• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nina Tied and Tickled

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
"Nina Tied and Tickled" is from Rock Concepts. Those of you who have gotten tickling videos from this producer know they tend to be short (a half-hour or so in general) but the tickling is pretty much all that's in them.

This one was great, in my opinion. Nina is a lovely young woman, long, dark hair and great body. This woman is ticklish! There's no faking this.

The scene on the chair is proof, as Nina starts tied with hands behind her back, then her cruel tormentor, a cute blond woman, ties her hands over her head and back down behind her head. This causes Nina's very short shirt to ride up and her belly, ribs and sides are attacked playfully, then with more vigor.

Nina is gagged thropughout most of this tape. Not a little cleave-gag, either, but a mouth-filling gag that muffles screams that would be ear-splitting without it. When she's tickled on her nylon-covered feet in the chair, she goes ballistic.

On the floor, Nina gets it in a very cool position. She's hogtied, still gagged, and her feet are crossed. She is tickled a lot on her feet, but gets it bad when her attacker reaches under and tickles her belly and sides. Nina reminded me of a sensous snake, trying to crawl away, but she only manages to wiggle around in the most alluring way. The sounds escaping her gagged mouth are in my opinion better than the vocal laughter I've heard in a few other films.

This is a great flick from a very cool company. Check here for more.

http://www.rock-man.com/vidtick.htm

Actually, I think that Rock's productions are similar to Jeff's in a few ways. There are few if any storylines or starlets, concentrating mostly on the tickling of real everyday people. Jeff puts out a hell of a lot more product, and somewhat better quality in my opinion, but Rock's Concepts is a company that I think should get some more recognition.

I don't think Jeff is going to blast anyone for seeing something that isn't from him or RT. It's just that other company....

(Keeping my hand on my lightsaber just in case....:cool: )

Rock's Videos has a sampler video that includes the first seven of his tickling videos on it. When available, I like samplers since they allow checking out a company while also deciding which of the videos to buy. There are also sample mpg's at their website.

The first two vids that I ever bought were from Rock's Place

They were both pretty good (of course, since they were the first tickling vids that I had ever seen, I thought that they were AWESOME). One of the vids starred the lovely Nina. You're definitely right about her being ticklish. The only thing is that during most of the Nina vid and the other one, the girls wore nylons and I like to see them barefoot. Otherwise, they're worth giving a shot.

Nina is in not only several of Rock's tickle vids but a few of his straight bondage ones as well. I don't know if she ever visits us here, but if so, I wish she'd say Hi. She really is a pleasure to watch, not only because she's adorable, but since she is so obviously into the whole thing.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back