• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turtles - Great Boldini (foot tickling, enhanced)

The_New_One

TMF Master
Hellolo!
I just cut a new version of the Great Boldini scene from the Turtles. It's not the stuff I usually do but I hope you like it anyway ;)
Second file contains Hacha, just extract all files into the same directory and doubleclick boldini.wmv.0
Greetz,
TNO

wouldn't work

Something is wrong because I couldn't extract them

Hmm... I downloaded them from here and it worked fine for me. Anyone else with problems?

hey man

dude, if its not too much trouble could you try and make a version that plays on windows media player cuz for some reason it wont play for me the way you have it set up now

thanks

You need the newest version of winzip to decompress it... I'm asking myself all the time why it's so hard for the TMF-people to join files this way... Tickletheater does that for months now and there are few to zero problems with it!
It's a wmv file, WM stands for "Windows Media"... It has to work with your Player. If not: Upgrade. www.microsoft.com

The boldini.wmv.0 has 0 bytes of info in it. Either you split the file incorrectly and the .0 file needs data in it or you need to see if there is a 3rd split file you need to post. :)

The_New_One said:
You need the newest version of winzip to decompress it... I'm asking myself all the time why it's so hard for the TMF-people to join files this way... Tickletheater does that for months now and there are few to zero problems with it!
It's a wmv file, WM stands for "Windows Media"... It has to work with your Player. If not: Upgrade. www.microsoft.com

We just started having video files two weeks ago, and there have been less than a dozen split files so I won't know what problems you're seeing that make you ask yourself all the time why it's so hard here.

As for this particular split file I can't unzip it either, and I've never had any problem with the ones on tickletheater. I think the problem is in the files, not the users.

You sure you have the newest version of Winzip? Both files are okay here, 1,34MB the first and 819KB the second.
Well, I attached a Winrar version one for the lazy people. But you'll need the newest Winzip sooner or later anyway, I guess..! ;) Hope it works now.
Greetz,
TNO

:cool2: :) :clapping: :D Yay! it worked! Awesome edited clip TNO. :cool2:

The clip for the winrar,hjsplit and hacha haters.

:) Happy to do what I can. Any .wmv, .wma or .mpg and perhaps .avi compressed files that are posted I can download, edit in Moviemaker2 and post in its original form (.wmv, .wma, .mpg, .avi) Other files (.rm, .ram r .mov) I can send a link to your email address via http://www.yousendit.com :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back