• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Indoctrinating Julie

bob07

I wanted to share the path I had to take to move my girlfriend Julie, from "don't touch my feet" to actually enjoying hours of caress and tickle play. About a month after we started dating we were together one night and Julie was really playful. She kept poking and trying to tickle me and I told her she was going to get it if she didn't quit. This just made her bolder and I had to administer a couple of rib tickles to get get her in line. When she persisted I decided that I must see if her gorgeous feet were ticklish. She was wearing blue jeans and taupe colered nylons and her feet sticking out of those blue jeans was too much to pass up. I grabbed her ankles and locked them under my arms and began to stroke her ultra soft soles. She went absolutely ballistic, it was if she was shocked as she literally lifted off the couch. I couldn't believe her reaction. She bucked violently and screamed as I tickled her beautiful feet. I stopped after about two minutes because she was hyperventilating. She clutched her knees and tucked her feet under her, tears welling up in her eyes, she said "those are my feet" as if I had stolen one of her possessions. She said if I ever tickled her feet again we were through, and demanded me promise not to touch her feet. I felt really bad and sincerely promised that I would never cross that line again unless she asked me to tickle her. She said that was acceptable and assured she would never, ever ask to be tickled. She really enjoyed me massaging her feet but could not stand being tickled. Over the next many months I never tickled her again but I would indulge her and rub and massage her feet, pulling each toe and kneading the soft arch. I was very happy with having her feet in my lap while we watched TV or she studied. One night I got bold and put her big toe in my mouth and awaited her reaction. I thought I could get out of being accused of actually tickling her. She peered over the book she was reading and said "what are you doing". I stammered and said I thought she would like it. My heart raced and she said "it does feel nice, just be careful". I fell in love with this beautiful woman right then. She knew I loved her feet and she wanted so badly to please me despite her violent reaction to tickling. She told me I had a way to massage her feet and it wouldn't tickle, in fact it actually made her wet. From that point I was able to gradually build trust and slowly tickle her feet while she watched with wide eyes, not believing she was actually being tickled and enjoy it. I can't even relate the countless times she would plop her gorgeous feet in my lap, even with other people there, and allow me to play with them for hours. When her girl friends were over they would ask "doesn't that tickle" and she would say "no, he knows just how to do it". How arousing it would be to hear their response that they wish their partner could do the same and not tickle them. Julie even offered my services to her her friends and I actually did rub several of her friends feet. It was the beginning of a very strong bond of trust between us and actually evolved into an unbelievable evening. She stopped reading one evening and said, "You are going to think I'm crazy but I want you to tickle my feet". I was stunned and asked her if she was certain and she said "YES". I started very slowly to apply pressure to her arch and watched her reaction. Her facial expressions were to die for. She would bulge her eyes and clamp her hand over her mouth and just endure my titillation of her foot. After about ten minutes she said "you have to stop, I am really hot". My god I was in heaven.

Very cool. I hope you didn't let that young lady go as it is hard to find a woman that will let you do that.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back