• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lillian's Apartment -- Part 2 of 2 (True, M/F, Adult)

Iwon'tgrowup

TMF Master
I think I may be very ticklish she'd said, but I didn't stop. I grabbed roughly at the waistband of her stockings and jerked them off. Lillian's feet, naked. Kissing toes, tickling arches, listening, listening.

Lillian laughed softly, but continuously. One cadence was haHAhahahahahaHEEHEEHEE! Once she said I'm getting you back! as she stripped off my shoes and socks. I let her, but I pushed her hands away when she tried to tickle. NO. (She loved making me barefoot many nights after that). Tonight, I was the lover, the aggressor and, most assuredly, the tickler.

After several minutes, Lillian moaned. This is makin' me too hot, man. Her laughter crescendoed, subsided, but when her hips began thrusting, I pulled her to her feet. Lillian and I stumbled for the first time to her disheveled bed.

Tight, so tight, so much slippery heat. I entered Lillian and raised her soles to my face, tickling them together with my fingers. AhAHHHHiiiican'ttakeititticklessobadgimmeabreakheeheeHEE! I relented -- a little -- substituting tongue for fingers on the balls of her feet, silken arches, heels.

Tickling during intercourse. Introduce it to someone. An undeniable gateway to pleasure. Lillian couldn't decide whether to laugh, to moan or to say My GOD boy! as she felt me growing inside her womanhood.

So I decided for her. Lowering her legs and sliding forward, I put my hands firmly on her ripe, white sides. Lillian was no virgin, but she was a schoolgirl with this. I dug my fingertips into her flesh without mercy. AHHHHHHHAHAHAHA! she screamed, desperately trying to push my hands away. Tonight I was much stronger (if only tonight). I gave her no quarter. I paid no attention to the old lady knocking on the damn wall next door. I explored Lillian's sides for the T-spot until the dam was all but broken.

But I could tickle and thrust and listen to my lover's voice all at the same time. Lillian's laughter, although still hysterical, had become rhythmic. hahaHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOOODDD!

Lillian's apartment. Where I once tickled the slut I adored until we (my God, did we) OOOOO did we. We did. Together.

Sleep tight, darling.

I like the way you tease us with your writing in parts~pretty good stuff!

XOXO

PS~Cute screen name BTW~Welcome!

Another great post! I find your writing style to be very enjoyable. Great work!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back