• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amazing True Tickle!

Tickle Stud

TMF Poster
I just told Scooby about this and he insisted that i post it for you all to read. so here goes. Tonite i had my friends lacy and megan over, they both know about my love of feet and my love of tickling, Well, i didn't expect them to actually do anything about it, but the whole nite they were teasing me with their feet, (lacy is a size 5 and a half and megan wears a size 8) just sticking them out or putting them in my way or flexing their toes. megan still had her socks on and lacy was barefoot with light pink polished toes, well i couldn't take much more so i jumped on megans legs, ripped her socks off revealing a gorgeous pair of feet with french manicured toes and started scrambling my fingers all over her soles, i've tickled a lot of feet in my 18 years (come on now, being the captain of the basketball team gets you whatever you want in high school)and hers were sooooo unbelievably soft, probably one of the softest soles i've ever felt in my life, of course getting me a little "excited" in the process. then before i knew it lacy jumped on megans hips and started tickling her armpits,stomache and sides making meg scream at the top of her lungs for us to stop, so we did....15 minutes later. Then i realized it was lacy's turn, i'd tickled her before, she has perfect feet i swear, each toe going down in order, sexy toe rings on the middle
toes. i grabbed her around the ankles and started scribbling my fingers all over her soles and in between her toes, then about 5 minutes into it she just yells out "suck my toes!!" so i thought about it for awhile (.333 seconds) and swirled my tongue around her toes for a good 2 or 3 minutes, then i hear megan yell "hey thats not fair, lick my feet!!" they didn't exactly have to twist my arm to make me obey these commands. i started licking megans sole making her laugh and moan lightly at the same time, then the next thing i knew lacy's foot was at my mouth too, so i was licking/sucking/nibbling two feet of two different girls at the same time, i was in ecstasy and i still am 5 hours later. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as i did living it! :veryhappy

TickleStud

wow! that was amazing! and true! and a tickle! what a world we live in...

Wow, i wanna play basketball too, wait till next season, Yea!:D

lol hype, I just meant it in the way that if i wanted to tickle some chicks foot for 10 days straight, not a lot of people would say anything against me or suggest that i have some sort of, oh i don't know, fetish? :p. (not trying to sound like i have a rich movie producer dad or anything eh wallstreet? :p)

TickleStud

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back