• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perfect Day Part 3: "Sheer" Torture (FFF/f)

Gamer

TMF Poster
The next installment--rather quick, too.

Well, here you go-
The Perfect Day Part 3: "Sheer" Torture

We decided to stop and free the girls before anyone came in. It was very close, too. The day continued on its normal track, but I did notice a little giggling from where Bethany was poking Emily--oh what have we done, ha!

Now as for Lindsay, she didn't even take off her shoes, I guess those thin socks are working for her now, but not for long. I could tell that Mandy and Emily and Bethany were going to try something. We knew they wouldn't try anything on either Chris or I. Their vendebta was against Lindsay.

Mandy was not the only distraction that day, ever since I found out Lindsay was so ticklish, I wanted to make her a target. So I decided to join them and they accepted my assistance. Before Lindsay was to leave, the girls were going to ambush her and tickle her to nothing. Now I had a plan of my own in the works that would also work as security, just in case.

Well, practice was over and everyone moved into action including my two friends, Chris and Jed. I approached Lindsay and talked with her about anything I could think of to distract her. Mandy, Emily, and Bethany snuck up behind her and let her stomach have it.
"HHAHAHHHAno don't hhahehhehah," a suprised Lindsay exclaimed. The flood of tickling was too much for her, and she fell immediately to the ground. I pulled her legs out and her shoes off.

OMG! Talk about...hmmm! Well, I quickly started stratching her arches and she went wild, but don't take my word for it: "hhehhahhahahhano no hhehahhhhHAHAHHAHHEHHEEHE," Lindsay laughed.
Mandy, Bethany, and Emily had the most devilish, venegeful smiles I had ever seen and they quickly went for Lindsay's feet. Emily and Bethany quickly began assualting her toes stractching and fluttering very quickly.
"HHEHHENNo no PLeasszzzehahhahHAHAHHHHAHANO! HHAHAHHAHHHAH,"

Geez! Last time I wasn't this close, but she must be more ticklish then I ever thought. She wasn't fighting back, and she was unrestrained!

Well, Mandy pushed me out of the way and started sliding her nails all over Lindsay's arches. "HHEHEHHEHE HAHAHHAHHANNNOoooHHEHEHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHEHAAHHAHASTTAAAPAPPATHAT HHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHNO NO MOrE! EHAAHAHAHAHAH." Lindsay couldn't even beg anymore, and her laughing didn't last very long either. "HHAHHAHEHHAHHAH...*silent laughter*..."

The three stopped, only for a few seconds, though. *gasp* *pant* *pant* "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Please, I can't takeeahhehahHAHAHAHAHAH," Lindsay said in the few seconds she was given before they continued. Now, since Lindsay's arches seemed to provide more reaction, all three just started sliding their nails (all ten each) over Lindsay's soles and arches. "HHAHAHHHEHEHNOOOHHEHHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHApleaaashehhehehheHAHAHAHAHEHHEHHEHE." Those girls didn't seem to have any compassion. This girl was obviously super ticklish without those ultra-ticklish, sheer, practically nylon socks. It was "sheer" torture for her. HHAHAHAHHHAHAHHEHEHEH...more silence.

That does it, time to go to plan B.

(to be continued)....
Next stop: The Perfect Day Part 4: Laughter Express
:bouncybou

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back