• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MAKE HER TALK #2 New Release 06/20/05

MTJpub

Verified
MAKE HER TALK 2

Xodlirv returns with another collection of tales designed to Make Her Talk!

THE HOUSE OF TRUTH

Of all the gods and goddesses of ancient Egypt, perhaps the most merciless of all was Ma'at, goddess of truth. Her holy symbol: the feather. Today, a skilled organization of women uses her holy symbol to extract truth from their victims, for a price!

TITLED AND TITILLATED
England is at war, and her brave sons and daughters are fighting the Nazi juggernaut as it sweeps across Europe! Could the beautiful young wife of a noble Lord be passing information to the enemy? A determined Inspector must learn the truth, any way he can!

ANOTHER WALL
Mei Po is back, and another victim finds herself trapped in the dark and lonely chamber, with her feet trapped on the other side of the wall with the cruelest torturess in the world! But this victim hides a secret even Mei Po doesn't suspect!

TICKLING THE HELL OUT OF HER
At the height of the New England witch trials, a special method had to be devised for dealing with the delicate young girls accused of witchcraft. But young Hannah may end up wishing they had stuck to the old methods! Special focus on upper-body tickling in this story!

**4 Stories
**Over 14,000 words
**Bonus Cover Art
**E-Mail delivery
**jpeg format
**157KB zipped file

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ezines/MakeHerTalk.html

Another Ezine to get I have Make Her Talk 1 and it's a great one Of course any stories by Xodlirv are great :bunny: :bunny:

I too need to pick this one up ASAP, I own the first one and love it, I can't wait to read "Another Wall."

Thanks!

Just want to thank everyone who's made the MAKE HER TALK collections such big successes! I'm glad so many of my fellow tickling fans enjoy my writing. Hope I can continue to turn out stories you enjoy!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back