• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perfect Day Part 5: End Game: Belly Aches and "Sheer" Joy (M/f) (M/f) (M/f)

Gamer

TMF Poster
The Perfect Day Part 5: End Game: Belly Aches and "Sheer" Joy (M/f) (M/f) (M/f)

And now for the finale royale de tickle

:woot: The Perfect Day Part 5 :woot:

:xpulcy: End Game :xpulcy:
:firedevil Belly Aches and "Sheer" Joy :firedevil

Chris and Jed continued practicing ticklephonics on their gigglophones. Giggles and giggles sprung forth, sweet and soft, loud and tortorous, music to our ears. The best music I had ever heard to that point. Then Chris moved decided to expand his field of fluttering.

He started off, circling Mandy's stomach. Around and around his fingers producing sweet giggles from her light red lips. "Hey, no don'thehehahhehahahahehehhehahehhehahehh," giggled Mandy. He speed up. Faster and faster his fingers went around and around.
hehehhhehehehehehahhahhehHHEHAHHAHHHEHAHAHHEHAHEA

He decided now to play with her. He slowed back down and started closing in, circling her stomach. Closing closer and closer to that "lift off" button. hhhehehehhehhahahno no hahehehheahhehahhehehhaheheh As he got closer her giggles turned into laughter, louder and louder. hehehhHAHHAHHHEHEAHEHEHAHEHEHAHEHEHEANOO DON'T PELEASEEHHEHAHHEHEAHHHHEHEAHHEEA.

Then he stopped and began racing his index fingers across her belly button. They missed every time. Her giggling would increase and turn into laughter as those fingers slided closer to that button. hhehehehhehahehehahHHAHHEAHEHehehahehehehahehhahehHEHAHAHHHEHAHHEEHahehahhehahhehehahehehHEHAHEHAHHEHAHEHAHE, she giggled and laughed as her mind focused on resisting the tickle she knew was coming.

Now, Chris just stopped and did nothing. He sat up for he had been leaning over. "Was this it? Is he done? Is it over?" Mandy wondered to herself. Chris seemed to actually be getting up, but then...

Then he pushed the lift-off button sending the Mandy into orbit. EEEEEEEKKKKKKKEEAHHAHHAHHEAHHAHHAHH was her response. Chris had pushed the button with both with index fingers and was now digging into it. Mandy's lower body lifted as high as it could and her legs started kicking. HHEHEHHAHEHAHHANO STAHAHAHAHPAPHHAHHAHHEHHEHEHEHHHAHEHEHEANO MORE!HEHHEHAHEHAHHHAHHEAHEANOOOOHEHHEHAHE...

***​

part 2 with Jed is coming to a post near you :p

a post near you :p

And now:

part 2 with Jed

Now, Jed just kept having at the whole line of Emily's sides. HAHAHHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHHhahhhahhehehhahaahhahhhahhahHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHAHEHHHAHhehhHehhehehehehHAHEHEHHAHEhee, Down and up and down and then repeat. It was non-stop. Emily was going insane. She couldn't take much more of this, and just as she was about to pass out, Jed stopped.

"Oh, I bet you want it to be over, huh? Well, it is far from over," Jed said to the ticklish mess before him.

Jed waited and just looked at Mandy getting tortured and then he looked back at Emily with an devilish grin. Emily, still giggling a little, looked up rather fearful at where Jed was actually looking.

Emily's belly button. "Oh my god," she thought. "No, no hehehe, don't tickle me there," she said fearfully. Then a thought hit her, "he is not going to push me to the point of passing out, I hope." "Please! hehhe I am too ticklish there," she said. "I'll pass out," Emily squealed.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that, now," he said as his fingers approached the center of her belly.
"Nooo!!! hehehe Don't PLEASE," Emily pleaded as Jed's fingers slowly approached the surface and began wiggling. "hehehehhno please hhahahhehhehahe don't haha nooo heheahha ehehhahhehaha," she giggled those fingers hovered, wiggling, over her sensitive skin. "Pleaaazzzzeee ehehehhehahahh hehehah ahahehaa hehhahhehe no NO! heheh ahhahaheha."

"Hahaha," Jed devilishly laughed as he said, "ooohhh, this is about as fun as actually tickling you." His fingers started to spread, going into other areas. Just hovering and fluttering and wiggling, maybe slightly touching the skin for a few seconds.
"No, hehehahahheh ehheheheha hhahaheheh ehheahh hahhaha hehhehehehah ahahh HAHEHEHAHHAHEHHEA hehehehahehah hehehe hahahahe heheheheahha HEHAHAHHEEAHAHEHEHEAHE heheahheah, oh my gosh, I just can't hehehahhe stop hahaha laughing. ehehhahhahhhehh HEHEHEAHEHAHHHEHEAHEHA," she kept laughing and begging.

Now the horror, Emily's eyes were closed and her head was thrown back and the fingers jumped. They jumped. They jumped and landing right on Emily's button. The self-destruct button. hehehahae HAHAHEHHEHEHAHEHAHEHEHEHEH NO NO EHAHEHAHHEEHHEHE STOPHEHEHAHHAHEHEHEHAHEHHAHHEHEHAEHEHAHAEHHEAHEHAHEHEHAH

Dig, dig, dig was all Jed did and Emily looked as if she was going in a siezure. Her body was just convulsing like crazy. She continued her laughegging, "NO EHAHMOREEHHAE NO MOOORRREEEEEEHEAHHAHEHEHAHEHAEH HEHEHAHA AHHEHEHEHEHAHHAHHHEHE HEAHHEHAHEHE EHAHEAHH EHEHAHAE...

And next(what should be the last part): the part 3 of Sheer Joy :bubble:

Sorry about the gap in time, been busy. Finale should be complete soon, so please do pray for Lindsay. ;)
:devil: :firedevil :devil:

The Finale *dramatic music*

Now for Lindsay!

hahahahahahahaha :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :firedevil :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

"Hey, thanks," Lindsay said. "Uh...could you hand me...my...uh...shoes?" she asked nervously as I approached.
"Maybe in a minute," I responded and my fingers rushed forward to assault her soles.
"Hey, NO! HEHAHAHEHEHEAHEHEHAHHEHEHEAPLEEAAAAZZZEEEHHAHAHAHASSTTAAAHHAHAHAPPHEHEHEHEHI give! I GIVEHEHHEHAHHHAHAEHEHEHHEEHAHEHHHHEHEHAHHAHAHE," she pleaded and screaughed as my fingers fluttered up and down her feet.

I now began to stratch with one finger along the center of her left foot. "Boy Lindsay, these socks sure do make you extra ticklish," I said toying with her. She responded only with heavy giggling, "hehhehehehehehahahhahaheheahhheehehahheehahahhahahhehehheheennnhahhahahahhhaehehehahehhehheeh."

"Now why did you put these on when you knew we know you're super ticklish?" "hehehaheahhaahheehaehe," she responded. "Hmmm...not going to talk, eh?" I said devilishly. "Well, I can fix that."
"HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHHEHAAHHAHEHEHEAHEHEHHEHHEHEHAHHAHHHAHHEHEAHEHAHAHHEHEHAHHEHAHAHEHEEHEHAEHEHHAEH," she laughed as all my fingers stratched rapidly her right arch. She was becaming increasingly hysterical. Her body my have flopped back immediately, but now her whole body was jumping and jerking.

"Come on, TALK!" I pretended to scream. "HAHAHEHHAHAHEHAHAHAHHAHAEHHEHEHAHAHHEAH" Now, mockingly, I said, "talk, talk, talk." "HEHEHAHHAHHEHAHEHEHAHHE" "Taallkk," I said pretending to be annoyed. "HAHHAHHEEHAHHHAHEHEHAHEHEAHEH"

"That's it," I continued pretending, "you have asked for it." Now I quickly reached for a feather left on the field from one of the dance team's show props.
Lindsay, still giggling, went wide-eyed as the feather approached her sensitive foot made incredibly ticklish by the sheer, uber-thin socks. "NO hehee no please, don't! hahaaha HAHAHAAHHEHEAHHAHEHHAHHEHEAHE," she pleaded and laughed as the feather reached her left foot. "HAHHAHEHAEHEHAHHEEHAHEHAHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHAHEHHAEHHHHAHHEHEHHAEEHEEEAHHAEHEHAHHEHAEHAEEH," she laughed as the feather sliding along her toes then down for a little back and forth over her soles and arches. Now, her body was going ballistic and jerking every which way at once. It was an amazing site as one hand held her left ankle and the other just kept sliding that [booming voice]tickling instrument of doom[/booming voice] over her exceptionally ticklish soles. Then I got an idea, so I stopped the torture. "Please!...no more hehhehe...I can't talk anymore...pleazze," she pleaded as she giggled and gasped.

Chris and Jed had just finished and made sure the other three girls left the area by any means. Emily and Mandy got up and started to leave, but Bethany required some encouragement. So, Chris and Jed gave her belly some pokes, and she decided it was better to take the better part of valor. Chris and Jed gave me a wink and left after the girls. Now to put my idea into action.

After a few more seconds with her left ankle still in my hand, I pulled off her sheer, smooth sock. "Oh yeah," I thought to myself. I started to slide-ever so gently-the feather over her soles. "hehehheahehahhahhehhaheheahe," she started giggling with no jerking. Hmmm...I gave up on the feather and started sliding and wiggling my index finger along her arch. "hehhehhhehehehhehehehehahhahahhaehheehahhahheehahhhahehaheahehahheheahhehehahhehahe," she giggled and smiled. "Dang," I thought, "is she enjoying this?" I stopped, and by her expression, she seemed to want more. I swtitched to her other foot and continued to gently slide.

"hehehehhhhahahee, wait heahheaheha the sock, the sock ahhahahhehehahehahhehahahehhe," she giggled pleasurably. "Oh yeah, she likes this," I thought. I kept it for another minute or so and she liked it all. Then I quit.

"Hey Phil," she said, "that last bit I kind of enjoyed and maybe we could do this again sometime."
"YES," I thought. I got her number and "helped" put her socks and shoes back on, rather ticklishly I might add.

Now this is the end to one Perfect Day. ;)

Ta da! that is it. The end to the first of a campaign of stories.

More to come. :evilha:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back