• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"accidental tickling"

pips33pips

TMF Expert
I posted this in the "tickling discussion" forum, too. I wasn't sure if it belonged here too.

Just wanted to get some opinions on this scenario...This past summer I was at an airport standing in line to buy a magazine. I dropped my pen and when I went to pick it up, I couldn't help but notice a beautiful pair of feet in sandals right in front of me. The woman was probably in her early 20's and very beautiful. I kept staring at her feet and got this bold idea. I took a quick look around and saw there was really no one else in the shop...I "accidentally" dropped my pen again and when I went to pick it up I took my finger and used my knuckle and lightly brushed her right instep. Her foot twitched a little bit and she brought her right instep to her left heel and kind of scratched the spot I tickled. She then looked down to see what might have caused it and turned and looked at me...all this time I was pretending to be reading my magazine.

Anyway, since then I've found myself taking advantage of situations where I see sandaled feet. A couple of times, I've been "caught", but when I look up and apologize and show them what I picked up they just smile and don't give it a second thought. A few times have actually led to a conversation.

Hope no one thinks I'm TOO weird, just wondering if anything like this has happened to anyone else or if they'd be willing to admit it.

Thanks all,

Pips

Not without risk...

<P>No, not weird, but aren't you at dire risk when one of your targets
objects and either stomps on your fingers or knees you in the nose?
Maybe spilling some change at her feet will more safely justify your
desperate, "careless," searching fingers... (This helpful tip brought to you by the US Department of the Treasury, encouraging you to make more use of YOUR loose change.)<P>

Hey you know loose change is a really good idea...
You're a smart one, Cap'n!:cool:

Good Idea

Thanks, but I've tried the loose change thing before, unfortunately it was done in stores with no carpet and when the "target" hears the change and sees the change, she usually moves out of the way. So lately, I've been using a "grocery list" or a receipt. I've got some good responses. One of these days, i'll post some.

Thanks for the feedback

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back