• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new story

jordan

TMF Expert
Tell me what you think.

The Babysitter

“Here are the emergency numbers and the restaurant where we will be staying.” Said Mrs. Kirk said as she handed Kelly a large piece of paper with all the numbers on them. Glancing at the paper she nodded and smiled as Mrs. Kirk and Mister Kirk hurried out the door.

Kelly turning around saw the daughter of the family a sixteen-year-old sitting in front of the TV. She seemed to be a zombie in front of the thing. “You hungry?” Kelly asked stepping in front of the TV. Jennifer moved to the side trying to get a glance of what the actors were doing, but Kelly again stepped in the way.

“I’m trying to watch this!” Jennifer complained. “Yeah and I’m trying to ask you a simple question.” Kelly said not losing her cool. “Yes ok now move!” Jennifer said. Stepping out of the way she moved to the kitchen where another list was on the table picking it up she read it.

“Dinner in the microwave.”
“Remind her to do chores.”
“Do homework.”

And please hide your badge and gun we don’t want her to think she’s a criminal!” They underlined the last part three times. Walking to the unused breadbox she opened the small wooden door and made sure her unloaded gun was still in there. She kept her handcuffs and pepper spray by her side.

After dinner and after Jennifer did her homework (she insisted doing that before the chores.) She complained as she did the dishes and vacuumed the living room. “You know you could be helping!” Jennifer complained as she watched Kelly reading a teen-magazine. She had to be about 19 and was already on the force.

“I’ll make you a deal. I will do the last thing on your chore list, ok.” Kelly said. Not knowing what ticked her off about what she just said, but a funny idea popped into her mind. “Alright the last thing on my list is to fold the laundry.” Jennifer answered slyly.

Kelly hopped from the couch and headed up the stairs. Searching her backside Jennifer noticed the handcuffs those would be perfect. She knew there was a large amount of clothes to be folded and hung up and this gave her time to go over her plan. Jennifer crept up the stairs as she thought her plan through.

She would sneak up on Kelly and Tackle her from behind. Using her own handcuffs she would chain her to the bed and tickle her until she cried and than call the police and report a break in! It would be perfect and would teach her for messing around with Jennifer Lee Kirk!
Just out side her bedroom she peered in and saw Kelly with her back towards the door. Slightly opening the door and squeezing through the narrow doorway she slowly and silently made her way toward Kelly. Not making a single sound she stopped two feet away from her and still she hadn't noticed Jennifer standing there.

Making sure she had her approach ready she knelt down and made her attack. Grabbing her around her waist she put her weight and force into her plunge she was supposed to hit the bed, but Kelly didn’t move. Feeling a grip on her wrist she was twirled and she felt as Kelly slapped her handcuffs on Jennifer.

Her nerves twitched and she felt a lump in her throat, as she was lead down the stairs and into the living room. Gently sitting her on the couch Kelly knelt down and removed Jennifer’s shoes. Jennifer didn’t watch her as she did this this she was too afraid to watch.

Kelly grabbed Jennifer’s shoulders and lifted her up and than forcing her on the floor. Kelly moved out of sight and Jennifer heard her in the kitchen as she heard her pick the phone up and heard her punch in some numbers. “Hello may I please speak with Mrs. Kirk?” She said into the phone.

Jennifer was terrified, but relived that she wasn’t calling the police. “Hello Mrs. Kirk I’m calling you to inform you that there is a storm on the way.” Jennifer looked up surprised. “Yeah they said it will be a bad one so you better stay off the roads.” Kelly said. “Yes everything is perfect here; I’m about to show Kelly a new game.” She said.

“Thank and bye!” She hung up the phone and walked to Jennifer. “Why didn’t you rat me out?” Jennifer asked. “Because I solve my problems my own way.” Kelly said reassuringly. “Yeah how are you going to do that?” Kelly asked. Without saying a word Kelly sat on Jennifer’s bottom.

“By tickling!” She said. Jennifer didn’t have time to protest as Kelly dug her long nails into her sides and began to tickle them.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” As she started to squirm like a worm on a hook.

Kelly laughed with her victim as she stuck in the same place tickling her without mercy. Getting into the moment she sat up a little and allowed Jennifer a chance to crawl away. She got half way to the kitchen when Jennifer got on one knee. Walking over Kelly ran her nails down her left foot.

Jennifer jumped and rolled onto her back as Kelly advanced and started to tickle her belly and side again.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jennifer laughed and kicked her stocking feet. Nothing seemed to be able to knock Kelly off her. Getting up again Jennifer didn’t waste anytime as she rolled over and stood up.

Running through the kitchen she stopped at the door leading to her basement. Kicking it open with her feet she started to walk down into the dark. The lights lit as she heard Kelly slowly walking down them. Turning around and around she looked for a place to hide.

Suddenly spotting the rumpus room she made her way to it. Running through the sheet that separated it from the rest of the basement she slowly walked into a closet and with her foot shut the door. Sticking her toes out she curled them up and shut the door the rest of the way.

She knew this would be a temporary hiding place. If only her hands were free she would have been able to get to the top house through the closet. There was a secret trap door above her head. She looked up at it sadly knowing there was no way of reaching it. Sighing she heard footsteps hit the bare basement floor.

“Clack” “Clack” “Clack.” She heard Kelly getting closer to the rumpus room. She heard the ruffling of the sheet as Kelly stepped inside. Holding her breath Jennifer put her ear to the closet door as she watched the shadow moving around from the crack at the bottom.

Still holding her breath she watched the shadow move from the left of the room to the right. Running out of breath she waited until she heard the “Clack” of Kelly’s high heels as she heard her run back up the stairs. Locking herself in a closet wasn’t the brightest she ever did, but she could hold up there till her parents got home tomorrow!

“Some cop.“ Jennifer though as she let her breath out and leaned against the back wall. Thinking she was safe she closed her eyes and pictured Kelly walking through the house looking for her. The closet door opened and Kelly’s face appeared. Smiling triumphantly at her find.

“What do we have here?” Kelly asked as she stepped a little into the closet. Jennifer backed away as far as she could go as her belly tightened up. “Don’t worry!” Kelly said lifting out of her pocket a small key. Putting her arms around Jennifer she put her chin on her shoulder as she undid the handcuffs.

“You ran pretty fast I’m Impressed.” Kelly said starring Jennifer right in the eyes. Kelly lifted Jennifer’s hands into the air and handcuffed them onto a pole that was above them. “Well now where were we?” Kelly asked. She slowly dug her nails into Jennifer’s underarms and Jennifer went into a fit!

Laughing and banging against the wall Kelly sand-witched her in between herself and the back wall. Kelly ran her nails up and down Jennifer’s sides and into her pits and around her neck.

Jennifer laughed and her face turned beet red. Tears formed into her eyes, but Kelly didn’t stop. Keeping her fingers into her underarms she smiled and finally backed away from Jennifer. Jennifer letting her head drop breathed heavily and began to weep. “All this just because you wanted to teach me a lesson.” Kelly said.

Jennifer remained silent and cried silently as Kelly went on. “So who taught who a lesson?” Kelly asked. Not saying a word Jennifer glanced at her. “Who taught who?” Kelly demanded placing her fingers back in Jennifer’s underarms. “You did!” Jennifer said as she backed away.

“Right I have some more things to do so you stay in here and I’ll be back!” Kelly exclaimed as she shut the door. Jennifer didn’t mind being in the closet she was grateful the tickling was over. Pulling down on the pole above she realized she was stuck because it wouldn’t move.

Resting against the back wall she leaned her head back and closed her eyes as she fell asleep. She had one of those dreams were you felt like you were falling. She saw her high in the sky above the clouds and suddenly plummeting down. Waking up she saw her covers were wrapped around her legs and that she was half out of her bed.

Standing up she walked down the stairs and looking around every corner to make sure Kelly wasn’t there she went to the kitchen were her mom and dad were at the breakfast table. “Mom I need to tell you something.” Jennifer said walking in. “Yeah she said looking up from a piece of the newspaper she was reading.

“Kelly tickled me last night.” She said. “Oh I know she said you two got into a tickling fight.” She said. “What? No...” Jennifer was saying when her dad piped in. “Was she really ticklish?” Her dad asked. Realizing what had happened while she was asleep she saw that whatever she would have said would have been considered a game to them.

“Yeah she is.” Jennifer said leaving the kitchen. Getting changed she left the house and met her friend at the gym at school. Even though it was Sunday the gym was still open. “Have you heard of Kelly?” She asked. “Kelly who?” Her friend asked. “Kelly the cop?” She said.

Her friends face went white. “Yeah I’ve heard of her and so has a lot of others here.” She said. “Ok gather them up and meet me at the pizza place in half a hour.” Jennifer said. “Alright.” Her friend said.

Everyone met up and shared there stories with the rest and it had something to do with tickling. Jennifer advised a plan to get back at Kelly with her own game. Her parents were leaving Saturday and wouldn’t be back until Tuesday next week. The week went by fast as Jennifer ran around her house and set up a ladder to her bedroom.

Her parents left and Kelly sat on the couch as Jennifer mad a few changes to the note. So it said at 8:00 p.m. that the chores had to be done. The time rolled around as Kelly walked up the stairs to fold laundry. Slowly making her way up there Jennifer stopped out side of her room and snuck in.

Two feet away she made a pose like she did before and grabbed Kelly around the waist again she didn’t move. “Don’t you kids ever learn?” Kelly said. Grabbing Jennifer’s wrist she thought no one showed up and she would be tickled bid time for this. She was about to give in when she felt a large crash on her back. They fell on the bed.

Kelly on her stomach and three kids including Jennifer on her back had tackled and were now laying on her. They struggled with the handcuffs and slapped them on her wrists. Grabbing some rope they tied her legs together and than to the bed. In a spread eagle the four stepped back.

“You little brats!” Kelly hissed. “Now now no need for the name calling.” Said a voice as ten more kids entered the room. More kids piled out of the closets and under the bed. The total came to about 30! “Well well who do we have here?” Jennifer smiled. “Let me go!” Kelly demanded.

“Why? When we all have three days to tickle you!” Jennifer said. The kids moved closer from all sides. They tore her shoes and socks off as they leaped on the bed and began a force tickling.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kelly laughed as hundred fingers moved over her body.

Kicking and laughing her mind was going to explode. Tears hung down her eyes, but the kids didn’t care. Kelly started to cry and fainted. The kids stood back with there smiles fixed they were happy. “Ok guys we give her a hour than wake her up and have more fun!” Jennifer said.

During the three days Kelly was tickled for hours on end fainting each time during session. Jennifer hung downstairs as kids entered her house to get a crack at Kelly. It seems that she’s babysat everyone in her town and school. Holding a yearbook she crossed off the peoples faces who came to tickle Kelly.

Finally the whole school had come. The last day before her parents were do back home Jennifer had untied Kelly. She had a wild bad hair day and wouldn’t let no one near her. As Jennifer’s parents came home Kelly plowed through the door and sped off in her car. She never babysat again!

THE END

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back