• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turns Part 5 The Tickle Fight FFFM

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
Here’s part 5, The Tickle Fight FFFM (with the M getting the worst of it)

“So help me out. Where are Erica and Rita most ticklish. They already know my spots and this should be a fair fight right?” I asked Kelly, who was lying in my arms, still in bed the morning of the much anticipated tickle fight.

“Erica is, unfortunately, not nearly as ticklish as the rest of us, but her feet are extremely ticklish. Far and away her worst spot but she is mildly ticklish to pressure tickling on her hips, ribs and underarms. Rita is the most ticklish, insanely ticklish everywhere and obviously loves to be tickled. When we were kids, she got tickled the most. I know she would purposely tickle one of us knowing we would just hold her down and tickle her silly and she always came back for more. Not that this info will help you though. There’s no way you can stop all three of us from holding you down and tickling you until our heart’s content.”

The thought sent shivers up my spine. “We’ll see,” I responded. “I’m sure I can convince the girls to help me gang up on you for awhile.”

“Let’s get up and eat some breakfast. We’re going to need our energy. The girls will be here soon,” Kelly said, climbing out of bed, she let her hair out of the bun she sleeps in, cascading down her back.

“You really are beautiful,” I couldn’t help but say.

“Thank you, but flattery won’t help you today. You’re still in for it.” She threw on her robe and walked out of the bedroom, smiling.

10 am sharp, Erica and Rita knocked on the door. It had been exactly one week since I received the worst gang tickling of my life and I wondered if today wouldn’t be much different. We all hung out in the kitchen, drinking coffee and making small talk. We all knew what was going to happen and everyone was feeling a little awkward maybe, definitely on edge, waiting for the first tickle to begin. Who would start it? Who would get tickled first? Finally, I couldn’t wait any longer. I came up from behind Kelly, pulled her back into the living room. I had one arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her into my body, and my other hand was resting on her ribs.

“Don’t move or I’ll tickle her,” I yelled.

“Let’s roll,” Erica screamed with excitement and darted towards us with Rita right on her heels. I did as promised and tickled Kelly’s ribs, she bent over laughing and fell to the floor. From her knees, she grabbed my ankles. Rita and Erica each grabbed an arm and pushed me backwards to the floor. Fortunately, the girls had a good hold of my arms so they were able to lower me slowly onto my back instead of just letting me fall. Unfortunately, they had a good hold of my arms and then were easily able to pull my arms up over my head and put all their weight on them as Kelly crawled up and sat on my waist. She wasted no time in digging into my ribs. The fight was on.

“Well, this didn’t take long,” Erica quickly pointed out. I had been just thinking the same thing. “We’ve got you right where we want you in three seconds flat, and you’re not going anywhere.” Obviously bored with just holding my arm, Erica was able to pin my arm just under her knees, one of her legs on each side of my elbow. Rita was content with using all her weight to keep my other arm from moving. My arm was still trapped but now Erica had her hands free for my underarms which she obviously enjoys tickling very much. You can tell by the huge grin on her face. “There, that’s better, don’t you think Jerry? Four hands are better than two. Does this tickle? It sure looks like it does. What? What is it Jerry? I can’t understand you. You’re going to have to stop laughing and speak more clearly.” Erica taunted me as I clearly couldn’t even say please stop I was laughing so hard from the two torturous ticklers having their way with me.

Several minutes later I was starting to get light headed and I knew I had to do something soon if I wanted to save any face in this tickle fight. I started bucking my hips wildly and eventually bounced Kelly hard enough that she fell off me, knocking into Erica and freeing my right arm momentarily. Rita was no match for me now. I easily freed my other arm, grabbed her and pulled her back into me, both sitting on the floor and my back was leaning on the couch. I had one arm wrapped around her waist, my other hand moving up and down her sides. Rita was giggling like a schoolgirl.

Kelly and Erica must have agreed it was Rita’s turn, each grabbed a leg and pulled her down from my lap so she was flat on her back and then sat on each leg, one facing her feet, one facing her midsection. Both started tickling immediately. Meanwhile, I had pulled Rita’s arms over her head, placed them under my knees, below her elbow. This gave me easy access to her entire upper body. Rita’s head was between my knees, giving me a great view of her laughing face. She really did seem to be enjoying it. It obviously tickled her very much to feel Erica’s nails scraping her feet and Kelly’s fingers squeezing her knees, thighs and hips, and she was laughing uncontrollably but she also had this blissful look on her face, like this is the greatest experience. And I realized she was right.

I was enjoying just watching the show when Kelly said, “Go ahead Jerry. I’ve been saving the upper body for you. That’s the best part,” she laughed.

“Yea, Jerry, give us a hand, or two,” Erica added. “Think how much she’s tickled you lately. Time for revenge. And her ribs and underarms are so ticklish, aren’t they Rita?”

Rita just continued her frantic laughter. “Is that true Rita? Are your helpless ribs and vulnerable armpits really ticklish?” I asked, my face hovering over hers. She shook her head yes. “Really. Should I tickle them? Do you want me to tickle them?” She looked up at me, hesitated through constant giggles, then almost shyly, she shook her head yes. I love this family, I thought then. “Ok, you asked for it,” and I set out not to disappoint. Her reactions were a beautiful thing. She laughed, she screamed, she moved her body in such a way in a desperate attempt to avoid our fingers, yet never did she once ask us to stop. My fingers roamed up and down her torso. There were so many great spots to tickle. Every touch seemed to send electricity through her body and I knew what she was feeling. “You’re definitely more ticklish than me,” I teased.
Lost in watching Rita’s facial expressions as I tickled her underarms, I didn’t notice Kelly and Erica descending upon me. Since the couch was right behind me, they pushed me back onto my butt, sitting with the couch at my back, and they were able to pin my arms between their bodies and the couch, leaving their hands free. Pretty good move I had to admit. Rita regained her composure and sat on my lap, further trapping me. Suddenly, six hands were attacking my upper body. Again I was completely helpless and at their mercy, which they had none of.

“Gotcha again,” Kelly stated the obvious. “Ready to admit defeat?”

“Never,” I managed to blurt out between bursts of laughter. I was trying so hard to move my arms but between the weight of the girls and my strength tapped due to constant tickling of my ribs, hips, underarms, neck and inner thighs, I couldn’t budge.

Despite all the tickling sensations that were slamming into my brain, I realized that with my arms pinned behind the girls’ backs, my hands might be able to tickle their sides, if I could just concentrate enough. Erica’s body was in the best position so I reached up and poked her in the ribs. Damn it, she’s not that ticklish there. I forgot.

“Trying to tickle me huh? Big mistake,” as all the girls attacked with new fervor. I was able to focus just enough to be able to reach Kelly’s underarm with my other hand. She shrieked and turned her body just enough that I was able to free that arm. I pushed Rita’s petite frame off of me and then yanked my other arm loose from Erica’s grip. I pounced on Erica, hoping the other girls would follow suit, and they did. Erica was face down on the floor and I was sitting on her ass, pushing her body down on the floor and chanting “Get her feet. Get her feet.”

“Get her feet. Get her feet.” Rita and Kelly chimed in, each sitting on a leg and pulling off her socks. I noticed you hadn’t taken these off yet Sis,” Kelly said as both girls worked their nails all over the bottom of Erica’s feet and toes. Erica lost it. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, swearing at all of us to stop. “Not a chance,” Kelly assured her.” You’ve gotten the better of us over the years and I’m going to enjoy this.”

I was still sitting on Erica, just trying to hold her down while searching for some good spots on her upper body. There were a few, enough to keep her off balance, especially one at the top of her rib cage at the base of her arms. Erica was getting hoarse from screaming and she seemed to resign herself to her fate and just laid there laughing, Rita and Kelly comparing notes on where and what tickles the most for them. After a good ten minutes, Erica, in a desperate attempt to save herself, screamed, “Hey someone hasn’t been tickled yet.” We all stopped and looked at Kelly, who looked back nervously.

“Good point,” I said and Kelly started to slink away. “Oh no you don’t,” as I grabbed one arm and wrestled her to the ground. I straddled her waist and pinned one arm under my knee. Erica pulled the other arm out to her side and pinned it with her knees the way she had mine earlier. Rita took her place sitting on Kelly’s legs, Kelly’s feet stuck between Rita’s knees.
“On 3. Ready? One,” I started to count, slowly, to add to the anticipation like Kelly had done to me last week. “Two.” Another long pause and all our fingers were hovering. Kelly was already giggling and biting her lip, waiting for the inevitable onslaught. “Two and a half,” I joked. “Three.”

This was the first time I’d seen Kelly tickled by anyone but me and I quickly learned a few tricks on spots and techniques that work quite well on my ticklish girlfriend, some things they’d learned from years of experience. Of course, I had a few of my own already and just love the way Kelly laughs when I tickle her ribs, the higher my hands move up her ribs, the higher pitch her laugh gets. Erica was busy working over her sister’s underarms that she knew so well while Rita was playing This Little Piggy with her cousin’s toes. “How does it feel to be on the receiving end, huh Kelly? You’ve tickled everybody in this room and we all are going to get you back tenfold.” Kelly could only lay there and laugh. I noticed she never asked us to stop either.

Ten minutes straight and Kelly had no fight left in her and was into silent laughter. My fingers were still massaging her ribs when I noticed Erica stopped tickling and released her arm. Just then, Rita surprised me from behind and jumped on my back, pushing both of us onto the floor. The girls were on me again in a flash. Erica pinned one arm under her knees, Rita used her whole body weight to hold my other arm still while Kelly sat on my hips.

“Seems like we’ve been here before,” Kelly joked. “Get him girls.” And the girls resumed tickling me all over. It was apparent that these three girls could get me any time they wanted and I had no chance against their combined efforts. Maybe I just wasn’t strong enough, maybe I was just too ticklish or maybe I didn’t want them to stop but, for whatever reason, my body was again rendered helpless to their probing fingers.

“Are you ready to give in yet,” Kelly asked me, her fingers really squeezing my ribs.

“Ohh yes, I give,” I weakly managed, in between laughs.

“Aww, did we tickle the poor baby too much? He can’t take any more? Huh?” Erica teased, digging her fingers under my arms.

“I can’t stop you. Ahhaahahah, I admit it,” I shrieked.

“You really admit defeat, huh Hon?”

“YESS aaah Please Stop aaahah,” I pleaded, trying to laugh and breathe at the same time too.

“That was too easy. I've got an idea,” Rita said and leaned over and whispered in Kelly’s ear. A big smile came across Kelly’s face. The girls stopped tickling as Kelly spoke.

“Jerry, if you are really admitting defeat, then you must have realized that we can do this to you as long as we want, that we could hold you down and tickle you all day if we wanted to. Is that correct?”

“Yes,” I said, a little embarrassed.

“In that case, I have a deal for you. I’m going to give you two choices, the first is you agree to let us tie you up, spread eagle to the bed, knowing you will be tickle tortured non stop by the three of us for thirty minutes. Your second choice is you don’t agree, in which case we’ll just hold you here and tickle you for the next two hours,” Kelly continued. “Or more.” The girls all laughed.

“What kind of a deal is that?” I asked.

“It’s yours, sweety. What’s it gonna be? 30 minutes in there or 2 hours out here?” All three began tickling me again, not letting me answer first.

“Oh alright, alright,” I screamed. “I’ll take the 30 minutes.”

“Oh yea,” Erica said, standing up, she high-fived Kelly. The girls helped me up and led me into the bedroom, pulling me along reluctantly.

They had me lie face down on the bed, wearing only my shorts. Kelly later told me she wanted me face down because my boner was attracting attention again. Kelly got out my leather restraints and distributed them to the other two. “You’ve been holding out on me sis,” Erica said, looking at the restraints. “You’ve done this before.” Kelly blushed.

Soon they had me face down and spread eagled. “I can’t believe I agreed to this,” I remarked.

“You really didn’t have a choice,” Kelly consoled me. “You knew we could hold you down as long as we wanted, and you knew that we would tickle you for two hours. The good news is you knocked 90 minutes of your tickle torture.”

“And the bad news?” I dared ask.

“The bad news for you is, instead of having to expend a lot of energy on holding you down, now we are free to concentrate all our efforts on tickling you to the best of our ability.” Kelly had knelt beside me and was bent over, talking into my ear. I could feel her hair tickling the back of my neck. And I could feel her fingers make their way into the hallows of my armpits. “You’ve noticed where my fingers are, haven’t you Jerry?” I shook my head yes. “Any second now, my fingers are going to start to move. Once they start to move, Jerry, they’re not going to stop for 30 minutes. Neither will Erica’s fingers (that were ready to attack my feet) or Rita’s (whose hands were lightly touching my sides). Any second now,” she teased. Then ever so slightly, I felt one finger poke my underarm, I twitched, and it was all over. The girls set out to tickle me better than they had so far. They knew all my best spots well by now and exploited them relentlessly. Fingers squeezed my ribs, up and down, my hips were pinched right at that spot that meets the thigh, my toes were tickled one by one, and my underarms were tickled expertly. The girls moved around my body every 5 minutes or so like a Chinese fire drill. Not once did they allow me a break for the entire half hour. I also noticed that it felt a little different being tickled face down. It seemed to intensify the ticklishness of some spots for sure, and I think not being able to see the ticklers added to that too. But I knew I couldn’t wait to try this on Kelly.

When my time was finally up, I was exhausted and very sore. Kelly promised me a massage after the girls left.

“Thanks for another great Saturday guys,” Erica said as she and Rita got ready to take off.

“Yea, it was a lot of fun. I think we should do this every Saturday,” Rita said.

“I don’t know about that,” I answered. “I’ve already admitted to not standing a chance against three of you. I’ll think twice before I get involved in another tickle fight.”

“You love it and you know it,” Rita said. “We all do.” She was obviously right; it was just hard to admit out loud for some reason, but getting easier with this group.

“We’ll see,” I said.

The girls left, Kelly gave me a very relaxing massage, we made love, we ate dinner, I tied her up and tickled her for an hour, we made love again and laid down to go to sleep. “You know it’s been over a week since I have tied you up by myself. You’ve gotten me four straight times now,” Kelly stated.

“Yea, mixed in between two major gang ticklings,” I rebutted.

“But I haven’t had you all to myself, naked, to tease for hours and drive you crazy. Maybe tomorrow. Good night,” as she shut off the light and wrapped her arms around me.

“Good night. Like I’m going to sleep with that image in my head,” I mumbled. I could hear Kelly laugh.

“Sweet dreams,” she said and drifted off to sleep.

Part 1 M/F http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=57142

Part 2 F/M http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=57391

Part 3 FFF/M http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=60050

Part 4 M/F http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=60288

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments. I had a private message request to continue the series. I've thought about it but I think the series is done. I left the last story hanging that Kelly was going to get Jerry again, one on one. But I might as well give a link to part 2. It would be a very similar story. In fact, I know many of my stories are very similar when it comes to tickling content, as are many authors' stories. They are our fantasies so they are similar. Only the characters (except me) and the plot changes. And in this series, I've done every gender combination except f/f, and since these are my fantasies, I write them as if I'm involved. I'm open to new plot twist suggestions but I think this series has retired.

Thanks

Jerry67911 said:
Thanks for the compliments. I had a private message request to continue the series. I've thought about it but I think the series is done. I left the last story hanging that Kelly was going to get Jerry again, one on one. But I might as well give a link to part 2. It would be a very similar story. In fact, I know many of my stories are very similar when it comes to tickling content, as are many authors' stories. They are our fantasies so they are similar. Only the characters (except me) and the plot changes. And in this series, I've done every gender combination except f/f, and since these are my fantasies, I write them as if I'm involved. I'm open to new plot twist suggestions but I think this series has retired.

I just wanted to say thanks Jerry. That was the perfect ending to a fantastic story.

I also think that you have made exactly the right choice in ending it there. What you created was a brilliant, sexy, highly entertaining story and the genius of it was, not only the marvellous characters, but the brilliant, teasing interactions between them when they are tickling each other. Ultimately that is what changes it (in my experience) from the normal 'wet dream fantasy' into such an amusing and realistic story.

You're right, continuing it would have only meant either repeating bits or getting away from the main story which is ultimately about Jerry and Kelly and that would spoil what you have already written which was perfection.

So thanks again for your brilliant story-telling and I look forward to you starting another story soon.

Cheers Mate :xpulcy:

Thanks again battlecat. I've gotten a few enthusiastic reviews of this series. I have to tell you that makes me feel good and puts a smile on my face.

You know, I just had a great idea. I could make this series into a movie. I'll be Jerry. Now I just need to find three women wanting to play Kelly, Erica & Rita, lol.

milagros317 said:
I would suggest Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu, and Drew Barrymore. :p

That would certainly work for me. I love them all. I used to have a clip of Lucy Lui's "hair tickle" scene in Ally McBeal and ever since I saw that Drew Berrymore interview where she admits to paying for tickle sessions, she's moved to the top of my list.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back