• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Indoor Fireworks, anyone?

AffectionateDan

1st Level Black Feather
Who's up for a nice Gathering soon? We've got some tickling friends making one HELL of a drive across country to visit us soon, so I thought we'd show them a few laughs while they're out! Contact Dave at [email protected] if you're interested in attending, those of you on the mailing list will be hearing from his wolfishness very soon! This will take place over the July 2nd weekend, times have yet to be decided. Come on out and go "Ooooooooh" and "Ahhhhhhh" at some spectacular displays! :devil:

Dammit!

You're going to force me to go shoping AGAIN? Dan you KNOW how I hate that! :D

For some weird reason I didn't get Dave's email but I wrote him about it, he says it's a yahoo problem. Well, keep me posted darlin'!

XOXO

a million thanks!

Hi gang~Me here, with the lovely Sadira, their almost last day in town. Just wanted to say thanks to all who made it so fun~the gorgeous Goddess who made such a long haul ("What did she say about a PENIS????") don't forget m'dear~"mercy is for pussies!" :D
To danimal for going to the trouble~sorry the hotel sucked, thank God, the company didn't! :bouncybou
To Bagel (what about that tongue??) :angel:
OMG~Hugh Heffner and the golden condom (heh!)
To Purvis, because EVERTYTHING IS BETTER soaked in Jack Daniels and bacon bits, "but wait, I wanted CHEESECAKE!" That's ok, you'll LOVE it, trust me.... :D
And most of all to George and Amy for breaking my stocks cherry. I'm not a virgin any more! YAY! :bouncybou Love you all so much!
:justlips:

And special recognition goes to ProfTikl for sending the stocks and massage table (he also made a cameo via phone, as did the adorable sleepy ayla) YOU are a down dude Professor (hey, how can you not be, you're Italian, si?) :Kiss1: Hope our paths cross in real life one day!
And thanks to everyone else who showed, you guys are the most fun! :devil2:

Last edited:
hhehee, honey I have said so many things about a Penis, that if you can't remember, how can I?

Hey folks, seriously speaking, had a fabulous time. The Michigan people are truly beautiful cool people and I hope to cross your paths (not to mention you fingers) again and again. And what wicked senses of humor---oh my.

To all the CA people (including a newbie) who were there, you are the best. Love you all. Thanks for the great time!!!!

hehe... I got to tickle by proxy :D

belly: "Ayla... help me..."

Dan: "you are asking for help from the woman who just told me 'get her belly and tell her it's from me!'...?"

Not to worry Ayla, dear. He got my belly and got it good for you.
Missed you and hope to see you at a gathering soon.

*whines* I was in cali and didn't get to go! Of course it was the wrong end of cali and I didn't have a car with me. It was so cruel when I discovered that Sadira and tf4f's trip directly coincided with when I had mine planned. Danimal made sure to torment me about that one until I felt good and guilty. Dan- you owe me one of your famous backrubs when I see you next for that one! I'm so jealous! But I'm happy you guys hads a great time.

kisses and hugs,
kitten

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back