and one fork. Sitting them all on a table they waited until Cindy was done.

Placing the items on the ground they each went to the parts of the girls body. Cindy sat near her belly, Carol above her head and Ashley near Laura’s feet. Each smiling wickedly they searched through the items and bringing back the feathers they made sure Laura could see them.

Carol began to lightly tickle her underarms switching to each of them. Cindy ran her feather up and down her sides and Ashley in between her toes. Laura began to squirm, but had no where to go as the three picked up the pace and started to tickle faster.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

They really went at her with both feathers and fingers as they moved all around her most ticklish areas. Finding certain spots to tickle longer they did that for a while and than changed places. When Ashley got back to Laura’s feet she picked up the fork.

Moving toward Laura’s face she showed it to her. “I would kick you feet as much while I’m using this.” She said. Laura however hearing this got more worried. Fixated on Laura’s pretty heels she ran the fork lightly over them. Laura kept her feet straight as she did this.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... TIMES UP!” Laura screamed as they entered the hour of tickling.

Carol smiled and starred into her eyes. “What are you talking about? You never said any thing about a time limit!” Carol said still tickling. “Yeah all you said we had to do is make you beg!” Ashley piped in. Laura felt her doom as they started in full swing again.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...STOP!” Laura screamed.

“What was that again as she started to tickle her underarms. “Stop... please!!!” Laura begged. “I’m sorry I must have a hearing problem one more time.” Carol teased. “STOP!” Laura screamed louder. The girls nodded happily as they stepped back. “Well our work here is done.” Ashley said.

“Yeah, but she didn’t cry the whole time!” Cindy said. “Yeah she was pretty tough.” Laura cot her breath as she nodded down toward her pocket. “You guys win you can take the money.” She said. Carol reached down and pulled out the money noticing there was eight hundred in stead of six she took the two extra two hundred bills and stuffed them back in Laura’s jeans.

“Well you guys win let me out I want to get away from this thing!” Laura said. “What do you mean what about our deal?” Ashley said. “Yeah if you make me beg than you get six hundred dollars.” Laura said. “Yeah, but what about the movie?” Ashley asked.

“Wasn’t that it?” Laura asked. “No, where’s the camera?” Carol asked turning around. “You should have known we always do practices with our new girls and than the actual movie!” Cindy implied. “No...no!” Laura said as they found the camera and turned it on.

Laura began to struggle against her bonds even stronger than she did before as Ashley and Cindy took there places at Laura’s most ticklish spots...

THE END

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back