• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Motown party to hit Sactown!

steph

Level of Grape Feather
Ok, ok, just the hosts are coming (but it got your attention didn't it?)

Because I intro'd these two lovely lovebirds who are now co-habitating and even talking of a wedding some day (Cupid strikes again!) ticklingft4fun & his cutie Sadira are driving all the way out here from Michigan to see me! :happyfloa

But, I have one co-worker out on maternity leave and another out on work comp, I can't take as much time off as I'd like to go play with them. Now, I know when Dan and Jan met them at NEST, there was talk of a possible party. Danimal has just started one of his infamous 10-day hell shifts so I don't want to trouble him with this, at least until he's thru. So, if any local yocals want to meet up with this adorable couple~show them round while I'm at work, etc., let me know. These two are a couple of real sweethearts (soooooooo much fun to be around!) and I'd love it if we could show them a good time on their first trip to Cali!
Will you help me? They'll get here late this upcoming Monday night and leave July 5.
Hit me up here or privately~love you all! :justlips:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back