• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perfect Day Part 4: Laughter Express (MMM/FFF)

Gamer

TMF Poster
Okay, you stomach ticklers. This one has a little, but expect more in the finale.

Here is the Plan B:
The Perfect Day Part 4: Laughter Express
:dogpile:
I quickly gave the signal for Chris and Jed--who had made it appear they had left coming back only when the girls were occupied--to spring into action. Chris raced for Mandy while Jed took Emily. I went straight for Bethany, being the most experienced in the group, and began digging into her sides. "Hey, Phil not hehehahhahah," Bethany giggled.

***​

A second later, Chris and Jed began digging into Emily and Mandy's sides.
"Whahehahhahhahahahahhaah," they giggled almost simultaneously.
All three were on the ground in an instant. Jed and Chris just went jump-tickling all over these ticklish girls upper bodies, which we always found to be the best way to immoblize a girl--keeps her too busy reacting to the new areas being tickled to fight back. hehehehahhahhahhehahno stahhehheheheh hhhahahhah quiiithahahatt hehhehaaaahehhahehehhehehahehahehheahhahaehaeh no moreeeahhahahahehhehe, they both giggled and begged.

***​

As for Bethany, I had to quickly hit her belly button before she regained composure. "What!? NOOhahaahahahahahahahano therehehehhehehehehahahhahahahahehehe," she laughed as on finger stratched her belly button. My other hand moved to her left foot-the closed. "hhehehehwha wha are doinghheheheheno not HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH," she giggled as I began tickling in between her toes. Apparently the tops of her toes are a little too sensitive as well. "hehehhahhahahquit stahahahp thathhehehehe," she continued in agony.

Then I began to remove the flip-flop, pulling it off quickly. "NOOOOhhehehahhahhahah" Then I began to slide with one finger all over her toes. "HHEHHEHAHAHHAHHAHANO STOP!HHEHEHEHHAHAHAHHA I *gasp* can't *gasp* stand that! hhehehehhehhahhhahhahah" "HHAHAHHAHAH," her giggled seemed to increase as I slide over her middle toe.
"Oh, is this toe more ticklish," I said and I began assaulting that toe.
"HAHHAHHYYEESSHHHEHEHEHHESTOP PLEASEEHHEHHEHEHHEEHH."

Needless to say, I wasn't going to give into her demands; in fact, my other hand moved to take on her other middle toe. With a flash, her flip-flop was off and her giggling increased. "HHEHEHHEHHHAHAHAHNOO! HHHAHAHHAHAH," she screaughed as her toes went nuts.

***​

Mandy and Emily didn't fair much better. Chris and Jed had put their knees on the girls arms and were now just tickling up and down those sensitive sides. "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAno nohehhehehehehehehheeheh," Mandy giggled as Chris's fingers came closer to her armpits.
"heheehePleasz, no heehhehahahhahhhHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHnot my armpitsHHEEHHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA," Emily laughed as Jed's fingers found their target on Emily's armpits.
Chris and Jed, with this new information, decided to make a little music with the laughes and giggles of these girls.

First, they...uh...tested "the volume equalizer." hehehhehehahhahahahhhhHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHaahahhahaahhahehhehHHEHEHEHHEHHEHHEH," Mandy and Emily giggled in unison-almost anyway (nothing's that perfect). Jed and Chris just smiled at each other for what they had found. It was amazing as an almost musical mixture of laughing formed a sort of "Tickle Song"--pity we didn't have an tape recorder. (could of made millions from this franchise: The Ticklish Tunes of the Ticklestreet Boyz) Seriously, another hour of exploration could of turned up all the giggles that each spot produced. And for background, Bethany's screaughing. (new meaning to "music to my ears," I guess)

***​

Speaking of Bethany's screaughing, my hands had gotten bored with the limited space, so I went for her arches. I changed positions, so her arches were more accessible. "Perfect," I thought.
Then my fingers started fluttering on the inner sides of her feet. "HHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEno, NO! HEHHEHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH," Bethany began giggling again. Now my fingers were just sliding. "hehhehehhehhehahhahahahahhah." Then I decided to do it. Yes, do it.

I stuck my tongue out began licking the sides of her arches. "Whaaa HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHANO NO! HAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHA," she starting getting hysterical. But her laughing was like torturous screaughing with a joyful tone. I couldn't really tell for sure because my thoughts were all on my tongue's movements.

Before I knew it, she was passed out, but I think she was actually getting aroused because her laughter started to sound a little "peaked" before she went.

Oh well, now for Lindsay.

(to be continued)...

:veryhappy Coming up for the finale: :veryhappy
The Perfect Day Part V:​
:cool: End Game: :cool:
:firedevil Belly Aches and "Sheer" Joy :firedevil

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back