• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three Stooges: Space Ship Sappy

I`ve been looking for that for years....thanks for posting

Definitely the one!

Definitely the one that started it for a lot of us!

THANK U for posting this incredible FFF/mmm fantasy-making mainstream clip!

I have three missing links on dvd but I don't know how to save the tickling scene.

If you have Roxio media (cd/dvd) builder and have Windows Moviemaker 1 or 2, you can create media clips on your computer. :happyfloa

I remember seeing this as a child and breaking out in a cold sweat. One of the most prolonged tickle scenes on TV back in the day. "Hugs N Mugs" has a nice little tickle scene. I've got the entire short as a clip, but I don't have any way to capture just the one scene, unfortunately.

Drew if you upload it to rapidshare.de I can download it and make a clip of the tickling scene. :)

Great idea, Rajee. When I get home I'll check the size. If it's under a hundred meg, Rapidshare will accept it.

And many thanks to XOD for posting this immortal classic!

Is Drew posting and viewing media clips on a company computer and if not, where are you Drew? :veryhappy :2poke: :cool2: :)

LOL. I normally wouldn't be here, but it seems I've lost access to the Interaction Forums. I guess I have to assume I've been banned, but nobody has let me know why or for how long. Wierd, huh?

You banned? I doubt it. I remember reading earlier this week that TKDuo-Ann I believe and a few others had technical troubles with the discussion forum links. Once they clicked the link it logged them out. It had to do with Active-X. :rotate:

I'm sure that must be it. After all, they surely wouldn't ban somebody without at least telling them. That would be really common.

What internet browser are you
using on the computer at work? Which one do you use at home?
:cool:

Rajee that Hugs'n'Mugs clip is like 115 meg. It's an entire 15 minute episode. Rapid Share only allows 100 meg. I'm got some cheap program that comes with my PC called Movie Shaker which is supposed to edit, but it evidently doesn't read this AVI format. I'll see if I can find something else that will.

Last edited:
intro of the girls(space ship sappy)

one of the greatest ever..at the risk of sounding greedy...does any one have the clip starting when they meet the girls...i know it sounds weird.i find the intro unbelieveable...
thanks for the clip

Drew70, here are hacha and hjsplit.

Stooges Clip

I'd never seen that befor. Wondering if the Stooges were really ticklish!

This episode was released in 1957, the year I was born. Curly had already passed away. The third stooge in this scene is Joe Besser, the briefest of Curly's replacements.

Here's a sketchy timeline of Stooge staffing...

1930-1932 ~ Moe, Larry, & Shemp (with Ted Healy)
1933-1934 ~ Moe, Larry, & Curly (with Ted Healy)
1934-1947 ~ Moe, Larry, & Curly
1947-1956 ~ Moe, Larry, & Shemp
1957-1958 ~ Moe, Larry, & Joe (Joe Besser)
1959-1970 ~ Moe, Larry, & Curly Joe (Joe DeRita)

I am really glad I got to see that clip! It was great! I have heard about it before but I am glad I got to see that whole tickling scene.

:veryhappy

A question about "Space Ship Sappy"

"Space Ship Sappy" is amazing!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot for this post :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:
I have a question for everybody:
Which tickler is better? Larry's? Joe's? Or Moe's?
My opinion: Joe's girl is the best tickler, because:
1 - She looks at the face reactions of her prisoner
2 - She tickles all the feet up and down, slowly.

:xpulcy: LUCKY JOE !!!!!!

I always thought Moe's tickler was the best because he seems to be laughing more hysterically than the other guys, and also because she gives him such deliciously evil looks.

"Space Ship Sappy" is amazing!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot for this post :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:
I have a question for everybody:
Which tickler is better? Larry's? Joe's? Or Moe's?
My opinion: Joe's girl is the best tickler, because:
1 - She looks at the face reactions of her prisoner
2 - She tickles all the feet up and down, slowly.

:xpulcy: LUCKY JOE !!!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back