• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fun gathering idea

ticklkitten

2nd Level Violet Feather
Ok, for starters, I AM a heterosexual female, but most certainly an equal opportunity tickler/lee!

An interesting twist on the "girls night out" idea would be to have an all female gathering... maybe a kind of slumber party theme but with tickling involved... ?

Is there anyone else out there that thinks that this would be fun?

Even though I wouldn't be invited, I think this is a great idea.

ticklkitten said:
Ok, for starters, I AM a heterosexual female, but most certainly an equal opportunity tickler/lee!

An interesting twist on the "girls night out" idea would be to have an all female gathering... maybe a kind of slumber party theme but with tickling involved... ?

Is there anyone else out there that thinks that this would be fun?

Beautiful idea, kitten. I would love this. I get to slumber next to kitten's feet...I called it first. :)

I love the idea and would love to come if it happened!

As long as I get to sleep next to some people I know will tickle me while I fall asleep, I dont care. :wub: :wub: :wub:

I know its for women only, but I hope there would be some photos taken and maybe even a video. LOL!!! I would also like to say that if any females on here ever come near Rhode Island, I will be more than happy to tickle them. I already know you and have tickled you, Sexicana...and I will do it again. :) Have fun girls!!

:xpulcy: Yay! I'm so happy that there are others out there who think this sounds like a good time.

And sagamore, the lack of videos etc... is what makes this even more fun. You boys get to sit at home and let the creative wheels turn in your heads.

I'm thinking pillow fight plus tickling...

*Drooling as the creative wheels turn on*

Kitten, you do realize that the slumber party theme would either fulfill or create fantasies for so many guys on here? :) Hell, with the women that you've gotten to reply so far, we could all have a field day with our imaginations :)

Well I already know what sexicana looks like when being tickle tortured, so that is adding to the imagination of one or more of you gals tickling her or being tickled by her? I don't know you kitten...but you already seem very cool and fun.

ticklkitten said:
:xpulcy: Yay! I'm so happy that there are others out there who think this sounds like a good time.

And sagamore, the lack of videos etc... is what makes this even more fun. You boys get to sit at home and let the creative wheels turn in your heads.

I'm thinking pillow fight plus tickling...

Thanks for reminding me to buy some feather stuffed pillows,perfect for this :firedevil :firedevil

I love the idea and think you girls will have a wonderful time...

...and so can I be the party favor; the tickle toy. :manicd: :blaugh: :D :angel: Who me?

tickleshotel said:
Thanks for reminding me to buy some feather stuffed pillows,perfect for this :firedevil :firedevil

See, like I said, you've got imaginations stirring already :)

HuskyMarcher said:
See, like I said, you've got imaginations stirring already :)

Yes she does husky :cool: I just had a thought of how much fun it would be to wrap one or a few lady ticklees in sleeping bags side by side or how about if the sleeping bags were joined in some way ?! food for thought :happyfloa

Please, please, PLEASE let me join in on the fun! I'll even dress the part!

Featherfingers in drag...
imagepreview.jpg

I plan to file a sexual discrimination if this gathering occurs,,,

ok ok not really,,but im bitter as hell that guys aren't allowed:)

Guys arent allowed cuz guys come to everything else! If guys feel that bad about it, then retaliate and have an all guy gathering. OF COURSE TICKLING DOESNT HAVE TO OCCUR, but you could all gather and talk about the tickling ur missing out on at the all girls gathering :p I think this gathering will be fun cuz girls arent as persistant as guys are when it comes to tickling..( of course I may be wrong seeing as tho I've never been to a gathering.....yet.)

But we deserve to have our own guy-less gathering. :bouncybou

Best argument for a sex change I've ever heard...

...OMG, Kitten, you little minx! Look what you've done to the poor men of the community! Something tells me you're going to be punished for this delicious idea of yours for years to come.

Guys, maybe one of the girls would be amenable to a bribe, and would set us up a webcam or something... (shivers) :veryhappy :shock: :wow: :wowzer: :xpulcy: :bowing: :woot: :yowzer:

This is so great... the love that dare not speak its name!

RChello said:
ok ok not really,,but im bitter as hell that guys aren't allowed:)

Of course you KNOW that guys ALWAYS crash slumber parties........ :evilha:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back