• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playboy Playmate Jennifer Walcott to be on Stern Show Friday June 24th

todd33

This might be one of the last chances to see Stern at his tickling best( worst?) this Friday morning when Playboy Playmate Jennifer Walcott comes on the show.
This chick is somking hot! Her website is www.jenniferwalcott.com
I say last chance because Stern's E! show contract is up at the end of the month of June so after that who knows when or if he'll have a show on tv.
So fire off an email to howard at [email protected]
and beg him to put her in the tickle chair or better still email jennifer walcott and tell her you want to see her get tickled. I actually did this when Stacey Hayes from Lingo was coming on the show and she thanked me for my email (I told her I was a big fan even though I had never seen her before I googled her!) and she said she was really ticklish and wasn't sure if she could handle it.Well she did handle it and she was great!
So if your up for it let the email campaign begin

She's hot...

...but she's no Petra Verkaik or "The Lynda". I do hope he tickles her though. I want Beth O. and Robin Quivers to get in that damb chair, not to mention Heather Locklear who promissed she'd get in the tickle chair the next time she was on the show.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back