• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Education of Susan (f/f adult )

fthrrsRus

It was a combination of the lurching motion and the awful smell that brought her to semi consciousness. Susan could not understand what was happening to her, all she could tell was that she was draped face down over something that was moving almost like a ship in a heavy sea. That with the smell and the heat beating down on her like a hammer was enough to make her slip back and forth between a dreamlike state and complete unconsciousness.

Her last clear memory was going into a small cafe in the bazaar of the city of Kareim where she was stationed. Susan McCone, a recent graduate of a prestigious womens college had obtained a entry level position with the State Department and had been assigned to a small Mid Eastern country. Susan was a beautiful young woman with lustrous black hair and vivid blue eyes. She was fanatical about her health so her toned young body was everything a man could dream for. Unfortunately her personality was as unattractive as her body was desirable. Susan was egotistical and manipulative. As a only child of wealthy parents she was quite use to getting her own way and ordering people about without any thougt to their feelings. Her supercilious manner had quickly alientated almost everyone at the embassy so her disappearance would not be noticed for some time.

In her delirium Susan repalayed her last few minutes of freedom in her mind. She had just entered the small cafe and ordered a cup of tea. She was glancing about with a disdainful expression at the small shop as her waiter came with her order. Turning in her seat she jostled his elbow and the tea was spilt splattering on her dress.
"You idiot! Can't you people do even the simplest things right?"
The waiter quickly wiped up the spilt tea while trying unsuccessfully to placate the enraged woman. Finally Susan had attracted so much attention with her temper tanrum that the owner of the cafe came over.
"Please miss, accept my profound apologies. There will of course be no charge."
"Oh really,"said Susan caustically. "What about my dress, it's ruined. I suppose I shouldn't expect common courtesy or even competency from you people."

In her rage Susan failed to notice the subtle change in the owners expression at this insult to his people. He was far to experienced in dealing with foreigners to let his anger show and in fact acted even more subservient than ever. But even as he apologized to the spoilt young woman Ahmed planned his revenge.

While to the public Ahmed was the owner of a small cafe in truth he was a slave runner. He obtained young women from all over the world and sold them to wealthy sheiks for their harems. Surreptitiously he examined the woman before him. With her trim ankles, the taut thighs and the full ripe breasts she would make an excellent addition to his stock. Of course, he thought to himself, she well require a certain degree of re education but Ahmed had found that it was often the arrogan ones who became the most wanton slave gils once they were broken

His course determined Ahmed acted quickly. He slipped some knockout drops into the glass of mint tea he insisted Susan have. As her head began to spin from the effects of the drug Ahmed guided the dazed young woman back into his shop. This was how the 23 year old woman came to find herself bound hand and foot and drapped over the back of a stinking camel and being taken deeper and deeper into the desert and away from all hope of rescue.

Susan slowly fought off the efffects of the drug and became aware of her surroundings. She was laying on a cot in a small room, the walls were of rough unfinished stone and when she got up to try the door she discovered she was locked in. Within a few minutes of her becoming conscious she heard a key rattling within the door to her cell. The door opened and in walked Ahmed. But this was a far different man from the subservient cafe owner.
"What is the meaning of this"cried the indignant brunette. "don't you know who I am?"
"Quiet woman"barked Ahmed. " I know exactly who and what you are and I could not care less. Now listen careluly because I will not repeat this. You are deep within the desert so even if you should escape the only thing you would face is a horrible death wandering in the sands. No one knows where you are or for that matter that you are gone. and finally I doublt that your country will risk losing our oil over one low level embassy employee."

As the truth behind Ahmed's words sunk in Susan began to look about deperately for some way out of her predicament.
"But why have you done this to me?"she cried out.
"That is simple my dear,"chuckled Ahmed. "You are a beautiful woman and will bring me quite a good price once you have been taught the proper way to behave with a man."

Susan stared about her in total disbelief. White slavers, sold to a harem. This was something out of a cheap romance novel.
"You can not be serious," she blurted out. "You can't just kidnap me and sell me to some filthy raghead."
"Oh how naive of you my dear" smirked the arab."it happens every day. Of course you will require substantial retraining before you could bring a decent price but not to worry. We have the facilitities to complete your education."

"You will never train me" screamed the infuriated young woman. " I don't care what kind of torture you do to me. Go ahead whip me, beat me. I will never submit to you."

"No my dear"said Ahmed. " I would never dream of marking that creamy white skin of yours with anything as crude as a whip. I have something far more effective in mind for you. I think that a few sessions with Fatima will be suffiecient to re educate you and set you on the correct path for your new career.

With this statement Ahmed turned and walked out of the cell leaving Susan alone with her thoughts. Who was this Fatima and what horrors awaited Susan at her hands. Susans'imagination ran wild with horrific visions of terrible tortures at the hands of some grotesque arab demon. Memories of medieval dungeons complete with racks, red hot irons and iron maidens were dredged up from old horror movies she had seen as a child.

After what seemed an eternity two burly guards came into her cell to drag her to her fate. Susan looked around wildly as they roughly pushed her into a room. It was not at all what she had expedted. There were cushions place about the floor, a pluch sofa against one wall and beautiful silken draperies covering the walls. The only discrepant object was a rectangular wooden frame work in the center of the room. It was about 6 feet high and 4 feet wide. Susan let out a scream as the guards hustled her over to in and quickly placed her hands and ankles int the manacles which were attached to each corner. After immobilizing Susan the guards left the room. Susan writhed in her bonds but she was held firm. Each arm was hel high above her head and her legs were spread out, her short skirt now riding high up on her thighs. After recovering from her initial panic susan noticed a curous thing. All the manacles were lined with the softest of silk. She was being held firmly but without any discomfort to her. Susan started violently as she heard the door close softly behind her. To her surprise a beatiful arabic woman walked in.
"Hello", said the woman. "My name is Fatima and I am to be your teacher. How hard your lessons are depends entirely on you."

Susan was surprised, instead of the toothless had she imagined Fatima was a voluptuous woman. Her figure eas clearly displayed in the almost transparent harem outfit she was wearing.
"I don't care what you do to me you bitch," snarled Susan.

to be continued

This is a great start! I look forward to the next chapter.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back