• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is this a first?

steph

Level of Grape Feather
Great time at Munch yesterday! Special thanks to Dan who picked a fantastic new restaurant and even tho it was a small party (and had bathrooms that smelled like Pez!) just 5 people, there were actually more girls than guys~YES!
Has this ever happened before?

XOXO

PS~Oh and thanx to a very exhausted Aqua who was stuck in traffic forever, bratty Wirch and the always elusive but oh so darling Queen of Hearts. I swear we laugh as much at our Munches as we do our parties. I loved that our little cutie waiter actually asked, "So, how was your AB WORKOUT? Isn't that the most fun?" We were dying, thinking if he had any IDEA the people who he was talking to.... :rotate:

Last edited:
Wow. No, that hasn't ever happened for our events. Never heard of that happening for ANY events. I've only known a few GATHERINGS that had one more woman than men.

Wild.

Glad to hear it came off!

You and Dan missed the extended Munch, Steph! We went shoppin'! And had dinner. And I got to show off the Megarats. And the ooooh so-scary snake who was curled into a tight "don't hurt me" ball...

I looked for that email you sent me and its not in any of my folders, so I guess it eveporated. o_o

And I *still* haven't had my surgery!! They tried to reschedule it *again* and I found out that they had me scheduled for an exam and not the surgery at all. :p So *now* its scheduled for next week. Which means I'm out of the Breast Cancer Charity Walk thing I was going to do. Good thing I didn't hit any of y'all up for pledges, like I was planning. ;)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I knew we were missing out but he had plans and I had my own.
Ooooooooooooooooo, snakY! :cool2:

Hey we're trying to plan at least a munch around George and Sadira's arrival, we'd LOVE if you can come, at least for munching...

I can re-send the link if you want....
You want $ for such a worthy cause love, say the word...I guarantee you pledges galore... :wub:

QueenOfHearts said:
You and Dan missed the extended Munch, Steph! We went shoppin'! And had dinner. And I got to show off the Megarats. And the ooooh so-scary snake who was curled into a tight "don't hurt me" ball...

I looked for that email you sent me and its not in any of my folders, so I guess it eveporated. o_o

And I *still* haven't had my surgery!! They tried to reschedule it *again* and I found out that they had me scheduled for an exam and not the surgery at all. :p So *now* its scheduled for next week. Which means I'm out of the Breast Cancer Charity Walk thing I was going to do. Good thing I didn't hit any of y'all up for pledges, like I was planning. ;)

gee you have a party...

and do you invite your southern brothers and sisters...no... I think we should boycott or girlcott if you like :grouphug:

Adam darling~you are ALWAYS welcome, but ya gotta get out of that darn store long enough to get up here first! ;)
XOXO

For shame....

fttickler said:
and do you invite your southern brothers and sisters...no... I think we should boycott or girlcott if you like :grouphug:

...trying to make us feel guilty for you not attending our little Munch, when it was posted here weeks in advance of it. Shame! Besides, you'd have felt awful silly driving all this way just for a few hours of social time around a restaraunt table, wouldn't ya? It's not like you missed a proper Gathering or anything. And you ARE on the West Coast Gatherings mailing list, of course, aren't you? So, no whining! Or Mistress Steph will spank you soundly!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back