• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turns, Part 4 (M/F, very sexual)

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
This was just going to be the beginning of the tickle fight story but it got so long, I decided it was a story in itself. The tickle fight will now be volume 5.
This is M/F and very sexually explicit.

During the week following my gang tickling, I had gotten revenge on Kelly three times, once on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. We had gotten in the habit of taking turns as the lee but I think Kelly knew she had this coming and didn’t resist each time when I suggested tying her up. On Friday night, I did something we hadn’t tried before. Kelly had always been adamant that she did not want to be tickled after she had an orgasm. She gets extremely sensitive after she cums and doesn’t even let me touch her nipples. Here’s a woman that loves to be tickled but said there was no way she could take it after orgasming. Of course, I wanted to see for myself but would never do anything against Kelly’s will or to risk the trust between us. But I had to try.

Usually our sessions last between one and two hours. We tickle each other relentlessly but also allow breaks mixed with teasing to the brink, only to be tickled back down. On this night, I had only tickled Kelly for about a half hour before going down on her. I could sense her orgasm building so I slowed down but did not stop. Kelly, assuming I wasn’t through tickling her, warned me that she was about to cum and I’d better stop if I wanted to tickle her some more.

“But what if I don’t stop? You know you want to cum. Give me 30 minutes to tickle you after you cum Kel. Let’s see how sensitive you really are. You’ve never actually experienced it. How do you know it won’t be even better? You like being tickled, maybe this will just add to the experience.” I continued flicking my tongue ever so lightly over her clit in between sentences, keeping her right on the edge.

“Oh god, I don’t think I could handle it. Ohh but that feels so damn good.”

“C’mon Kelly, just agree to it and I’ll let you cum. Thirty minutes and it’ll be over and I promise never to do it again, unless, of course, you want me to. Just say the word Kelly,” as I continued teasing her with my tongue.

“You are so cruel Jerry. Oh shit, OK YOU WIN. JUST DO IT,” Kelly screamed. I increased the pressure of my tongue and she immediately started to shake in the first of several orgasms that ripped through her body. After several minutes, her convulsing finally slowed and I crawled on top of her and straddled her waist.

“Oh no. I’ve changed my mind. I don’t think I can handle this,” Kelly said.

“Too late. You already agreed. You wouldn’t want to go back on your word, would you?” I asked, hoping she would still let me tickle her. “Just 30 minutes from now, it’ll be all over.” My hands were hovering over her rib cage.

“Oooh noooo, damn it, alright, just get on with it,” she said hesitantly and I didn’t give her another second to reconsider as my fingers descended on her ribcage. Let me tell you, the shrieks that came out of her were unlike anything I ever heard before and I was worried I might have to stop. I continued tickling her ribs, underarms, neck and hips for several minutes, Kelly laughing and screaming at the top of her lungs. I started to slow down in fear of pushing her too far, when she said something that blew my mind.

“Don’t stop. Please tickle me harder. Don’t stop no matter what I say. Please. Tickle me.”

You don’t have to ask me twice. I dove back into her underarms, eliciting more ear-piercing screams. My fingers were moving as fast as they could over her upper body. After about five minutes more, Kelly’s laughs were mixed with moans and her body began to shake again. She was having another orgasm! I watched in amazement but didn’t stop tickling. Besides, she told me not to. I moved down to her feet, which also had become ultra sensitive, and focused my tickling attentions there for awhile. After about ten minutes of that, Kelly’s laughter had become hoarse. I was tickling her toes of one foot with my fingers and sucking and lightly biting her toes of her other foot, using my tongue between her toes, when Kelly’s body started shaking yet again. I looked at the clock and the half hour was up.

“Do you want me to stop now? Your time is up but I’ll gladly continue if you want me to.”

“Oh my god. No I think you’d better stop. I need to feel you inside me, right now. Just fuck me now,” she said, her voice filled with lust.

I quickly climbed on top of her, easily sliding in her soaked mound. It seemed that Kelly was having a non-stop orgasm as I moved in and out of her. Occasionally, I would reach up and tickle her underarms while making love to her. She didn’t seem to mind. She would just laugh and continue to cum. It didn’t take that long before I joined her in the ultimate bliss. After I exploded, I untied Kelly but she didn’t move. She had passed out. I just layed there, my arms holding her, until her breathing started to return to normal and she started to come around.

“That was the most exquisite torture I’ve ever experienced. There were times I definitely hated it. It tickled too much and I felt so out of control, but I’ve never come so much or so hard.”

“So, you’ll want to do this again sometime?” I asked

“Maybe,” she replied. “Probably in fact. But only when I say so, ok? Please don’t do this to me until I feel like putting myself through this again. Deal?” she said, laughing.

“Deal,” I said.

“But boy are you going to get it tomorrow when the girls come over. Erica’s already said she’s going to instigate a tickle fight if we don’t,” Kelly said.

“Bring it on. You’ll get yours too. I’m up for the challenge.”

"We’ll see about that. Now we should get some sleep. I’m exhausted and you’re going to need your strength tomorrow,” Kelly said as she turned out the light. “Goodnight baby. I love you.” Kelly was asleep in no time. I, on the other hand, spent much of the night thinking about the day ahead.

Last edited:
The only one of my Turns series that did not get a response. I was curious what people's responses were to their ticklishness after orgasm.

Hey Jerry... #5 is linked to #4 instead of 5 above. Just thought you'd want to know.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back