• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming Soon ...... TMNT!

Soda Bobinski

Verified
Hey there folks!

Artisan Home Entertainment has just recently released the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 2" onto DVD. The episodes appearing on this DVD originally aired in 1988.

The reason I mention this is because during the following year in 1989 , a popular episode aired , "Case of the Hot Kimono" , which featured a now classic foot-tickling scene starring a certain red-headed reporter.

Hopefully , very soon , Season 3 will also be released onto DVD!

The only catch is .... the Season 2 DVD ended w/episode # 18 & "Case of the Hot Kimono" is episode #51 ........... hopefully Season 3 will be all one volume , but Artisan might opt to release more than one volume for the 47-episode-season.

No thanks...

Don't get me wrong, I love the April O'Neal seen, but I'm not forking out money for an entire season for one epasode. If I can get epasode 51 on tape, then I would be very happy to spend 10 or even 20 buck for it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back