• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

And what do you know? Here's my second!

duannewalton

2nd Level Red Feather
The Telekinetic Tickler
by: Duanne Walton

For as long as I can remember, it's been a part of me. It started when I was little, causing toys to levitate and plates of yucky spinach to fly across the kitchen. As I grew older, I learned to control and focus, strengthening my gift in secret. I sharpen it almost every day, especially at my new job.

I've always loved reading, so I jumped at the chance to become the assistant librarian here in town. The library is one of my favorite places. The selection of books and magazines is superb. Plus it's peaceful in there, a refuge from the hectic city. But maybe the best thing about the library is that it's a great place to watch ladies sitting at the tables slip their shoes off and on. And this is where I practice my gift.

Today was especially good. No sooner had we opened than a very striking brunette came in. She must've been a businesswoman, I thought. She exuded dignity and efficiency with her stylish pantsuit and confident, purposeful strides. I watched from a distance as she gathered her resources, then sat down at a table. I hid behind the bookshelf closest to her and crouched down, peering at her feet between the books. She tucked her feet underneath her chair and let them slide out of her expensive looking loafers. My heart leapt as she dangled them on her toes, then let them fall off. Her pointelle trouser socks with Cuban style heels and toes hugged her feet perfectly. A definite turn-on!

It's hard to describe what I did next. All I can say is that I opened my mind, like heightening my awareness at will, enabling me to use my gift.

I started on her toes, perfectly outlined through the socks. I focused on the sensitive nerve endings, delicately stimulating them with my mind. They twitched against her second skin. I glanced up to see her reaction: her eyebrows wrinkled and lips thinned, as if she was irritated. She rubbed her feet together, reached down and scratched her toes, then returned to her research.

Apparently, I had only made them itch so I increased the stimulation, this time concentrating on the balls of her feet. Her irritation melted as her lips curved into a smile, opening into a wide grin. Her eyes sparkled with what could only be laughter. My pulse raced and euphoria surged through me, particularly in my crotch where hardness was fast growing.

A low, lyrical chuckle bubbled up from her throat just as she looked down at her feet. I immediately stopped and stood up, pretending to check the books while keeping watch on her. She looked under her seat and table, up at one of the `Quiet Please' signs posted around the library, then sat back with a baffled expression. I didn't dare breathe as I watched, feeling my excitement drain away. She blinked, then shook her head and returned to her work, composure regained.

I crouched again, refocusing on her feet. My head went light as she leisurely flexed her feet, emphasizing her curvacious arches, then scrunched them, causing her pointelle clad soles to crinkle. It was like she was inviting me to start again. Funny how it always seems that way. I gazed at her arches, mentally teasing them. Her flexing and scrunching became spasmodic as her composure cracked. Laughter returned to her eyes as she bit her lip, then brought her hand to her mouth, trying to stifle an outburst. Arousal grew in me as hysteria obviously grew in her. She trembled as she looked at the `Quiet Please' sign, as if pleading for strength.

Just when it looked like she would explode, I stopped. My heart hammered as she quit trembling, her eyes and grin wide from resisting hysteria. She sighed and was about to return to work, when I gave her arches a surprise jolt. Her soprano giggle burst the stillness. Miss Nelson, the head librarian, was at the check-out counter when she jerked her head up at the outburst. The businesswoman gave her an apologetic look, then shoved her feet back into her loafers.

My gift doesn't work with their shoes on, so I closed my mind and came out from behind my hiding place. Miss Nelson looked at the embarrassed businesswoman, then at me with a puzzled expression. I shrugged as I headed to the men's room to relieve myself. In more ways than one.

Later, I was at the check-out counter covering for Miss Nelson while she took her lunch break. I had finished processing some returned books and was going over the latest magazines that had come in. One woman's magazine looked promising: it had a preview of the new patterned tights coming out.

Suddenly, something more promising caught my eye: two college-age girls sitting kitty-corner from each other. One a statuesque blond, the other a petite red-head. They had kicked off their strappy sandals and were resting their bare feet on the chairs across from them. Their feet were well sculpted, the blond's toenails powder blue and the red-head's hot fuchsia. I couldn't resist.

Reality expanded before me as I opened my mind, tapping into where my gift resides.

The blond was first. I reached out to her, teasing her slender toes. She gasped and jerked her head up. The red-head, along with several others, were startled. The blonde's cheeks were flushed as she glanced around with an apologetic smile, then returned to her reading.

Excitement rippled through me. This girl was responsive! Almost involuntarily, I did it again. The blond stiffened as her mouth clamped shut and her cheeks bulged with restrained laughter. Her red-headed friend was looking at her like she was nuts. After exhaling, the blonde shot her an accusing glare. The red-head's eyebrows arched in confusion.

I decided to have some fun, so I cleared my throat to get their attention. They both looked at me like I was the teacher that had caught them talking in class. I pointed at the `Quiet Please' sign on the counter, then put my finger to my lips, trying to look stern. They offered sheepish grins, then waved understandingly and returned to their reading.

It's a good thing I was behind the counter where nobody could see how aroused I was. The tingling hardness continued growing as my gaze shifted to the red-head's feet. She crossed her legs at the ankles and wiggled her toes. I accepted her invitation.Her legs jerked wildly the minute I mentally trailed her arches. She broke off a squeal, her face contorted with involuntary mirth. She took her feet off the chair and placed them on her sandals, like she was going to put them back on. It looked like the game was over, but she slowly put them back on the chair. I attacked her soles again, causing her to squeeze her eyes shut and bite her lip hard. I cleared my throat and glared. The red-head looked at me shamefaced and whispered something to the confused blonde, who shook her head.

I went back and forth between them several times, their efforts at composure fueled my fire. I ran my hand along my crotch as I ran my mind along their feet. It seemed like all three of us would burst at any moment, them with hysteria and me with ecstasy.

Suddenly, the game took a new twist: the blonde had resisted an attack on her arches, then she reached under the table and scraped her fingernails on the ball of the red- head's foot. She nearly fell off her seat, reacting stronger than before. The red-head retaliated by wriggling her fingers in between the blonde's toes, causing her to squirm and shudder.

I thought I would explode right there, behind the counter! I wondered if anyone else was enjoying this under -the -table sport. The girls were about to lose it completely, when Miss Nelson returned from her lunch break. I quickly closed my mind, then banged a book on the counter twice and gave the harshest stare I could muster. They looked at me and let their laughter burst loud and free. Every head in the library turned towards the released hilarity. The girls put their sandals on, then came to the counter and told me I should do something about those spiders under the table. They walked past the confused Miss Nelson and out the doors, filling the library with their rippling giggles. I sighed and shook my head, excusing myself to take my break. After a trip to the men's room, of course.

After we closed for the evening, Miss Nelson and I were in the office, doing some final paperwork. It's a good time to wind down after a long day, but tonight was particularly good.

It started when Miss Nelson sat down at her desk. First she undid her ebony hair, letting it tumble freely over her shoulders, providing a youthful frame to her face. I suddenly saw how beautiful she is.

Then with a sigh, she removed her pumps and placed her stocking feet on a cushioned footstool under her desk, right where I had a perfect view. Her crinkly soles, slightly calloused heels, and plump toes were mesmerizing. It's a good thing she was too engrossed in her work to notice me staring.

My mind opened almost automatically, like it was becoming more in tune with my desires. I wonder if it will continue to do that. I decided to take a different approach this time.

Focusing on her soles, I could sense how tired they were. Instead of titillating them, I began to soothe them. Miss Nelson's eyes widened, then glazed over blissfully. A wide, satisfied smile grew on her face. I enjoyed watching her become more relaxed, and I enjoyed relaxing her. After all the work she does, she deserved it.

She sighed softly as I continued my mental massage. I kneaded her wiggling toes and caressed the balls of her feet. She rested her head on top of her hand and started purring like a contented cat. It was the most wonderful sound, better than any laughter I had ever caused.Soon her eyelids and head drooped and she fell asleep. I sat there mesmerized by her tranquil face and gentle breathing. We might have stayed there longer if it wasn't so late. It was time to wake her up.

She jolted up in her seat as I teased her soles, her giggle loud and lyrical. It wasn't hard to act surprised at her outburst; I'd never heard her laugh like that before. She slipped her pumps back on and apologized, saying she'd dozed off and must've been dreaming. I couldn't resist chuckling as my mind closed.

We finished up, and trying to hide my arousal, I walked out with Miss Nelson.

Yes, today was very good.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to use the men's room.

What I wouldn't give to have that gift, lol. Good story, thanks for sharing

Good story...and yes...what I woudln't give to be that X-Man!!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back