• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Los Angeles June Munch/Party

Boomtown13

Verified
"It is happening again."

Whoever can tell me what great TV show I am quoting there will win a prize at the next munch. (Hell, I better find a prize quick.) Here's a hint -- a giant says it.

But really, it IS happening again. We had such a blast at the last munch/party, that I've no doubt this next one will be even better. For one thing, we're starting a little later so we can get the tiki torches flaring. (Stephanie Locke's idea) And really... what's better than tiki torch tickle torture?

Nothing, is the answer. Nothing is better than tiki torch tickle torture.

Anyway... the munch will be Saturday, June 25th, mid-afternoon, at a restaurant in the Hollywood area. The play party will be after the munch, at a separate location. This is very important -- you don't have to go to the play party if you come to the munch. If you'd like to just show up, grab some grub, meet some cool folks, and call it a day... that it totally cool! No pressure whatsoever.

For the details, drop Dave a note at [email protected]. He's the listdaddy. I'm just the frontman. Bellystrokes and Stephanie Locke are the brains of the operation.

I look forward to seeing all those who showed up last time! But I REALLY look forward to seeing all those who have never been to a munch before! Please feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions at all.

Yours,

Boomtown

And you of course, Boom, are the beauty!!! Hey whatever the ingrediants or the combination,s the results have been impressive!!!! But now we are adding some fiery elements to the equation, oh wow, way too hot!!! I am so there.

Heck, I can barely PRONOUNCE tiki torch tickle torture. Sounds like someone dropping an armful of chopsticks when I try!

I'll be drinkin' my coffee and eatin' a donut, ponderin' the log lady, while awaiting the answer to your trivia question, brer.

Boomtown13 said:
"It is happening again."

Whoever can tell me what great TV show I am quoting there will win a prize at the next munch. (Hell, I better find a prize quick.) Here's a hint -- a giant says it.

oooh! oooh! oooh! I know! I know! The Incredible Hulk. do I win a plane ticket? ;) (I'm SUCH a geek... :sowrong: )

Consarn it! The Great White North hasn't dulled his brain one bit! Our founding father's a smarty. No hoser is he. Or maybe it's just that we have the same taste in movies and TV, which we do.

Dave, your prize is... damn, I gotta think of a prize for you. Get your wolfish butt down here to your native land for a visit and I'll present it to you. Maybe it will be Bellystrokes tied to Stephanie Locke's horse for your fingers' pleasure.

Cavebear, the log lady is from Twin Peaks, as is my quote. For not guessing correctly, and for amusing me with The Incredible Hulk, I demand you grab an NY-LA plane ticket immediately and come receive your punishment. Or, short of that, I order you to chant "tiki torch tickle torture" 10 times. Right now. OUT LOUD!

ka-Boom

WHAT!!!! Hey wait a minute, I have seen the Mistress's horse(and have been spared so far) and have heard of the listfather's legendary long sessions-----can I negotiate here? Although, if you want to tie me to Michael "Hawk" Horse, that would be fine.

tickey… no no no… tiki torture… nooo… ok, here goes… tickey tacky toe torture! no? ughhh… who would have thought that I would regret not watching television!? (and I STILL haven’t seen Eraserhead!)

if I don’t escape my current job in time (I’m digging… just not sure the tunnel is long enough yet) then I will find myself frustratingly close to all of the fun you guys are having, for a convention in August. I’ve asked about ‘off time’ already (you know, just incase I want to go to Disney or something… ) and apparently there isn’t any. I was hoping to talk Mr Dan into coming down and maybe having lunch with some friends… but I guess that they buy all of my time right along with the plane ticket.

I thought for sure that I won! I should have known… King for print and Lynch for the screen. ;)

hhhmmm… belly tied to a horse barefoot, with one of her long flowing skirts and maybe that coin-belt… dammit! I demand a recount!

DARN IT ALL!!!! i was available on Sunday the 26th, but i just cant make it on Saturday 6/25. i work on Saturdays and already have plans for that evening. DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! i hope all those who attend have a grand ol' time and i will be there in spirit. even on bellystrokes' knees!!!

hey Boom, get a good tickling of all the victims there for me! damn, i wish i could go...

Bummer Primetime, I will miss you (although my knees are expressing a big sigh or relief). But don't worry dear (see I can call you something nice), we have more in the works for this summer and throughout the year.

And my beautiful Ayla. I will wear the coinbelt, if you wear THOSE boots. Yeah, you know what boots and they are made for way more than walkin'.

Primer, you'll be missed. That's a bummer.

On the other hand, a cavebear in Los Angeles is not a bad thing. We'll get the northern Grizzly to travel down here for a dinner or something. Your work will allow you time to have dinner with friends, yes? If we don't have time for a play party, at least we can break bread together. Would be a waste to have you here and not even do that.

Belly, your acquaintance with the horse didn't happen last time only so it could happen this time. But your witty and relevent Hawk joke cracked me up, so you deserve a reward. Your reward is... uh... your reward is that we'll tie you to the horse! And as a bonus, you'll be tickled, dear goddess.

Lest I get off track from this thread, this posting is a bump to remind anyone who's interested to contact us if you're at all gathering-curious.

Here's a new trivia question, New Yorkers take note: In which King book does a girl get tickled by her older brother? (this is a hard one) Prize to be decided upon and announced later. :)

- Boom Edwin King

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Boomtown13 said:
Or, short of that, I order you to chant "tiki torch tickle torture" 10 times. Right now. OUT LOUD!

Good friggin' luck with that, Boomchickachickaboom... you KNOW how she gets with *The Word*... much less incorperatin' it into a tongue-twister like that.

Nevah happen, sez I. :evilha:

Mebbe lotsa stammerin' and hemmin' & hawin', but ain't nobody gettin' her to say that, even under threat of said same tiki torch tickle torture. But then, you already knew dat, cause you gots smarts. :cool:

Boom, thrilled that I cracked you up. Nice to turn the tables on you in the humor department, cuz I know that won't happen in the tickling department, Alpha Ler. But maybe you will us females a thrill and JUSt pose on the horse, maybe??????

Hey my adorable Danimal (another Alpha Ler) that, "Boomchickaboometc" so cracked me up, thanks for the morning laugh, and give your sexy boot lady a big hug for me. Oh hell why don't you kids make it down here at some point, so I can deliver it myself.

it's Christine! I win! I win! I win!

but I cheated. :p

and, Dan, I can too say 'the word'! with almost no stammer or suddenly changing to a whisper, even! it's when you say it that I fall completely apart!

if I do end up at that convention, you're on! I really am actively persuing another job... but being able to see some of my favorite people sure would make all of the inane grinning and schmoozing more bearable if I don't get it.

belly, "Alpha Ler" LOL I love it! you are one cool ticklish chick.

Somehow being around certain guys, the term "Alpha Ler" popped into my head. I think it applies beautifully to some guys we know, wouldn't you agree? And tell your Alpha Ler, that this cool chick think he is so damn lucky to have a cool chick like you!!!!! Do hope you get some time off during your convention trip.

It IS Christine, but you cheated, cavebear, by looking up that old post where I listed all the Stephen King tickle mentions, didn't you? Not fair. Get your ticklish sides and those oh-so-ticklish feet out here stat, so we can show you how not-fair that was.

Hey folks, Awesome Tickle Munch and Awesome Tickle Play Party is less than a week away. Start your summer off right, and get over here.

Tickling. It isn't just for breakfast anymore.

Boom

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back