• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True experience

James.Mk1

When I was in secondary school, (I was about 15 or so), I knew a girl called Tamsin that I will never forget. She was one of those girls that words can't describe, pretty face, black hair, and her laugh was amazing, not to mention everything else that made me remember her. I'd tried to tickle her a few times just around school, but had never gotten very far. Until, the school trip to Barcelona. We were basically spending a week or so running around on the beach, while supposed to be brushing up on our Spanish. But it was more like a holiday really. One day, we were all just relaxing on the beach when I caught sight of Tamsin in her bikini. She'd had a sore throat for a couple of days and had lost her voice. I thought, what better time to go for it. Without her seeing me I crept up behind her, and grabbed both her arms while falling backwards to the sand, taking her down with me. I'd managed to get both her arms behind her back, both held firmly by my left arm, by grabbing hold of her right arm, and having her left arm held solidly in the gap created by my left arm and my body. I asked her,
"Tamsin, are you ticklish"
to which she replied
"No, please don't"
her voice unable to be raised above a whisper.
At this point I simply brought my free right hand down on her belly (one of my favourite places to tickle) and started tickling as hard and as fast as I possibly could. I was moving my hand all over her belly as fast as I possibly could all the while tickling her as hard as I could so she couldn't even guess where I was going to tickle her next. Gradually her pleadings of "No Don't" and stop just turned to "please" in between fits of laughter. After a couple of minutes I had gotten her really worked up, and she was practically hysterical. I then tried her right side. She instantly reacted more strongly than she had at the height of the tickling on her stomach. I let her go then. I wasn't sure how she felt about it, until the bus ride home when she came and sat next to me. She was playing her gameboy, and casually sat with her socked feet angled towards me. I took this as an invitation to tickle her more. I started off just gently tickling her feet, which got a few giggles, and a nice smile, and then moved on to tickling just above her knees, squeezing the muscle. She then said to me, I'm most ticklish on the underside of my knees. I then started tickling under her knees lightly scratching, and then scratching slowly, but a little deeper, and alternating between the two. I was feeling pretty turned on while this was going on, and Tamsin hadn't let out a single laugh. So I tried to push it a little. She was playing tetris, so I dared her
"I bet you can't reach level 10"
At which point I dug my fingers into her stomach and tickled deeply and deliberately. We were on a school bus, so neither of us wanted everyone to know what was going on, and I didn't want to make Tamsin cry out. She was smiling, and had tears in her eyes, and was obviously desperately trying not to burst out laughing. After a couple of minutes of this she truned the gameboy to me and red in the face, tears almost running down her cheeks, said
"See I did it"
The bus stopped a little after that, and we got off to walk around. Tamsin went off with her own friends, and I wandered around for a bit thinking about how great this trip had been. I'm not sure if Tamsin let me tickle her because we were friends, or because she liked it. Either way, I won't forget it.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back