• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Gentleman's club experience

kingp

TMF Master
I would like to share an experience with the group since I absolutely LOVE true stories. This occurred to me last November.

I don’t usually visit strip clubs, but this one night was an exception. I chose a “gentleman’s club” not too far from the actual Fountains of Wayne- the real place where the rock group takes its name. Anyone from my area of Jersey may know of the particular club I am thinking of and one may be a frequenter there which I will explain later.

A “gentleman’s club” for the ladies of our audience, is really a better class of strip club which has better behaved men, more beautiful and refined women, who dance for a much larger fee. Expensive as it is, you do get some closeness with the ladies which is excellent. Again, I don’t so this everyday, so for me it was a chance to indulge in my tickle fetish a little.

I had already been there for sometime and had gently tickled one of the dancers, but she was not the reason for this story. I was coming out of the little “dance area” this club had to the general strip area with still some money attached to me when I saw Colleen (name changed to protect me-LOL). She was wearing a full evening gown (all the ladies do here) and see through high heels that had to be 4” tall. Even with the heels she was smaller than me (I’m 5-11). I was mesmerized by her small well cared for feet (my specialty). Her eyes were green and her light brown hair was well past her shoulders. I had seen her earlier that night tottering around on those heels and wanted to approach her, but she was too busy this night.

Since we crossed paths I thought I would take the opportunity and asked simply. “Hi, may I ask you a question?” “Sure!” was her expected reply and she smiled a sweet next door neighbor kind of warm smile. She was indeed beautiful. I was impatient and asked, “Are you ticklish?” (I never waste time at one of these places, better to be upfront right away).

“Sometimes I think I am just too ticklish”, she replied and again flashed an ever bigger smile. “Is it alright if we sit?”, as I was not going to let this one get away. There was something about her body language which hinted to me that 1) she had been asked this question before, and 2) she was not against the idea of tickling.

We walked to a small table with big plush red chairs and waited for her to cross her legs in front of me. She could not cross them without them being in my reach so after a few words of small talk, I asked if I could slip a dollar into her shoe.

She said fine and since these were slip on heels there was an entire sole bare between arch and heel to which I slipped the dollar with my usual forced clumsiness and was rewarded with her grabbing my non- dollar holding arm and drawing her face close to me showing her wide smile and grimace of giggles.

I asked for a dance, but only if I could get some tickles in, and she readily agreed.

In the semi-private room there was a chair in the corner and at that moment only Colleen and I were there. I asked if she would slip off her shoes and kneel upon me as I sat on the chair, which she complied to perfectly after slipping of her long evening gown to show a black lace bra and thong.

I knew this girl was going to be great because when she kneeled on me, she purposely placed both her bare feet around each thigh. It was as if the top of each foot just naturally conformed to my upper thighs exposing two small (size 7 I found out) soles pointing straight up for my hands to easily tease. This position seemed to come natural to her as if she had been asked by a tickler before to assume such a position, so perfect was it for tickling.

She placed her hands on either side of my face as we stared into each others eyes, both mouths and eyes smiling at each other knowing what was about to happen. I took a moment to relish this, me wanting so bad to tickle, her knowing it is coming and not being able to keep herself from smiling in anticipation.

I took both hands and with the fingers placed them between the tops of the feet and my thigh, and with each thumb I began massaging the center of each sole. I was actually trying to massage more than tickle at this point but she immediately hopped on her butt and began laughing. Her head above mine as she drew my face closer to her breasts in an involuntary reaction to the tickling. Her soles were soooo soft, I could believe how it must have tickled.

I didn’t want her to get too jumpy, so I slowed the tickles and sped them up again according to her reactions. The result was a great form of dry humping that had gotten my already engorged member a little more stronger. She just giggled away and kept her feet as still as possible while she giggled and laughed in spite of herself. When I was done a couple of minutes later she said, “I told you I am too ticklish, I just can’t handle it” and giggled again.

I told her I was now going to count her ribs and asked her to lock her hands behind my head as I tested for ticklishness here. She nervously breathed an “Oh no” to me as she complied and I placed a thumb on each lower rib. I told her I wasn’t going to tivkle hard, but gently and I wanted to see how much she could take. “try your hardest not to laugh, OK?”

“Oh God, OK, I’ll really try” she nervously accepted the challenge.

I then began a simple thumb wiggle on her lowest rib. She buckled for a moment and a gasp escaped her lips as she then closed it tight. The smile began to grow ear to ear as I moved to the second rib.

After a good ten seconds on the second rib I looked at her eyes and simply said, “Three” and moved the thumbs up higher. She giggled harder here and moved so provocatively along my body. It was one of the best “lap dances” I ever got.

#4 was just under her bra strap and I thought here she would crack as her hands were no longer wrapped around my head but near my ears.

#5 was at her bra which did shield her from the tickles, she was able to take it now, but I just knew once I passed the bra and headed to those smooth hairless little hollows she was going to fold like a $2 suitcase.

#6- still at the bra, she was almost defiant here, almost daring me to tickle harder.

“Number 7” I said and hit the first rib above her bra line. It was as if I hit her with a cattle prod. She closed her arms on each hand and let out a big belly laugh, which grew as I continued to tickle with her arms pressed against my hands.

“You moved!! Now I’m going to have to start again” I chided her and removed my hands from her ribs. Remarkably she brushed her hair back, and said, “Oh my God, that was too much…..Ok, again”. This was GREAT!

We assumed the position as before and I started again. Her giggles were still there, but I could see she was really trying to steel herself from the involuntary. This time at #6, she began to giggle harder knowing #7 was close. Her arms almost went rigid in front of her in determination to see this through.

“Number 7” I said and the thumbs explored the rib. The arms buckled and she let out the belly laugh this time. I said, “No No, your almost there, hang on. Now…Number 8”

A harder laugh this time, but again she was able to keep it together. At #9 would be her ticklish hollows of each armpit, and when I hit there she exploded again in mirth and clamped down hard on those thumbs. I continued to tickle as we rocked back and forth as I tried to continue this gentle tickling and she tried to get away the best she could. At no time though did I get the idea that she really wanted to get away, and did seem to enjoy the game. At the very least, I figured, I broke up her monotonous night.

After a few more bare sole upward tickles much like the rib inspector game “Does it tickle here” where she was not able to handle any touching without full laughter, I let her go.

4 dances were used up in the time and I eagerly paid her with a tip. Worth every penny.

I said, “I guess I’m the first guy who ever did that to you here..”

“No, actually I have a guy who comes in once every couple of weeks and we spend an hour in the Champaign room, and he tickles the crap out of me. Do you want to go to the Champaign room, it only costs (Fit obscene dollar figure here)”.

“I would love to but I am now out of money, maybe next time?”

“ Sure, I’m here every Thursday night”

I went back the next month but alas she was not there. Damn I wish I was a millionaire with time on his hands, I would have been a regular.

Well, that’s my story, and whatever lucky bastard was her regular, please fess up here and give me more stories of her. If you go to this place, you will recognize her- Is she still there?

So gang – did I do a good job with this? I only wrote it in a short time, but its all true

KingP

kingp said:
So gang – did I do a good job with this? I only wrote it in a short time, but its all true

KingP

Wow!! Now thats what I call a sexy story. Brilliantly paced, superbly sensual, and I loved the saucy, playful interactions between you both. Sounds like you really got your moneys worth.

So if you don't mind me using and adapting your own words I'd just like to say 'You lucky, lucky Bastard'!! :p

Thank you both

Thanks Battle cat and J for your kind words. I wrote this in just about a 1/2 hr so I thought I had rushed through it some, but I don't usually have alot of spare time, and its all true. Yes, she was and remains a special little memory of mine I get to carry over the following years, Lord willing.

I'll try to find the time to write of more experiences

KingP

terrific story!

well-written and highly erotic!

makes me want to visit a gentlemen's club.

:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

Amazing-you lucky bastich.

maybe I do need to start frequenting some strip and gentleman's clubs. Betwixt this story and other true stories i've heard, it sounds like a great place for tickling action.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back