• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forester

TheFactor

TMF Expert
Forester Chapter Two F/F

Forester
Chapter One

Author's Note
I decided to write this story, I tried the first draft a long time ago, but I lost it when I converted all my old data to my new computer. I just shrugged it off and considered it a lost cause, but got inspired to write it again some time later. My current projects include the fourth part of "The Factor" and of course the rest of the chapters to this. I hope everyone here enjoys this story. Thank you!

Sighing to herself, Forester walked around her desk, her arms were filled with files of old patients. This was her last day working for the pharmaceutical company, and her dreams of opening up her own women’s correctional institute was finally being recognized. Placing her files in a cardboard box that was sitting on the top of her desk, she fixed her glasses so they sat on the end of her small nose. Forester was a young woman, she was twenty-seven years old. She had bright blue eyes, and long brunette hair that was draped over her small shoulders. She stood at six-feet, and always wore a bright dress. Today her dress was pink and white, her shirt was white with small pink lines that ran up and down it’s length. Her skirt fell to her knees and was pink. She had white heels on. Forester always thought the color brought color, into her otherwise “gray” complexion.

Sitting in her leather chair, she pulled up to the front of her desk and starred over her small office. But her mind wasn’t on those details, it was on her friends. They all thought it was strange that she was coming away from medicine, and going into a field filled with hardened criminals. It was always something she wanted to do. After many years of hard-work, late night classes, and saving up her money, she finally found a way to fulfill her dream. Forester leaned back in her seat when she heard a faint knock at her door. Glancing forwards she saw her secretary smiling through the glass door, she was waving at her. Forester sighed again, and waved her inside.

“Excited?” The woman asked. Forester’s secretary was named Sherry. She had blond hair that was placed in a perm, she had blue eyes, and had small sagging shoulders. She was an entire foot shorter than Forester.

“You can say that.” Forester said, answering Sherry’s question. Sherry sat down in a small chair in front of Forester’s desk, and placed her hands flat on Forester’s desk. The top of Forester’s desk was made out of glass, and she knew that when Sherry lifted her hands, her hand prints would be left on the desk. The one thing Forester’s friends could all say about Forester, was that she was a clean person. She hated it when her things were messed up.

“So what are your plans?” Sherry asked, she smiled sweetly towards Forester. Forester forced her eyes away from Sherry’s hands, she smiled briefly at Sherry. “I’m taking two weeks for myself, than I’m going to move all my things into the correctional facility.” Forester said. “I didn’t tell you about that place did I?” Forester asked.

“No.” Sherry said, shaking her head.
“Well it’s a small building really, it’s really just an office, and a long hallways with about five rooms on each side.” Forester said. “The doors are being replaced with metal doors.”

“Isn’t that a bit extreme?” Sherry asked.
“No.” Forester said, plainly. Sherry crossed her legs, and Forester finally saw her feet. Sherry was wearing black heels, it matched her dress completely. Forester licked her lips, she always had a thing for feet, and she had never seen Sherry’s feet, and the woman had practically lived in front of Forester’s office for years. Sherry was also wearing black nylons, and Forester could only imagine what her feet looked like with those on.

“How are you going to help these women?” Sherry asked, with a tone of seriousness in her voice.
“Well I’ve decided to use a system of negative reinforcement.” Forester began. “It simply means when the girls do something wrong, they get punished for it.”
“Depending on the crime?” Sherry asked.
“No.” Forester said. “Same punishment whether it’s smarting off, or causing a fight.” Forester said.
Sherry nodded, but Forester could already tell that she had lost the woman in her explanation. “Let me show you.” Forester said.

Forester stood and led Sherry out of her office. Sherry was feeling a bit nervous, most of the lights were off in the building, and her and a few janitors were all that was left, not that she didn’t trust Forester, it was just that she was afraid of the dark. Forester and Sherry stepped into an elevator, Forester pressed the basement button, and with an electrical hum the elevator began to move downwards.

When the elevator finally stopped, the two women walked out and into the nearest room. Forester shut the door behind them, as Sherry glanced around the room they stood in. A hospital bed was lying near the back wall, behind it was a large counter filled with medicine, medical tools, and other assorted items. Forester stepped towards the bed, turned on her heels, and patted the top. “Hop on.” Forester said.

“I’m not sure.” Sherry said.
“Trust me.” Forester said.
“I do…” Sherry began. She finally swallowed her fear, and walked towards the bed. When she sat on the top, Forester placed her hands on the girl shoulders and gently pulled her back. Sherry was now laying on a pillow wrapped in paper. “Hold still.” Forester instructed. Grabbing a few leather straps, Forester bounded Sherry’s arms over her head, than bound her waist, legs, and ankles to the bed. Sherry pulled on the straps, they were heavy and uncomfortable.

“What are you going to do?” Sherry asked.
“You’ll see.” Forester said. She walked towards Sherry’s feet and removed her heels. Forester gasped silently, Sherry’s feet were gorgeous. They were size ten, and her toes were arched just right. Forester licked her lips, making sure Sherry wasn’t watching. Forester cleared her throat and finally said. “Do you remember coming into my office?” Forester asked.
“Yes.” Sherry said.
“Do your remember any times before that?” Forester asked.
“Yes.” Sherry said, unsure where this was going.
“Every time you come into my office, you always place your hands on my desk, and your hands leave marks on my desk, and every time you do that I have to clean my desk.” Forester said.

“I’m sorry.” Sherry said. “I didn’t know it bothered you.”
“I thought it would have been common sense for you, but I was wrong.” Forester said. She reached down, and placed the tips of her fingers on Sherry’s heels, and in one quick motion she ran her nails over Sherry’s left foot. Sherry began to giggle.
“Are you ticklish?” Forester asked.
“Yes ma’am.” Sherry answered.
“Good. Because I’m going to tickle you for a while, and allow you time to think about what you’ve done, and the problems you’ve caused me.” Forester ran her fingers over Sherry’s heels again, Sherry’s giggles were steady, and started to rise. Her body went through the natural motions as it tried to escape it’s torture. She shifted her hands, she moved her legs, and wiggled her feet and toes. Forester scraped Sherry’s heels with her fingers, and than began to torture the woman’s toes.

Sherry’s face grew distorted and her giggles continued to rise. She dug her heels into the bed and wiggled her feet as hard as she could. “HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA…STOPPP…PPPLEASSEEE!” Sherry begged.

Forester smiled brightly, she could already tell that her victim was very ticklish. She ran her nails over the arches of Sherry’s feet, her nails seemed to find every ticklish spot in her arches, when she finished she started to rake her nails over Sherry’s soles. Sherry kicked her feet harder, but couldn’t escape from Forester’s tickling fingers. Sherry continued to giggle, her cheeks grew a flush red color, her eyes were closed tightly, and sweat beaded down her brow.

Forester sat on her knees, her fingers were pulling back the toes on Sherry’s left foot, and scratching her heel vigorously. “STOP IT PLEASE!” Sherry begged. “I’m sorry!” She quickly added, through fits of ticklish laughter. Forester ignored Sherry’s pleas, she knew that she had to be merciless to the women who came to her correctional facility. It didn’t matter how much they begged and cried, she couldn’t show any mercy. Forester stood, walking to one of the cabinets she pulled open a drawer and began to look through the contents inside.

“Thank you.” Sherry breathed.
“Were not done yet.” Forester said, without looking at the woman.
“Please!” Sherry begged. “No more, I said I was sorry!” Sherry added.
“Doesn’t matter.” Forester said.
“Come on!” Sherry said.
Forester found what she was looking for, pulling out a small pair of scissors, and a few cotton swabs, she walked back to Sherry’s feet and began to cutaway at her nylons. Finally the pieces of Nylons were cut away and were laying on the floor. Forester picked up one of the cotton swabs and began to torture Sherry’s feet with it.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…NO…MOOOORREEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Sherry screamed loudly, she kicked her feet hard, and tried to wriggle her feet away from the cotton swab, but she couldn’t move her feet very far. The cotton swab was moved over Sherry’s naked soles, and than between her toes. Sherry tried to catch the swab when it was ran between her toes, but Forester was too fast, and the fact that she was trying to catch it caused Forester to giggle. “No!” Sherry said, each time she tried to grab it.

Forester ran the swab over Sherry’s heels and realized that she couldn’t protect that area on her feet. The bed and straps caused her heels to remain in one place! Forester smiled at her discovery.

Ten minutes passed and Sherry’s heels, and toes were a bright pink color, and tears were now draining down the secretary’s cheeks. Forester stopped, and decided to give Sherry a small break. Standing Forester threw the pieces of nylons, and the cotton swabs in the garbage. “Don’t worry.” Forester said. “I’ll repay you for the nylons.”

Sherry was breathing deeply, her chest, and stomach were heaving. “My ribs are killing me.” Sherry said.
“I’ll massage them later.” Forester said.
“How do you massage ribs?” Sherry asked, in confusion. Forester grabbed Sherry by the ribs and began to tickle. Sherry screamed, and giggled. The entire upper section of her body began to shake violently on the bed, after a few seconds Forester stopped.
“That’s not massaging…” Sherry cried. “That’s tickling!”
Forester grinned, she stood by Sherry’s head, and for a moment their eyes met.
“Your not going to stop, are you?” Sherry asked.
“Yes… a little later though.” Forester said, and a few minutes later Forester began to tickle Sherry’s armpits. The dress she wore covered them up, but Forester reached under the dress and started to tickle the bare pits. Her pits were slightly moist, but once her fingers found them, she felt them vibrate, and the skin flex under her fingertips.

Sherry’s eyes went wide, and her laughter was loud. She screamed loudly and began to wiggle hard on the bed, the leather straps held her in place, though the bed moaned. “NOT THERE! NOT THERE…PLEASE NOT THERE!” Sherry begged loudly. Forester pulled her fingers out of Sherry’s pits, and grabbed her ribs and began to tickle. Sherry screamed even louder, but her voice was strained, tears continued to drain down her cheeks. After a few more minutes of tickling, Forester was about to tickle Sherry’s belly, but Sherry was now sobbing.

Forester breathed deeply and decided to stop. “Ok.” Forester said, as she began to undo Sherry’s straps.
“I’m sorry.” Sherry cried, when she sat up. Forester couldn’t help but feel a little bad. Wrapping her arms around Sherry’s neck, Forester hugged the woman close to her body.
“It’s alright.” Forester said. “I was just testing out my punishment, it had nothing to do with my desk.” Forester said, but knew she was lying.
“I won’t touch your desk again.” Sherry said.
“Don’t worry about it.” Forester said.

It had taken Sherry a few minutes to calm back down. She slipped her feet into her heels, and followed Forester out of the room, up into the elevator, and finally through the front doors of the building. They bid each other goodbye. Forester climbed into her car, and watched as Sherry pulled out of her parking place, and start driving down the road and out of site. Forester smile brightly after Sherry, she felt happy and excited, and couldn’t wait for those two weeks to be over with, and she could start her real work…

Last edited:
thewindowguy64 said:
I like your style of writing , you start out very well,please continue

Thank you for your kind words, here's chapter Two!

Chapter Two

Chapter Two

2 Weeks Later…

Forester stood in the middle of a large class-room where convicts were filed into the room. They sat in desks and were patiently awaiting Forester to say something. Forester wore a small black mini-skirt, with matching sweater and heels, she had a white overcoat on her arms, and carried a clipboard in her hands. Forester glanced down at the names, and than towards the women in the room. There were only seven ladies, and she was supposed to have ten.

Sherry sat in a chair near Forester’s desk. “Can you do me a favor?” Forester asked, handing the clipboard to Sherry.

“Sure.” Sherry said.

“I highlighted the names of the women here, but three are missing. Can you find out what happened to them?” Forester asked.

“Sure.” Sherry said, as she stood and left the room.

Forester turned to glance at each woman. She saw that four of the girls were Caucasian, two were African-American, and one was Asian. All wore the same “clichéd” orange jumpsuits, and white tennis shoes. “Welcome.” Forester said. Forester had taught children before, and grown into the habit of waiting a few seconds for her students to repeat the phrase, but all the convicts remained silent. “Normally I’d go over the rules now, but were all civilized adults here, I think we know what’s appropriate and what’s not.” Forester said.

“Sure…” Said one of the African-American ladies. Forester ignored the comment. She watched as two of the Caucasian women roll there eyes, while another looked away. The Asian was starring right at Forester, and another Caucasian was pale, and looked like she was about to get sick. “Were going to have roll call now.” Forester said. She pointed towards the woman who said “sure” a few moments ago.

The woman stood beside her desk, sighed heavily and glanced around the room. “Ok look, my names Sandra. I don’t like to be fucked with, you fuck with me, you end up fucked.” Sandra said. A few ladies giggled, while the one Caucasian that looked sick, grew even sicker.

“I guess we all know who not to fuck with.” Forester said. “Sandra?” Forester called. Sandra glanced towards Forester. “Come up here please, were going to do something about that mouth now.” Forester said. Sandra cracked a smile and walked towards the front of the room. “Strip.” Forester ordered.

“Excuse me?” Sandra said.

“Oh I’m sorry.” Forester said. “I forgot you only had six years of elementary school.” Forester playfully slapped the side of her head. “Take off your clothes.”

“Why?!” Sandra asked, bewildered.

“Your clever, you’ll piece it together I imagine.” Forester said. Sandra stood defiantly with her arms crossed over her chest. “Do it now, or these ladies will help you.” Forester snapped her fingers, and a group of security officers walked in. By weight and muscles Forester could tell already that the security officers could easily best every woman in the room, even herself. Sandra starred horrified in front of the security officers, they took a step towards the woman.

“Ok! Ok!” Sandra said, holding up her hands defensively. Sandra pulled her t-shirt off, and undid her bra. She kicked her shoes off, slid her legs out from her pants, dropped her panties, and than slid her white socks off her feet. She stood nude in the middle of the room. A few ladies flashed Sandra toothy smiles, while some glanced away.

“Lay on my desk.” Forester ordered. Sandra glanced towards the guards, than obeyed. She laid on her back, on the desk. Forester stood over the girl, she placed her hands over her head, and with rope found in one of the desk drawer, she bound Sandra’s arms over her head, and to two of the desk legs. Than she tied Sandra’s feet to the other desk legs. “I’m very strict here. Thank you.” Forester said, nodding at the security officers. The officers exited the room. “I don’t take shit from anyone.” Forester glanced towards Sandra, and poked the girl lightly in the ribs. Sandra jumped and giggled. “And I don’t get fucked with.” Forester said, as she poked Sandra again.

“Do you know what you all have in common with each other?” Forester asked.

“Not my good looks, bitch!” Sandra said.

“I’ll deal with you in a second.” Forester said, poking Sandra in the ribs again, causing the girl to giggle.

“You are all ticklish. And that’s why you are here.” Forester said. The ladies glanced back and fourth from each other, all not knowing what to say. “Well not your ticklishness only, but your records. From prostitution, to robbery… it doesn’t matter. You’re here to serve out the remainder of your sentences, if you do good you’ll be fine. But if you break my rules, which are the same rules as any other prison than…” Forester returned to Sandra, and placed her fingers on Sandra’s sides, than started to tickle. Sandra jump suddenly and started to laugh. Her body jerked left and right, as she screamed with ticklish laughter.

Forester could feel Sandra’s body vibrated under her fingers, her nails glided over the ticklish flesh. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…STOP!” Forester glanced up at the other women, and she could see the uneasiness in their eyes. They squirmed in their seats, and bit their fingernails nervously. Forester worked her fingers into the hollows of Sandra’s pits and tickled viciously. Sandra’s body jerked harder against her binds, and her hands were clenched into tight fists, and the toes on her feet were pointed forwards.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP PLEASE, I’LL BE GOOD!” Sandra begged loudly.

“As you can see.” Forester said, as she grabbed Sandra’s hips and started to tickle. “I won’t show any of you mercy. Right now Sandra here will be tickled for half-an-hour. If she breaks another rule, another half-an-hour will be added, and than another. Soon I hope we’ll be able to spend a few days together.”

Sherry walked into the room carrying the clipboard. She wasn’t surprised to see Forester tickling a lady, nude on her desk. In fact Sherry herself had been tickled several times nude, on Forester’s desk. Forester told Sherry she wanted to practice her tickling techniques, and Sherry had no choice but to volunteer.

“I have the information you wanted.” Sherry said.

“Tell me.” Forester said, as she started to tickle Sandra’s pits again.

“One lady made parole, one ran, and they cancelled the others transfer.” Sherry said.

“Ok.” Forester said. “Start tickling her feet, I need to look at that.” Forester said. Sherry handed Forester her clipboard and started to tickle Sandra’s feet. Sandra kicked her feet wildly, but Sherry’s fingers were able to keep up.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…PLEASE…STOP…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Don’t worry.” Forester said, patting Sandra’s barebelly. “You still have twenty-five minutes to go.”

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back