• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

INTERVIEW with Andie of BleuFetish Videos

Hey Folks

Here is a brand new interview with Andie, the star of our very intense clips “Andie & the Mystery Hands”. She is an EXTREMELY ticklish 21 year old that the Mystery Hands did reallllllly Evil things to! You may have heard about this one ;) and you can see our free clip and pics at http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=60205
And http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=60212

If you want to purchase this great clip visit www.tickling.info

As always we combined some of our own questions with others that have been used before on TMF, so thanks to those who originally wrote some of these questions.

Now on with the interview!!
Enjoy

0andie200x300.jpg

QUESTION: What are your most ticklish spots?
Answer: *blushes* I think that's pretty obvious from my clip... Under my arms! *shudder* I cringe just thinking about it!!!

QUESTION: What do you think is worse the anticipation of being tickled
or actually being tickled?

Answer: For me it's being tickled.

QUESTION: For you in particular, is tickling more a silly playful
nuisance, a kind of torture?

Answer: Well it's silly and playful unless it's in my NO TICKLING spot, then it's pure torture. A bit of wriggling and squirming is flirty and cute.

QUESTION: All right, you're doing the tickling shoot, your tormentor
comes towards you and about ready to begin tickling. What goes through your
mind?

Answer: In a word: FUCK (please pardon my French...)

QUESTION: Many people find tickling sensual and very arousing. Do you?
Answer: Um, well I enjoy watching other girls writhing helplessly, but not for more than like 10 seconds, then I feel bad for them because I can relate!

QUESTION: In general do you find men or women to be the better
ticklers?

Answer: Everyone has a different touch, and everyone has different places and pressures that work---I suppose women because I've gotten more bruises from men that don't get a reaction so they tickle harder and harder. That's pretty painful.

QUESTION: What is worse - a tickle fight between you and someone else
or being tied down and tickled, unable to give it back?

Answer: Tied and tickled! That's a complete loss of control, at least you get to defend yourself in a battle!

QUESTION: What do models on the set really think about doing these
tickling clips? - be honest Do you think it's strange, fun, ridiculous,
hot?

Answer: I'm always eager to test my own limits, so when I'm doing something like that I'm usually thinking, "Am I going to be able to handle this?" and taking deep breaths. I'm also narcissistic and I like to control the image I present which I can't do while being tickled, so I often wonder if my vulnerability look is silly or sexy.

QUESTION: The interaction between you and the Mystery Hands is amazing
in your clip "Andie Tickled by the Mystery Hands". You seemed to be in
deep "head space". His constant, almost hypnotic dialog genuinely seemed to
have you pretty scared and freaked out. Can you tell us a little about what
the experience was like? Was it unbearable? Fun? Arousing? Can you give us
some insight to what you were thinking during the shoot?

Answer: I don't want to re-live that! It will make me less likely to do it again, because it was scary to anticipate the feel of his fingers on my skin. Parts of it were fun, but other parts were pretty unbearable...

QUESTION: If you could tickle torture any famous person in the world
who would it be and why and what would you do to them?

Answer: Well of course I wouldn't be doing the tickling because I am far too submissive for that, but if you're asking who I'd like to see tied up and tickled, hmmmm, I'm going to have to go with Mary-Kate Olsen. I like helpless girls tied up, and Mary-Kate is hot.

QUESTION: Were you tickled often as a child and/or now as an adult? By
whom? Can you tell us a little about it? The intensity? Any Story(s) about
when you've been tickled the worst?

Answer: Well my babysitters used to tickle me when I was little, and the armpits were the WORST. To this day, I am extremely cautious when raising my arms above my head. I will not sleep with them up, and I'm always on the look out for people plotting to attack me. Thanks for the paranoia!!!

QUESTION: Anything else you'd like to say to the tickling audience?
Answer: *bites her lower lip* I hope you all enjoy watching me be tortured...and that the clips aren't too embarrassing. You can see more of me on www.PictIcon.com, www.BellaVendetta.com, www.BuyMySocks.com, www.BMEzine.com, and www.Ishotmyself.com.

Great!!!!!!!!!

:woot: Great interview, Andie is a cute lee and she has a Gorgeous body and Beautiful feet. I'd take her to tickle hell!!!!! By the way isn't she the model from Virginia? That's my state of residence too. OMG to run into her and get a quick tickle!!!!!!!! HAVE MERCY!!! :D

P.S. I f they ever clone her send her my way, Virginia Beach!!!!!

witchtickler said:
:woot: Great interview, Andie is a cute lee and she has a Gorgeous body and Beautiful feet. I'd take her to tickle hell!!!!! By the way isn't she the model from Virginia? That's my state of residence too. OMG to run into her and get a quick tickle!!!!!!!! HAVE MERCY!!! :D

P.S. I f they ever clone her send her my way, Virginia Beach!!!!!

she's a cutie....
but
I'm afraid she's from right here in NYC not VA
so it might be a long shot to run into her ;)

best

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back