• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True M/F: "Mistress Zara, my wife's ticklish best friend"

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
It is Wednesday, June 15, 2005, the day of my first tickling session with Mistress Zara http://www.mistresszaranyc.com/
of New York City’s Hidden Chamber, in the Red Room.

The role-play premise:

Mistress Zara works with my wife. They often hang out together. Zara has met me several times, mostly at company events like summer picnics and holiday parties. Unlike the husbands and boyfriends of other female friends & colleagues, I have never overstepped my bounds with Zara. While she would never date me were I single, she likes me as a friend.

One night while my wife is out of town, Mistress Zara calls my home to speak with her. When I tell Zara my wife is away, she asks if I could help with the favor she was going to ask. Saying it won’t take long, Zara asks if I could just come over and she’ll explain it then?

While I always found Mistress Zara attractive, I drop by expecting to help with some routine favor. It surprises me when Zara greets me at her door wearing a bathrobe that flatters her ample cleavage. Behind closed doors, she pours some wine and takes a seat close to me on her love seat. Rather than tell me why she asked me over, Zara converses about her day on the job, and so on. After a little while, :idunno: I start to wonder what this is about.

The role-play begins:

"So, Zara," I ask. "What was it you wanted? Why did you call?"

Mistress Zara proves her acting chops, going into the role-play :ermm: nervously. She admits she knows my wife’s away.

“She and I were having lunch recently,” Mistress Zara says of my wife, “and she told me something about you. It turns out you and I have more in common that we realized.”

As those words pass her lips, Mistress Zara :tickle: grazes her fingernails against my sensitive side.

Pausing, Mistress Zara playfully lets the anticipation build. As if she wants to avoid “saying the words,” she mentions how the wine has her relaxed. Then she shifts back to the topic of me.

“You know,” says Mistress Zara, “you’re practically the only one of my friends' husbands and boyfriends who hasn't asked for my phone number, made suggestive remarks, or 'accidentally' rubbed against me. I’ve always liked you for that.”

Once again, Mistress Zara :tickle: brushes her tickling fingers on me.

Like an uneasy teen-ager at her first boy-girl dance, Mistress Zara hesitates again. Then, at last, she articulates her reason for inviting me over when she knew my wife was out of town.

“Your wife told me you like to :wowzer: tickle her,” says Mistress Zara. “I like tickling, too. When she told me about you, she was mean about it, as if she was putting you down. I played along even though I felt my blood rushing. I worried she would notice me blushing! At the same time, I resented the way she talked about you. I was thinking, ‘I wish I could find a faithful guy who liked tickling me.’"

Were I not married or at least if Mistress Zara were not my wife’s friend, I already would have her tied down. I keep my hands to myself, not sure what to say.

Mistress Zara stands, walking to the middle of the room, leaving me dumbfounded and alone on the love seat (unless :blush: my erection counts as company). Complaining that it’s getting warm, she :woot: lets her robe drop, revealing the sexiest bra and skimpiest g-string adorning her fair-skinned, voluptuous physique.

Returning to the love seat, Mistress Zara tickles me as she removes all my clothes except my thong.

Mistress Zara leads me to her “bedroom” (the Red Room Bondage bed area) so we can see how we look in the mirror, me in my thong, she in her bra and g-string.

"I don't want you to feel under-dressed," says Mistress Zara. Before I can ask what she means, she :shock: removes her bra so we're both bare-chested.

We climb on the bondage bed, tickle-fighting. To my surprise, I get the best of Mistress Zara, especially when I tickle her feet. I had wondered just how ticklish she is. Also, having read accounts of Zara’s prowess as a tickler, I wondered – no, I worried – her tickling skills would overwhelm even mine.

Lucky for me :firedevil , I wrote this role-play! Mistress Zara asks me to help her break in her new cuffs. Directing Zara to the Red Room “X” rack, I cheerfully oblige her request, cuffing her arms and legs to the frame.

Pushing Mistress Zara’s gorgeous red hair back, I start the tickle torture on her neck. Giggling, Zara shrugs her shoulders in defensive reaction. A light tickle touch works best on Zara, a fitting tickle style for her tender approach to this role-play. I tickle her arms, sides, stomach, inner thighs, and legs. Oddly, I do not get much reaction on Zara’s underarms. Ditto her ribs, which I make the mistake of poking – later in the session I will learn ;) a better way to tickle Zara there.

I can wait no longer. Those, bare, beautiful 36-D bosoms of Mistress Zara’s keep daring me to see if they are ticklish. With Zara’s arms suspended so tautly above her head, I feel just a little :sowrong: wrong tickling her breasts – for maybe half a second, anyway! After that, I feel :blaugh: just great, tickling her sumptuous set!

Blindfolding Mistress Zara for a few minutes adds the element of surprise to her ticklish predicament. While I crave eye contact during tickle play, having Zara unaware of where I will next tickle proves a temporary, satisfying substitute. When I tickle a sightless Zara with a couple of toothbrushes, she wonders what's tickling her now. I hint, “They’re supposed to help with your smile anyway.”

Removing the blindfold and releasing her from the “X,” frame, I have Mistress Zara rest face down on the bondage bed. I cuff her by the wrists to either corner. Cuffing her ankles together, I tie the restraint to the footboard.

On her web site, Mistress Zara mentions her feet are ticklish. I spend a lot of time tickling her helpless soles, getting her to laugh about as loud as an admitted non-screamer will. At times, I use my toes to tickle Zara’s sides and breasts while I tickle her feet with my hands. Zara bemoans having my bare feet so close to her tied hands.

Having such a good time hearing Mistress Zara laugh and sigh as I tickle her feet, I almost forget her behind. As if throwing a switch, a tickle of Zara’s bare buttocks causes her to tighten up. I kid her about picking up quarters from the sidewalk when her hands are full.

For the third position, I had planned to seat Mistress Zara on the bed with her arms cuffed behind her back and legs cuffed to the side frame. Instead, I decide to merely flip Zara on her back and restrain her in the “Y” position again. :wub: The aesthetic of her arms over her head, unable to protect those helpless, ticklish breasts from my fingertips, is the reason.

For the remainder of Mistress Zara’s tickle torture, I work mostly her breasts and feet. To my wonder, I get several pleas of “mercy” out of the crimson-haired temptress in the 40-something minutes I’ve spent tickling her.

Releasing Mistress Zara, it is :devil2: time for her to pay back some of what I’ve given her.

Mistress Zara restrains me on my back in the “X” position. As she ties me down, I continue to tickle her. I lightly tickle Zara’s ribs, causing her to
:shake: recoil about as well as I had in the session. Zara admits that her ribs and sides are much more prone to tickling via a gentle, not poking, touch! I will remember that. Finally, Zara has me cuffed in place, hers to torment.

I also will remember how skilled a tickler Mistress Zara is. I had a front-row preview in my previous Hidden Chamber visit, when Zara helped me tickle Mistress Annabelle. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=58232 Further, I had read of the torture Zara administered to other clients as well as to another mistress. http://www.mistresszaranyc.com/id9.html

Mistress Zara explains that she developed her tickling skills at the expense of a younger sister. But when someone’s tickling the H-E- double hockey sticks out of you, she does not have to really sell her qualifications. And tickle me Mistress Zara does!

Mistress Zara starts on the soles of my feet, causing me to wriggle as if electricity is running through me. Zara works her way up my body, finding my ribs to be equally ticklish. Her delightful green eyes communicate the pleasure she’s having as I laugh and laugh.

The knock at the door tells us it’s time to quit. Straddling me, Mistress Zara says she won’t stop tickling me nor will she release me unless I promise not to tickle her again.

Through my laughter, I tell Mistress Zara, :idontwann “I can’t promise that.”

Mistress Zara persists, teasing me about staying for the rest of the week if I won’t promise to keep my tickling fingers to myself. No deal, I say between laughs.

Relenting, Mistress Zara frees me. As soon as one hand is unfettered, I tickle her as she tries to remove the remaining restraints. The session ends the way it started, with quick, sneaky tickles, though this time I’m the one administering them.

Before getting dressed, Zara and I both rest on the bondage bed. I move my hand towards Zara and she :devil2: flinches, afraid I am going to tickle her ribs again! (I wasn’t going to tickle her that time!) Having read of Zara’s accomplishments as a tickler and seen her in action with Mistress Annabelle, I feel like I’m hitting a home run off Tom Seaver, having tickled Mistress Zara so well that I’d conditioned her to protect herself when my :wavingguy hands come near.

Last edited:
Thanks again for sharing a great story about the beautiful Mistress Zara... :D

Excellent post.

An "exciting" tale, if you catch my drift.

Thanks for sharing, EM.

Em Es

That was beautifully written, and I enjoyed it.

I'm also jealous that you have such wonderful resources in your region of the country. No such luck in my immediate vacinity.

Thanks to all

Thanks for the comments, fellow tickle enthusiasts. Having read of Mistress Zara's excruciating tickle torture on the TMF and the Max Fisch web site, it felt like quite an accomplishment to turn the tables on her. I should add, she is very nice, a pleasure to be around.

Milagros, no one knows Mistress Zara's charm better than you, bro. I look forward to the next time you share some session details.

P.S. to R414 - thanks for your e-mail. I will get back to you!

Last edited:
I read about Rebeccas Hidden Chamber on their site. Mistress Tracy and Azale have bitchin legs! I mean legs nations would fight wars over! Did you ever do anything with either of them? Who would you recommend cuz im going to NYC on vacation in mid July. Thanx. :xpulcy:

Tracy and Azale of the NYC Hidden Chamber

King Cassara said:
I read about Rebeccas Hidden Chamber on their site. Mistress Tracy and Azale have bitchin legs! I mean legs nations would fight wars over! Did you ever do anything with either of them? Who would you recommend cuz im going to NYC on vacation in mid July. Thanx. :xpulcy:

King Cassara, I assume you are a tickler, same as me. If you want to tickle a Hidden Chamber mistress, I recommend :justlips: Mistress Annabelle, a Jamie Lee Curtis-type knockout who is :shake: incredibly ticklish. If you can't hook up with Annabelle, try one of these HC gals:

:bubble: Mistress Courtney,
:bubble: Mistress Katarina
and of course :bubble: Mistress Zara

Each has been either a tickling switchable or tickling submissve with me. Do a TMF search for my session reviews to read more.

As for Mistress Tracy, I once e-mailed her regarding a tickling session. She wrote back to say she is :( not ticklish. What a waste of lovely flesh!

And regarding Mistress Azale, I could not find an e-mail address for her and, when visiting the Hidden Chamber, never met her. So I don't know if she's ticklish and willing to do a switchable or submissive tickling session. Azale sure is :woot: attractive, though, so I understand why you like her. I prefer to communicate with a mistress before booking the appointment, so that's why I have yet to try Azale.

I have also met or exchanged e-mails with these Hidden Chamber mistresses who do switch/sub tickle sessions, even though I have yet to do one with any of them:

:upsidedow Mistress Emma
:upsidedow Mistress Karol
:upsidedow Mistress Grace
:upsidedow Mistress Aura

As you can see, the Hidden Chamber probably has a good mistress for you, KC. Please let us know how it works out!

Last edited:
So Em youve never actually met Mistresses Tracy and Azale just emailed them? Cuz I bet I could tickle Tracy and make her laugh! I dont know im most likely going either next friday or the one after so they said its gonna be 220 bucks which is a lot but I really want to this, you understand im sure. Oh now I know 2 questions I wanted to ask you Em:
1. Can the mistress you choose bring a selection of clothes that you tell her to bring
2. Do you tip the mistresses?
Id appreciate answering the second one cuz I could call for the first if you dont know. Ok take care mi amigo! :Hyrdrogen

Optional

I e-mailed Mistress Tracy but did not e-mail Mistress Azale; I have not seen an e-mail address for the latter.

Have you e-mailed Mistress Tracy, KC? Does she know you want to tickle her?

Your question, "Can the mistress you choose bring a selection of clothes that you tell her to bring?," illustrates why I like to communicate with a mistress in advance. Not only will doing so indicate if I will like her, e-mailing or meeting ahead of time is insurance against disappointment. But to answer you, yes, for every session, I've asked the mistress to wear (or not wear, har-har) certain clothing. None have given me a hard time, and only one of the six mistresses with whom I've sessioned refused to go topless.

As for your tipping question, I tip a mistress who deserves it. And all six I've had deserved a tip - in fact, each was worthy of more than I could afford. My tips for an hour switchable tickling session have ranged from $30 to $60.

Good luck, KC, and please let us know how it goes!

Last edited:
Aha! I knew a tip would be expected. Actually Em Mistress Tracy said she had a FOOT FETISH and I just assumed that tickling was part of the equation there. I guess im wrong huh? I cant help it, I go on that site and go right for Tracy. I mean she could/should be a model. If she was a model and made posters id frame one for my wall no joke! Im smitten with her and I want to carry her around on my shoulder and mock kidnap her in my session. She agreed to this on an email!! I cant flippin wait till next week now!!! :manicd:

I didn't say she will expect a tip

I am sure some clients do not tip, even when the mistress does a great job, King Cassara. The fee is expensive! No one is forcing Mistress Tracy or anyone else to work at the Hidden Chamber. But like I said, I've tipped every mistress with whom I've sessioned because each lady was were worth it.

So, you are willing to do a foot session with Ms. Tracy even if she isn't ticklish?

I agree regarding her photos, she is a lovely sight.

Oh im sorry Em I misunderstood you. So a tip isnt required eh? Ok well 2b honest for 220 bucks a tip should be included or something. As for Tracys feet, dont look at me like a psycho but id like to lick the bottom of her foot like a goat. She agreed to that. I would like to compare her to Azale but as you said she doesnt have an email. I did call and my carrying fetish might be better served with Azale because Azale weighs 105lbs and Tracy 129lbs. Their legs are both magnificent so I guess its up to who wants to do what. I really want a secretary, kidnap fantasy even more than tickling so again Azale might be my girl. She looks more the secretary type but then again Tracy would look better in a bikni for sitting on my shoulders...deciscions, desicscions. Any advice Em? :confused:

Nice problem to have

What a nice problem to have, trying to choose between Mistress Azale and Mistress Tracy! Several solutions come to mind:

:xpulcy: Session with each mistress.

:xpulcy: Flip a coin

:xpulcy: Call the Hidden Chamber and ask if Azale's ticklish, Also, KC, confirm that Tracy is not ticklish (in case I am not remembering it right). If you can tickle Azale but not Tracy, I, for one, would natually choose Azale!

:xpulcy: Do a two-mistress session (the rate for the Hidden Chamber room will be the same, but of course the mistress's fee will double) if finances permit. Have Tracy and Azale fight over you by tempting you with their feet, etc..

I tell ya Em its a strange world we live in! I was taking a bus when I saw an attractive latino girl so I approched her and complemented her on her appearance and she was listening and laughing and getting along with me...something that NEVER happens. So we had breakfast together (another thing that never happens!) and talked about things and shes so sweet, she only wanted a Pepsi while I had french toast. Her name is Delvis and shes Panamanian and speaks with thick accent which I had trouble with at first but began to get used to it as our morning continued. Now heres the kicker, Delvis' legs make Mistress Azale and Tracys look like George "The Animal" Steeles!!! She is absolutely gorgeous and I think I could save the money for Rebeccas now. I cant believe my luck was so good. Imagine going to a beach and seeing this latino goddess in a bikini and lifting her on my shoulders and walk down the beach with her while playing with her toes. Life is weird huh Em? I guess its like the Don Henley song "Everything can change in a New York minute!" Thank you God! :redheart: :redheart: :redheart:

Keep us posted, King C!

More power to you, King Cassara! Your anecdote stands as a lesson to all men, not just male ticklers: While no sane man throws himself at every cute woman, life is too short not to go for it. Use your judgment, listen to your gut instinct, and play the numbers. Who knows, you could be the next King Cassara who happens upon a nice little Latin lady on the bus!

KC, you said,"something that NEVER happens"is hitting it off with a good-looking woman you meet in passing. I know how that feels, bro. I was always a FLOP with women, but nonetheless, once in a blue moon some female fun (tickling and ;) otherwise) fell in my lap.

By the way, KC, I trust you got Delivis's phone number? Please keep us posted.

I hate to take up board space with such a small post but yes, I asked for her phone # and God smiled on me because she gave it to me! Im telling you guys Delvis looks like a mix between Jennifer Lopez and Salma Hayek no joke! Yes I will keep you all posted and we left each other after breakfast and exchanging numbers with a small peck on the cheek and a hug. This is a stunning upset folks! This makes Douglas vs. Tyson, Superbowl 3 and the 1990 World Series look like every day occurences!!! :atom:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back