• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish stripper

km70srock

this is my first post. strip clubs in quebec,canada just friggan rule! all strip clubs in quebec are full contact( viva le quebec!!!)
last night i got the best lap dance. i asked the girl if she was into foot fetish? she said yes, plus she said she had very ticklish on the bottoms of her feet and toes but she let me suck her toes anyways. she just sat there and laughed her ass off while i sucked her ticklish toes and licked the bottoms of her feet, i love quebec.
she let me go on for a little while but finally she said it tickled too damn much and had to take a brake.

ticklish stripper prt#2

if you live in the united states(near quebec) and have a foot fetish or just like tickling the feet of young pretty strippers than by all means get your ass to the province of quebec because that is the place to be. the rest of canada just really sucks because you got to pay alot be with a stripper. but quebec we are the "we don't give a flying fuck province"

Sweet!

I might have to come down there.....:devil:

If you know where you can tickle in the States too

Guys,

I live in NJ and have been able to tickle strippers feet in quite a few places. You need to be aware of each clubs rules because some allow NO TOUCHING anywhere including feet, but some do allow foot play. More times than not in a VIP section but I know a few (and I've been going to them for awhile) where i can tickle a beautiful womans feet with out any problems. Been to a place or two in NY and PA where it happened too but in VIP where it was more private.

Name please

What was the name of the club? I've only been to one in Gatanue, so I'm wondering witch one it was. Just so you know KM70, I had a very borring tim when I was their, until Sheena DeJaneiro showed up. The women on the wrong side of the Ottowa border are no better then the ones on our side. The only reason they were nice to you was because the US $ is so strong, and thay thought you would spend it on them.

Last edited:
Thats because I invented it. I don't spend much time with the table dancers, I preffer the main attracktion features. They don't care much about your money, when you make over $1,500 a week just for your stage shows you don't need to swindel table dances out of some guy.

I live about two miles from the Canadian border and often go to a place called Club Chez Diane. It's not all the way into Montreal, but lies withing 15 minutes of my house. They come right out and tell you that it's so much for a private, full contact dance...so much for something more....etc, etc. (Don't want to get anyone in trouble here:D )

Once in the booth, and escpecially if you pay for twice the normal amount of time (usually two to three songs), you can pretty much touch them anywhere. The dancers are very friendly in this club and a good amount of them are into fetish. I usually spend a few moments talking to the ones that come to your table to "talk you up", and slip it into conversation. If she seems ok with it, off we go and I don't have to worry about bringing it up once you're already in the private booth.

Besides foot tickling, one adventurous and very lovely young woman, a blond with a short bob haircut and the cutest face, laid across my lap and let me gently hold her arms over her head and lightly tickle her body. You can't go too hard, lest the screaming attract unwanted attention. The lighter playful stuff, however, is something I think they are quite used to having happen in the private booths.

God I love exotic dancers...:cool:

We most certainly do, Biscuit. No birds, no squirrels, no nothing but three guys, a van and a....

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

(Seriously....drop me an E-mail, I'd like to talk. :devil: )

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back