• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The end of the Forum

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
This is a silly story written by us as a mockery of what just transpired in the tickle Hell Part 3 thread! Nobody comes out looking good. Enjoy! This was inspired by the creative writings of Lurch7, MasterTT, Gothmog and Travalion3000. [B]This story in no way reflects our views on any of the characters (except maybe ourselves, "giggle"). Except when such descriptions are positive! We in no way consider Carmel Cutie, Lurch7, SoniaF/F, Gothmog or Nodov to be anything but good and kindly people and in no way evil. This is just a piece of fiction from two deranged girls who thought they would write something funny. This is not meant to be disrespectful and should not be interpreted as such. We do not want anyone to feel slighted in anyway. We hope the Member tickled will have no objections, due to another writer (primetime) writing about her. We spent more time on this disclaimer than writing this story because we do not want anyone to get upset. We apologize for not asking permission and even you wish your name withdrawn, we will do say immediately. And we will apologize for upsetting you. We have no intention of slandering, harming, insulting or committing any pain, mental or physical to anyone. This story does not reflect any ill will towards anyone! This is our disclaimer! [/B]

Lurch7 smiled as he sat at his throne. Nearly all of his enemies had been slaughtered. The rebellion has won! On his side stood the traitorous duo Anna and Heather, the cruel and intelligent Carmel Cutie, the cunning and devious Master Cartman, the wise SoniaF/F, the powerful Gothmog and the wily and gifted Nodov. The Forum leaders courageous Primetime, dedicated tklr5150, the kind Ovda, the worldly ShadowTklr and the council of wise moderators had all been defeated. He grinned at his triumph. The thread of Tickle Hell Part 3 had allowed him to secretly access some much needed allies while lying his ass off about something he didn't even believe in (This is no reigniting of the issue just a story!). And he duped the Great Forum Leaders. Now the few loyal Forum member lay in hiding. But Lurch7 the evil, ambitious yet sharp and smart rebel leader had a plan. One of the loyal Forum members had been captured and he knew how to get some answers from her. "Anna! Heather! Come here, you duplicitous duo!" he declared. Hand in hand , the Australian Benedict Arnold Heather and the English Benedict Arnold Anna walked forward. "What is it, my lord?" asked Anna. "You two and Sonia are to get confessions from Princess Ashley! Rest not until I know the location of the others!" "Yes, Lord Lurch7!" they all replied. Lurch7 smiled. Soon he would be the ultimate leader of the Forum which he would rename www.ticklingkicksassdeclareslurch7.com ! (in case no-one realizes this is just a joke and not to be taken seriously as the disclaimer reveals above!).

Princess Ashley has left in her bikini tied against the wall helpless to defend herself. She knew the worthless cowards Anna and Heather would try to break her spirit but she would show them. They would fail before her mighty resolve. Her long blonde hair shined despite her sweat from the heat of the room. No doubt those two deviates (this term is not written to offend anyone who may find this term offensive!) would use whatever kinky, twisted, sick fetishes they had. (this is not meant to offend anyone who has a kinky, twisted, sick fetish. {Otherwise we would all be offended (that's a joke, no patronizing implied!)}) The twisted Australian citizens (I (Anna) am British by birth. Yah we won the 20/20 over the Australians! It's just 240 balls of crap, Anna! Heather is just saying that cause England won!!!!!!! Um babe we both hate 20/20 remember? yeah I (Anna) know.... but we beat Australia! Anyway, story first brag later babe, okay Heather love you, love you too Anna) moved towards the 5'6 beauty (sorry if you're not blonde or 5'6 PA!). "So you think your pitiful Forum could defeat the might of the new Emperor Lurch7. (What a Star Wars reference!) But now our Lord rules all and soon you Jedi ticklers (sorry we could not resist) shall fall to we the Sit ticklers of the dark side of tickling!" revealed Heather. "Soon, you shall reveal the location of your Pitiful Forum band!" commanded Anna. "but first, experience the mighty power of the dark side of tickling!" DADADA DADADA DADADA Anna reached into her robes and withdrew a large electric toothbrush shaped like a lightsabre. Heather withdrew a laser shaped device with three paintbrushes in the barrel. And they attacked. Anna's large toothbrush sabre drilled into the left armpit of Princess Ashley while Heather released the trigger causing the brushes to jump out across her belly. Using her special focusing technique taught by 3rd Level Red Feather Jedi tickler Primetime. However the dark side of tickling was making impressions on her. She did not notice registered user SoniaF/F coming towards her, her eyes closed tight. Sonia moved towards her feet and removed her toothbrush red sabres. Quickly she activated them and applied them to Princess Ashley's feet. Princess Ashley fought hard to use the techniques her mentor had taught her. But the devious First Level Red Feathers were merciless on her upper body. Heather was used her laser to tickle her navel while Anna used another toothbrush laser on PA's right underarm. The torture was near unbearable for the brave 1st level Orange Feather. She prayed that toyou444
3rd Level Red Feather, ticklishscribe 2nd Level Red Feather and the new Lord milagros317 Level of Ruby Feather could save her. Maybe even Sexicana, TMF Master and old friend! However the torture inflicted on her was intensifying. Anna was using her masterful tongue on a very ticklish left side. The buckling was growing from the very ticklish PA. Heather not to be outdone was laying her left hand on a ticklish belly while licking her right side. PA had never enjoyed being licked on the side, especially by two devious, deviate sick and twisted girls like Anna and Heather. She received a great jolt when her left under knee was licked by SoniaF/F (this is no implications of either Sonia's or P.Ashley's sexual preference!!!!). Her teeth were creaking as she fought hard to avoid capitulation. She worked hard for her posts and improving her techniques. But 3 on 1 were never fair odds. She found herself weakening. Anna seemed to enjoy licking her side, but suddenly stopping tickling her left armpit with the sabre but instead with her tongue. She used her free hand to use Princess Ashley's long hair to torture her sides. The lips were quaking, her teeth were struggling, it seemed to Princess Ashley that the fight was being drained from her. Fingernails, long and strong from the 6 foot redhead Sonia F/F (sorry if this isn't your natural height or hair colour SoniaF/F) soon replaced the lasers and Heather used her tongue in the navel of the Orange Feather Level and her hands on her ribcage. The tickling was causing sweat to pour down P.A's face and sides. But she forces herself to realise the weapons had been dropped. She could used them to escape. But the tickling was just getting more intense as the masterful traitors seem to increase their movement as they traveled to new area. Heather's tongue was now just below the navel while Anna was focusing her hands around the sides with her tongue just above the navel. Heather;s hands were focusing around the thighs (No offense intended Princess Ashley, please forgive us if you are). The hands of Sonia were now in each under knee while her tongue licked away at a sensitive left arch. Princess Ashley was buckling as the sensations seemed to be seeping into her very soul. AS if her spirit was ebbing away. She knew she could stand little more. Suddenly there was a bang. The 3 ticklers grabbed their weapons. Against them stood Sexicana, the 5'9 raven haired goth girl (Sorry if this descriptions isn;t you Sexicana, no offence intended). "Get her!" yelled Heather. A masterful fight ensued as the talented and disciplined Sexicana came to the rescue of her friend. Using the last of her strength, Princess Ashley tried to escape it was pointless. Suddenly she was free. The appearance of Lord Milagros and Lord toyou444 explained the matter. Using their tickle force powers they attacked the three girls. The girls easily fought used their own powers to deflect it, but fell prey to Sexicana's attack from behind. The three were knocked unconscious as the 4 grabbed them and ran back to the safety of the new secret Forum HQ. "I will get them to talk!" declared the recovered Orange Feather. "Remember Princess Ashley, revenge, ganging up, paintbrushes, toothbrushes, these are the paths to the Dark Side of Tickling!" revealed the wise words of the Ruby Feather Milagros. "I shall not forget, Master Milagros!" responded Princess Ashley. "Were we wise to allow her to punish the 3 traitors?" asked Toyou444. "The test is necessary, Toyou444, to ensure she does not fall to the dark side of tickling! Once Anna and Heather were sweet and kind ticklers, enjoying the happy and joyous side of tickling. Then their hearts were corrupting by wiredpussy, splotching, toothbrushes even the dreaded "s" word!" All the remaining council shuddered. The "s" word. "She will succeed!" declared Sexicana. "That remains to be seen! Let us hope so!" spoke TK81. Will PrincessAshley surrender as Anna and Heather did to the Dark Side of Tickling? Upon whose wrath will Lurch7's rage fall upon? How many angry posts will we receive? Tune in tomorrow for "Hell hath no fury like angry Forum Member!"
Love,
Anna and Heather

I loved that, ladies. I hope it can be kept as is, and that the characters dont object to the uses of their names. My favorite part was the torture of the lovely Princess Ashley. It would be so awesome to watch something like that happening in real life! :bump: Hope you dont mind me saying that about you , Ashley :bump: I think it would be great!

Thank you, Anna and Heather,

Mitch

How dare you use extreemly stuffy people like myself in a humorus satire of a dire situation... wait I was not used... so I will sit over here and continue to be stuffy!

Seriously, a well done and fun satire that keeps things in perspective. At least that is my opinion. I also enjoyed hearing my rants being mentioned however breifly as "creative writings"

Seriously, nicely done, and cute.

Heather & Anna said:
Who would like us to write part 2?
Love,
Heather and Anna

me me me i do ...... but Shadowtklr defeated? hmmm i find that hard to swallow.. lol

isabeau

btw well done, love how you incorporated the various writers and the amount of posts they achieved within the story.

Expect yourself to be included, dear friend!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S We were wondering what did you think of our Family Guy tale?

Heather & Anna said:
Expect yourself to be included, dear friend!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S We were wondering what did you think of our Family Guy tale?

yippee.. and i thought the tale was totally hot.. i love the whole idea of Master/slave relationships... or Dom/subs which is a different story however. i so love the idea of being controlled....

love,

isabeau :wub:

Lurch7 was angry at the failure of the attacks! He had lost 3 of his soldiers! He was determined to get more help. First though he called upon his most vicious supporter carmel cutie for assistance. "Carmel, you must find one of those blasted Forum people and bring them to their knees with your prowess. I must discover how to win, so that I can destroy the Forum HQ and rebuild it in my image. "It shall be done! With my friend maureen28, the deal shall be done with ease!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! howled Anna as the tickling fingers of Princess Ashley dug into my.... her soles. The expert tickling was causing Anna's eyes to water. (Heather!!!!! Well sometimes I (Heather) can you water! No Heather you make me drool! I (Heather) love you Anna, I (Anna) love you too Heather!)) Heather awoke some time afterwards. She couldn't help but smile. She had a plan. "You know Princess Ashley, Anna tickled you with that toothbrush laser and used it on your underarms. Why not get her back! After all fair is fair!" offered Heather. "You will not convince me with your evil, perverted way Heather!! I will not fall to the Dark Side of Tickling!" retorted Princess Ashley. "DArk Side, Light Side it's all Tickling, it's all fetish! Why not give it a try? After all Anna gave it to you!" tempted Heather. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEATHERAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Anna, her eyes starting to get red tainted from the tears of laughter. "I love you, baby!" said Heather. "You know Princess Ashley.... Anna is very willing to try new things! And you are cute!" Heather began. "NO! I don't believe you! I will not fall to the Dark Side of Tickling, you cannot tempt me!" yelled Princess Ashley, digging her fingers into Anna's arches causing greater cries from her.

We are stopping here! Now! Heather!!!!

Anna Donnison said:
The Forum leaders courageous Primetime, dedicated tklr5150, the kind Ovda, the worldly ShadowTklr and the council of wise moderators had all been defeated.

Hey, who was I supposed to be fighting. You didn't even give me a chance. How dare you announce my defeat without a fight. I shall wrap you both cocoon-tight in my Shadow cape, and tickle your bare feet until you beg my forgiveness. (just don't beg too soon, cause I kinda like doing that. :tickle: )

Btw, cool story :upsidedow

This is a great story! :D

Hmm...the Light Side, the Dark Side...which side would I be on, I wonder...? *Strokes beard thoughtfully* Hmm...I know! - Neither! MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I would play both sides off against each other, and then convert all the survivors to the Grey Side of tickling! :firedevil:

Loved it!

koopacooper said:
This is a great story! :D

Hmm...the Light Side, the Dark Side...which side would I be on, I wonder...? *Strokes beard thoughtfully* Hmm...I know! - Neither! MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I would play both sides off against each other, and then convert all the survivors to the Grey Side of tickling! :firedevil:
I, of course, am a proponent of the twisted side of the tickling force, known as the torque.

And yes, please write more.

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

Dear Shadow,
Our humblest apologies! And as soon as you become a woman you may carry out your threat! Still who knows how the battle for the Forum will go?
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Since we are exclusively F/F, we are going to need more fellow female ticklers and ticklees! Could we have some more names?
P.P.S Grey Side of tickling? Not going to happen!

Heather & Anna said:
Dear Shadow,
Our humblest apologies! And as soon as you become a woman you may carry out your threat! Still who knows how the battle for the Forum will go?
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Since we are exclusively F/F, we are going to need more fellow female ticklers and ticklees! Could we have some more names?
P.P.S Grey Side of tickling? Not going to happen!

I thought for sure my falsetto typing would make me appear female. Damn. Thwarted again. :mad:

I can be female for the purposes of the story...*off everyone's weird looks*...or maybe not. :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back