• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I was bored.....

quietnshy

I am not trying to be a writer, but i got bored yesterday, so here is the result of my boredom. Its f/m, don't read it if you don't like that. I never finished it, but trust me, thats no loss :)

Aaron woke up slowly, feeling groggy. He had gone to the big game with the guys the night before, drinking beer and making fools of themselves as only guys can, and now he was feeling it. He turned his head to look at the clock, only to discover he couldn’t see anything.
“What the hell??” he thought. He tried to lift his arms to rub his eyes, but he couldn’t move them. Something was holding them firmly to his headboard, far above his head. Aaron tried to struggle, feeling confused, and realized his ankles were cuffed to the end of the bed. “Man, that’s the last time I drink cheap booze, this is the weirdest dream ever.”
“Good morning, Sunshine” a female voice purred from the end of the bed. Aaron froze. Who the hell was in his room? What was going on? He blinked several times, trying to make his eyes work, feeling a sinking feeling in his stomach when he realized he was blindfolded.
He heard a giggle. “Finally, I thought you were going to sleep all afternoon! I have been waiting FOREVER.” Aaron felt the bed move as whoever was in the room came and straddled his hips.
“Who are you? What are you doing?”
“Shhh, baby, you’ll enjoy this, I promise.” The woman leaned forward and whispered a single word in his ear, a screenname. Aaron’s heart skipped a beat. He knew that name, he had “met” this woman in a tickling chatroom. Her real name was Jessica. They had been talking online and on the phone for months, he had mentioned a few times that he had never been tickled while he was tied up, and he wanted to try it. All of a sudden, that was about to become a reality.
He felt fingernails lightly graze his bare chest. It didn’t really tickle, it felt kind of nice, but Aaron was still so shocked and nervous that he began to squirm anyway. The woman laughed at his predicament, and let her fingers slowly wander to the right side of his ribcage. He held his breath, determined not to laugh.
“Aww, this isn’t going to be as fun if you don’t laugh, sweetheart” Jessica said, and proceeded to dig her fingers into the sides of his stomach. Aaron let out a very un-manly yelp, then burst into uncontrollable giggles. Her fingernails were driving him nuts, as she alternated between squeezing his sides and swirling her nails below his bellybutton. He tried to suck in his stomach to avoid her touch, but Jess leaned over and blew a long raspberry right over his bellybutton. “Stop!!! Jess, please stop!”
Jess stopped tickling, but didn’t move her hands away. “Having fun yet?”
“No” said Aaron, even though it was a lie. “Untie me, please? Come on, you’ve had your fun, I’ll take you out for dinner, we’ll go do whatever you want.” Aaron didn’t really want her to stop, but he knew that Jess knew all his little secrets, and he was somewhat terrified of what she was going to do to him.
Jess thought for a moment. She had a feeling Aaron was having as much fun as she was, but on the off chance that he wasn’t, she didn’t want to force anything on him. “I’ll tell you what, if you really want me to stop, just say that sports are just mindless displays of aggression. “ She smirked, knowing full well that Aaron would have to be pretty desperate to ever speak those words.
“Never!” Aaron yelled, and began to struggle like mad. Jess shrugged, even though she knew Aaron couldn’t see it, and said simply, “If that’s the way you want it” She climbed down and sat between his knees. “What are you doAAAHHHHH!!” Aaron yelped, as Jess began squeezing above his knees. Aaron began to wish he had worn more to bed than just his boxer shorts. He tried to kick his legs, spouting out curses between fits of laughter. Jess continued to tickle his knees for a good minute or so, occasionally working her fingers around to the sensitive spots behind his knees. When she finally stopped Aaron lay still panting and trying to catch his breath. “You are so gonna get it!” he threatened.
“Oooh, are we making threats now?” Jess said in a teasing voice. “Do you really think you are in a good position to be doing that?” She layed across his right shin, and began to carefully massage his foot.
“Jess NO!!! No feet! I take it back, you win. Don’t tickle my feet!” Aaron squirmed frantically, trying to free his trapped foot. His feet were one of his worst spots. “Tickle your feet? I never even thought of that,” Jess said in an innocent voice. “But you do have such good ideas, we’ll have to try it!” With that, she began to lightly tease his helpless foot with her fingernails. “Nonononono!” Aaron cried and wiggled his foot again in a vain attempt to free it. “Aww, is poor Aaron’s foot ticklish?” Jess asked, even though the answer was obvious. “Tickle tickle!” She stopped teasing and started a full out tickle attack on both feet. Aaron roared with laughter and tried to beg Jess to stop, but all he succeeded in doing was making a series of unintelligible noises.

Oooh, are we making threats now?” Jess said in a teasing voice. “Do you really think you are in a good position to be doing that?” She layed across his right shin, and began to carefully massage his foot.

“Jess NO!!! No feet! I take it back, you win. Don’t tickle my feet!” Aaron squirmed frantically, trying to free his trapped foot. His feet were one of his worst spots. “Tickle your feet? I never even thought of that,” Jess said in an innocent voice. “But you do have such good ideas, we’ll have to try it!” With that, she began to lightly tease his helpless foot with her fingernails. “Nonononono!” Aaron cried and wiggled his foot again in a vain attempt to free it. “Aww, is poor Aaron’s foot ticklish?” Jess asked, even though the answer was obvious. “Tickle tickle!” She stopped teasing and started a full out tickle attack on both feet. Aaron roared with laughter and tried to beg Jess to stop, but all he succeeded in doing was making a series of unintelligible noises.

For a first time writer you did a great job on this part.
This is a great example of well done teasing!

Great job...you should be bored more often...unless you live near Delaware...then you may not be bored ;)

* checks map*

Nope, not near Delaware :disgust:

Way over here by my lonesome.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back