• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Dolls Die Laughing / Shooting Update

The Director

2nd Level Orange Feather
Hey.
I noticed some of you are wondering what's going on with the film. Originally we planned to have finished shooting by the end of the month, but some major set backs occured and we're looking to complete shooting around the end of September, edit all winter and hopefully release in the spring of 2006.
All of the tickling scenes have been shot which is why there haven't been any reports for the last month or so.
A preliminary trailer has been cut and will be put on the Kiss Of Death website sometime soon. When I hear from the producer about it I'll let you all know.

Director, are you going to be tickled in it by any of the women?

What do you look like?

AW , man! We gotta wait until Spring of '06 for a release?! Patience may be a virtue , but it sucks when ya gotta wait for a kick-ass tickle-movie! Thanks for the info , Director ........ & hopefully there won't be any more setbacks. Good luck!

Ahhh there he is! :wavingguy Sucks about the setbacks but good work takes time and always has some kinda probs along the way. Keep us posted and lookin forward to checkin out a movie featuring our fetish somewhat out in the mainstream :couch:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back