• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a nice reunion

Mike3355

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey everyone, this is my first story, just thought i'd state that, feel free to give some feedback..

It was a Friday night, and Charlene just got off work and was currently on her way home. She was about half way there when her cell phone rang. She quickly dug threw her purse while keeping an eye on the road, once she got it out, she flipped it open. Hello she said trying to keep a sweet tone to her voice. The other person on the phone was her good friend from her college years named Diana, she was a tall brunette, about 6’2, she had a figure men would kill for. These two ladies haven’t spoken for about a year give or take a few months. Charlene was actually shocked when she heard Diana’s voice respond to her over the phone. The two talked until finally Charlene pulled onto her 48-acre acreage. Charlene was worried that her cell phone battery would not last that long for it has been in constant use that day. She proceeded to invite Diana over that night so that they could continue their conversation.

Charlene was a short blonde, very cute, at a height of only 5’2, probably only weighing about 110lbs soaking wet. Her foot was a size 5. She remembered when she shared a dorm room with Diana how many times she was over powered whenever the two had an argument.

Hanging up her cell phone Charlene then proceeding into her house, she was tired of wearing her normal work clothes, which was normal business attire. She felt a more casual look would be better for this evening hosting her old friend, so she threw on a pair of blue jeans and a grey T-shirt and didn’t bother putting socks on. She finished changing and headed out to the living room to see Diana’s jeep liberty pull up in front of the house. Charlene quickly smiled seeing her old friend walk up to the steps threw the large bay window in the front room.

She met Diana at the door before she could ring the doorbell, “Hey, long time no see, come one in” Charlene showed Diana into her home. The two of them sat down on the sofa, Charlene sat leaned up against the arm of the sofa with her feet sitting comfortably on the middle cushion separating the two ladies.

“So, how have you been these past few months Char?” Diana asked trying not to make her friend notice she knew damn well her feet were there and she knew how ticklish they were. “Well I’ve kept myself busy working in the office, them high heels sure ache the soles after a weeks workload” Charlene replied not even aware that Diana was keeping a close eye on her feet. “Oh! That must be horrible, and you with out a man here to massage your feet, would you want me to massage them for you?” Diana was hoping Char would say yes to that. She got her wish. Charlene happily placed her soft smooth soles on Diana’s lap, Charlene laid back her head over the armrest, thinking Diana wouldn’t do anything other then massage her feet. She soon felt Diana’s soft hands kneed and work her feet. Charlene was soon in a trance, when suddenly she felt a thick finger nail run down the middle of her right sole, instantly Charlene jerked her foot back. She remembered in there college days when Diana and her always used to find ways to pin each other down and tickle the other for hours.

Diana smiled wickedly as she still had the other foot, plopped right on her lap, she quickly crossed her other leg over top of Charlene’s ankle, locking it still, this forced her to lean a little bit towards her friend. Diana slowly wiggled her long thick nail over Charlene’s big toe. Instantly Charlene shrieked with laughter, she felt the nail move to the next toe, wiggling tickling her like crazy, she bounced around the sofa in ticklish agony. She bounced around for about ten minutes when the tickling stopped. Catching her breath she looked up to see Diana smiling at her. She couldn’t help but smile right back, she felt Diana’s legs loose grip on her ankle and she slowly slid it out from the lock. “I can’t believe you did that, you know how ticklish I am” she quickly changed her position so that her feet were nowhere near Diana.

“Yes, I do remember quite well actually,” Diana said as she grabbed Charlene’s Arms pulling her down on the couch arms above her head, Diana quickly sat on her arms pinning them underneath her nice round buttocks. “I also remember that your armpits used to leave you in hysterics” she noted while an evil grin formed on her face. Charlene instantly looked in horror as she saw ten wiggling fingers moving towards her pits” no no no no pleeeessee now don’t do this AHAHHAEHAHEHAHEHNOOOEHAEHAHHEHEHESTOPHEAHANOOMOREHEHAHEHHHEHEAHHAHE” she screamed as she felt the feathery touch of ten fingernails spider in the hallows of her pits, there was nothing she could do her strength left her instantly she tried tossing and turning trying to force Diana off. It was no use, while she tossed and turned he legs fell off of the couch, her own weight now dropping to the floor, but her arms did not move. She could now feel the feathery nails move down her sides. “NOOOHEAHEHAEHAHHHAHHAHAHASTOOOPPLEEASEDIANAHAHAHEHAHEHAHEAHHAHA” she was completely helpless now. Diana knew this “awww is little Charwene have ticklish sidies, no escape no escape no escape for you,” she teased as her nails glided up and down her sides tormenting her helpless friend into a ticklish frenzy, “YESEHAHEHAHEHYESTHEYAREEHEHAHEAHEHHEHAENOEHAEHHHEAHHEASTOOOOOOOPEHHAHEAHHAHEEHAHHAHEHAHHA” Charlene couldn’t take it anymore, she tried to get the other half of her back onto the couch, she wasn’t very successful falling back down, only this time her arms came with her. They slid under the firm rounded bottom of her friend. She laid there catching her breath, seeing that Diana was not pursuing to tickle her friend some more. Charlene got an idea, she was going to get Diana back for tonight. Trying not to get Diana’s attention she reached under the couch for the three pair of handcuffs that she stashed there after her last love affair. She pulled them out, and quickly cuffed her friends ankles together, she quickly jumped up, cuffing Diana’s wrist together now. Charlene took the third pair of cuffs, and cuffed the other two together, forcing her friend to be in a hogtied position.

Charlene pulled her friend to the middle of the floor, to get easy access to both sides without furniture in the way. She stood up to admire her handy work, when suddenly the doorbell rang.
“Who the hell could that be,” Charlene was stunned to hear the doorbell she wasn’t expecting anyone other then Diana. She skipped over to the door, when she opened the door she looked at Diana with a great big smile on her face. “Oh Diana, look who it is, my friend from the next lot over. Diana meet Natasha, Natasha meet Diana, I was just about to tickle my friend here till she peed herself, care to join in?” Charlene saw the look of horror hit Diana’s face when Natasha said she’d love to help. The two of them walked over to a helpless Diana, her socks were slowly and teasingly slipped off, she then felt ten fingers nails glide up and down her so sensitive soles. “HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHANOOOHAHAHHEHEHAHHAHHAHHAOHMYGODHHEHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHHHAHHAHAHHHAHA” She screamed with laughter as if that was bad enough, she could feel another pair of hands begins squeezing her firm buttocks, her most ticklish spot ever, this put her instantly in tears laughing so hard she wondered now how much her bladder could hold and for how longer it could hold it all in.

Natasha and Charlene looked at one another hearing Diana’s screams, they could almost feel the sweat coming off her body, Natasha squeezing her buttocks now began gliding her nails around in circles on each cheek Charlene moved from the feet and starting digging her fingers into Diana’s sides. With the fingers playing with her buttocks and now at her sides she bucked left and right trying to avoid the four hands that were putting her in a frenzy of hysteria. This went on for ten minutes longer, Charlene changed her position a couple of times from sides, feet, and to the armpits. Natasha however stayed where she was teasing the, oh so ticklish buttocks this alone was hell for poor not so little Diana.

Diana could feel her bladder almost giving out, but she knew that she could hold out, until Charlene moved to the opposite side of her other tormenter. Natasha and Charlene stopped for a little bit, to allow Diana some breathing time, she didn’t pee yet. Her captors did think she would after what they were planning on doing next.

“so wee little Diana’s bum bum is ticklish hmmm, well I wonder if you could take twenty fingers on that firm round tooshie of yours,” The two tormentors cooed together as the began there torment on there target. “HAHHAHAHAHANNOOAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHEHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHEHAHH” was all Diana could reply. She felt the finger nails fly all over her rear, it felt as if her entire buttocks was being tickled all at once. “look at her laugh look at her laugh. Tickle tickle tickle, kitchy kitchy kitcy tickling diana’s bum bum, nothing she can do nothing she can do” her tormentors sang together. Diana could feel her bladder fighting hard not to let go, if only she could hold out till the two would let her go. Then finally her bladder gave up and a urine stain became present on her pants in a big wet spot. She was so embarrassed to be tickled this far.

Charlene and Natasha laughed seeing the wet spot, they then stopped the torment and undid the cuffs. “it’s okay Diana this will not leave the three of us, you can freshen up in the bathroom, down the hall third door to your left” Charlene stated trying to ease the embarrassed friend. Diana slowly got up, she went into the bathroom, freshened up, put her socks and shoes back on, and then headed towards the door. She was just about to open it, when she felt five nails spider up each of her sides, she jumped spinning around, to only be hugged by her old college buddy and her lot neighbor. She then left and began planning her revenge….

THE END

:woot:

WoW! The first two paragraphes are amazing. You have all the details most beginners forget.

thank you very much for the feed back, i'm glad you liked it, and yes it is my first story, however not the last

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back