• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Education of Susan Part 2

fthrrsRus

"Oh my dear I am sure that you could deal with pain. Most women have a quite high pain threshold. But tell me what is your pleasure threshold."
Fatima then went over to a small armoire and came back with a wicked looking dagger. Depite her brave words Susan flinched as the blade flashed about her. In a few deft strokes Fatima had reduced Susan to her bra and panties as her ruined clothes lay at her feet.
"You will not need these western rags" said Fatima. "We will provide you with clothing proper to your new duties. Now I think we shall see just how sensitive you are."

With these ominous words Fatima extended her hands towards Susans' ribs. She gently began to trace each rib with her sharp fingernails. Susan was so shocked by this bizarre behavior she began to giggle as the ticklish sensations assaulted her. Seeing the satisfied expression on Fatima's face
Susn clamped her teeht together to stop her laughter.
"Good, very good," cooed Fatima. " I always enjoy it more when they try to resist me."

Susan tried everything she could think of but nothing stopped the insidious sensations now consuming her. Fatima played her sharp fingernails up and down Susans ribs like a concert pianist playing a grand piano.
" Please, please stop haha haha it,"Susan finally sputtered out. "I can't stand it hehehehe."

In a matter of minutes Fatima had reduced this proud, haughter woman into a giggling little girl. This was the first step in the process of transforming Susan into a wanton harem slave. To prove to her that she no longer had any control even over her own body. After a few more excruciating moments Fatima stopped.
"This should prove to be very enjoyable for both of us" said Fatima. "Of course at first at least all the pleasure will be mine."

"Why are you doing this to me" gasped Susan as she struggled to get her breath back.

"Because our master Ahed has ordered it" stated Fatima in a matter of fact manner. "And of course because I enjoy it so." With that the beautiful arab extended her long fingers to Susans baby smooth armpits.

" Oh God no. Please I can't stan to be tickled there" screamed Susan in a total panic. She could still remember the time as a child she had been held down and tickled by tow friends until she lost control of her bladder.
"No hahahahahaha, of Goddd. Please heheheheh stop itttt."

Susan felt all her control drain from her body, she was consumed by the tickling. She was quickly reduced to speechless laughter were her taut young stomach rippled with her silent guffaws. Susan began to pray for unconsciousness but even this was denied her. Just when her oxygen deprived brain was about to pass out Fatima would slow her swirling finger to slow gentle passes. As she waited for Susan to regain her breath Fatima slyly brought her gently caressing fingers to the sides of Susans full breasts. Susan, her mind in a turmoil over what was being done to her, did not notice at first. Fatima slowly caressed the full breasts thru the thin, silky fabric and watched Susans nipples grow longer and harden.

Fatima was very pleased with the reaction. After a few weeks of her specialized training Susans' body would automatically connect tickling with sexual arousal and she would be transformed forever into a tickle slut.

Susan, after finally regaining her breath, began to notice the treacherous sensations swirling thru her body. Fatima's caresses ignited sparks which began at the tips of her now diamond hard nipples and flew downward to the increasingly wet mound between her legs.
"What is wrong with me" thought the distessed girl. " I'm not a lesbian."
Up to this moment Susan had never even thought of having sex with another woman. While her nind told her she must stop this her body was saying let it go on. Susan told herself that anything was better than the awful tickling.

Fatima soon noticed the effect of her caresses on her helpless victim. Susans proud nipples stood at attention and were clearly visible thru the thin silk of her bra and Fatima thought she saw a damp spot begining to stain the girls panties. It was time to turn up the heat. Fatima subtly moved her caressing fingers closer and closer to the beautiful brunettes' throbbing nipples

Susan was soon lost in a world of senstions. The combination of being bound and helpless and the total loss of control brought on by the awful tickling seemed to inflame her libido. In the past Susan had sways chosen med she could control and dominate. Now she was the one being dominated and it set her on fire. The arab vixen knew exactly what to do to drive the naive young girl wild. The women of the harem spent most of their time pleasuring each other.

Susan was soon thrusting out her hips in a lewd display and soft moans of pleaure were escaping her lips. She knew that this was wrong but she could not seem to help herself. Just a few more moments of this delicious torture and she would be pushed over the edge. This was the moment Fatima had been waiting for. Her hands abandoned Susans' swollen breasts and dove into her baby smooth pits.

"Hahahahahah, noooo, pleasheheheh stop" screamed Susan
The sudden switch shocked her. She was so close to climax and then the tickling began.
"Stop my pet" purred Fatima. "Which do you want me to stop."Her fingers moved back to Susans' breasts again flooding her body with the unwanted pleasure.

Susan thought she would go mad. Her beautiful torturer would bring her almost tothe brink of orgasm and then deny it to her by quick swirling passes at her armpits or spider dancing down her now ultra sensitive sides. All thoughts of right or wrong, of the morality taught to her by her family was gone. The only thing that remained was the over whelming need to cum. Her hips thrust back and forth lewdly. Susans' breasts were swollen and she had never felt her nipples as hard. Her moans of pleaure were mingled with her giggles and crazed laughter. In her fevered mind the two sensations fused together. After what seemed an eternity Fatims stopped and Susan was dragged back to her cell and securely bound so she could not giver herself the relief she needed so much.

(sorry but I couldn't get the entire thing post yesterday. as this is my first story I would appreciate feedback and whether or not to continue. thanks)

f

PLEASE continue!

Super story. Keep going! Can't wait for the next installment! :firedevil

Looking forward to chapter 3 this is a great story
Thanks
Peter

You absolutely have to continue this story...pls!

Good story, with good detail. Please continue

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back