• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Psychonauts

Comfort Eagle

Level of Cherry Feather
I found out that you can tickle people in the videogame Psychonauts. You have a few items used for difrent things, one of which is a crow feather. You can walk up to people and tickle them, and they'll laugh. Only downside is that most of the people look like cross between characters from Invader Zim and the Nightmare Before Christmas, but its cute nonetheless.

i have that game. wher do u get the feather, though?

Wow

You know...I was thinking about this the other day...yeah I thought it was kind of neat...

Vexis said:
i have that game. wher do u get the feather, though?

I cant remeber. Its been a couple months since I last played. But I think its a required item, so you might end up with it eventually.

P.S. -If anyone has the game and the CD Mezmerize by System of a Down, when you get to the level where its like a blacklight painting, play System's Radio/Video. I thought they matched really well. :bubble:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back