• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Death To The Vorpal Bunnies Thread

This thread does you no credit, Shining Ice. :sowrong: :sowrong: :sowrong:

Long live the vorpal bunnies!
<marquee>
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: </marquee>

Death to the Vorpal Bunnies?

Verie sad state of affairs :ranty: :ranty: :p There are a lot of Bunnies out there Be afraid Be very afraid :p :p

Soon......very soon............I'll kill them ALL!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

There are even more of them than before.

Long live the vorpal bunnies!
<marquee>
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
</marquee>

"Kill the Wabbit"

Elmer_300.jpg

I like these bunnies that MTP Jeff turned us onto! :cool:

It's just that Vorpal Bunnies tend to spray and chew and generally cause havoc in the nether regions. Thus, they need to be exterminated. It's nothing personal. Really.

Incidentally, I've found that planting parsley around my rows of infernal carrots in the Sixth Ring of Heck tends to keep the varmints out. Kills `em dead, actually, but, thanks to the divine power of inane posting, there's always zillions more where those came from.

I feed off of their terror.

hase283.gif

Their fear is like a sweet nectar to me.

Save the dead rabbit
A man was driving along the highway, and saw a rabbit hopping across the middle of the road. He swerved to avoid hitting the rabbit, but unfortunately the rabbit jumped in front of the car and was hit. The driver, being a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulled over to the side of the road and got out to see what had become of the rabbit. Much to his dismay, the rabbit was dead. The driver felt so awful he began to cry.

A woman driving down the highway saw the man crying on the side of the road and pulled over. She stepped out of her car and asked the man what was wrong.

"I feel terrible," he explained. "I accidently hit this rabbit and killed it."

The woman told the man not to worry. She knew what to do. She went to her car trunk and pulled out a spray can. She walked over to the limp, dead rabbit, and sprayed the contents of the can onto the rabbit. Miraculously, the rabbit came to life, jumped up, waved its paw at the two humans and hopped down the road. 50 feet away the rabbit stopped, turned around, waved at the two again, hopped down the road another 50 feet, turned, waved, and hopped another 50 feet. The man was astonished. He couldn't figure out what substance could be in the woman's spray can! He ran over to the woman and demanded, " What was in your spray can? What did you spray onto that rabbit?" The woman turned the can around so that the man could read the label. It said:

"'Hare Spray' Restores Life to Dead Hare. Adds Permanent Wave."

Great joke. Lousy punchline... :firedevil

Nice attempts to bury this most revered and essential thread, guys. Your puny efforts are no match for the vorpal bunny jihad,tho'.

12805_photo.jpg

dbunny.gif

Caught this one in the rhutabegas. It's in vorpal-bunny heaven, now. Adios, puffball.

*Deep beneath the frozen black glaciers of a long forgotten world, the Shining One gathers his army............Their cries can be heard floating through the black winds*......."Death to all bunnies!"

ShiningIce said:
*Deep beneath the frozen black glaciers of a long forgotten world, the Shining One gathers his army............Their cries can be heard floating through the black winds*......."Death to all bunnies!"

What did those bunnies ever do to you? :sowrong:

Well, I can't speak for Shining Ice, but I'll attempt to enlighten you anyway, K-Skate:

Imagine you're a member of the Infernal Armies of Darkness, just minding your own, chillin' down in the Nether Regions of Death and Despair with your infernal friends and nether family...

...and suddenly a hundred goddam vorpal bunnies proceed with a hyperdimensional shift right into your fucking living-room-of-the-damned, obliterating those closest to you and further instilling an all-encompassing hatred of all that is wubbable and pink in you for all eternity?

What's a demonic host supposed to do? :(

That's right, my friend. We're simply taking the fight to them in their hallowed halls of goody-two-shoe'dness and light. :devil2:

Your only options are:
(1)Help us rid the boards of these pesky, spiteful little lope-earred critters
(2)Get out of the way

bca.jpg

The Infernal Lords of Darkness have assembled. Let the bunny-slaughter begin! :shake:

Notice the look of belligerent disdain and smug blandness on this vorpal bunny specimen.

rabbitthrone.jpg

Killing's too good for this prisoner.

We're going Guantanamo on it's ass!

:bunny: :whip:

*Unleashes his army of darkness upon the bunny hordes. Laughing all the while as bunny blood flows like rivers* MWahahahahahahahahaha this is only the beginning! :evilha:

Starts blasting away at the demons and othe Vorpal Bunny haters with my heat vision :devil2: :evilha: :evilha: :D :p :bunny: :bunny:

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa(etc, etc, etc)!

Gun_01_Memphis_hsewives.jpg

Your puny heat-vision is no match for my battalion of pissed-off, Frigid Housewives, Herr Zod!

Mad scientist Kobb unleashes his swarm of blood-hungry batsquitos on the helpless, doomed bunnies and teddy-bears, causing a total route.

:bat: :bat: :bat: :bat:

The few beleagured survivors wander the field in shock, scrathing at the maddeningly itchy bites.

unfiled%20188.jpg

Fig.48 Photo-documentation of War Crimes perpetrator

Just in! Our Ogre-Guard recently captured this lope-eared interloper in the act of stealing prized produce from Hell's Kitchen. Another captive insurgent to torture(er, interrogate)! :devil2:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back