• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NYC Tickler

Beyden

Hello all. I live in New York City, Manhatten to be exact, and I am looking for victims to tickle into wild hysterics! I am new to the scene and looking to form a little club if possible with males and females age 18 to 30 or so for tickle fun and roleplay scenes.

Let me know if interested!

Keep 'em laughing!

What's up.

I'm a male tickler in NYC looking for some tickling action too...maybe we can help each other find girls in the city who are into tickling...God knows they're HARD to find...*

NYCTickler

Good Idea :)

Sounds like a plan. Let's keep in touch and keep looking :)

Hi. I'm yet another male tickler in NYC. It seems to be next to impossible to get a good mix of males and females for a tickle gathering in this town but I'd be happy to be part of it! Let's see what we can do.

well i'm another yet another male in NYC who is looking for another female who is...it is definetely rare to find them around here...i'm going to los angeles this summer and i know of a few other there online who are but...for the present...count me in too...

Band Of Brothers

Sounds like a plan, men...I'll be posting around the net, as well as here at TMF, about a gathering coming up in the NYC...I'd ask you all to do the same...After we get enough responses, we'll come up with a site to have it...Sound good???

Congrats on starting another gathering, folks. Do consider starting mention of it in the East Coast portion of the Gatherings section, as there's a few others lookin' at and for this. If you get it going, I'll happily mail a bunch of the folks in your area mentionin' your event for ya.

dvnc

NYC Ticklee Needed

yet another nyc tickler looking for female ticklees...let me know of any events coming up.....

Still no Females

Glad to hear fromall of you ticklersin NYC...Thought I was the only one...But we need somefemalesif we'regoing to have this thing (gathering)...Come on ladies...Don't be shy!...*

Yo gents, I used to live in north Jersey(now in south Jersey) right accross the river from Manhattan.
IF you all want to go to a safe and friendly club, you may want to try "Paddles", on West 26th street. 525 I believe the address is.
Club is NOT marked openly on the outside. It is in the building with the red awnings next to the outside parking lot. The club itself is in the basement.
Great club. Great equiptment. Reasonable admission fee.
See the club Owner, Michael. Tell him Ed(aka TickledToDeath) sent ya!
Say hi to him for me too IF you go.

IF you go on a weekend(Saturday) I may even join you all!
IF not. Have fun!:devil:

TTD:firedevil :scared: :angel:

Tickling Club

Hi TTD,

What is that club like?....Do they have ladies there for the tickling and what is the cost? I have been looking around for a club like that, but a little hesitant since I am new to the scene...Tell me about it....

NYFootTickler

:devil:

nyfoot...

I have been going to Paddles for years when it first opened and they have moved around into bigger and better locations, settling where they are now on 26th street at the best of their locales.
I have known the owner for a long time even though I do not frequent the club as much as I would like or used to.

IT is one of if not the best one in the city and is the cleanest and safest with great people who are friendly and safe as well.
While it is NOT a Tickling club, per say, there are folks who go there who are indeed INTO tickling and tickle torture especially members of TES(The Eulenspeigel Society) which is mainly an S&M club but has quite a few members who are into tickling.

Paddles is very well equipted. There are ladies who go there who are into tickling.
The cost last I was there was $30.00.

IF you want to chat further about the club, I am hear for ya and anyone else who needs/wants to chat.

I am here to help one and all who need a push out of the shadows into the tickling spotlight.
No more hiding! :devil:

Thanks man...appeciate the advice...I need to get out there and find some females who are into it too...Hard around here though...Seems weird to everyone....

NY

Most welcome my friend. Good luck.

Trust me, it does not seem as weird to everyone as you think.
Open up. You will be pleasantly surprised at the overall reaction.

In NYC, there are FAR more weirder things being done than tickling!

WHERE WERE YOU

I was in NYC August/September looking for guys like you, I asked on line but no answer?

misstickles and NYC_tickler

I was here. I did not see your post about being in NY. I was here in south Jersey. Kinda far outside of NYC but I would have definatly come up for a gathering at Paddles and to meet ya, misstickles!

My e-mail address is listed here in TMF as well as in the Hyenas Club.

[email protected]

So Miss Tickles when ya coming back to the city?

Either of ya, feel free to e-mail me anytime.

TTD

tickle club

Hey TTD,

appreciate the advice about the club...I think I will check it out next week...Although I am still a little hesitant since I never been to a place like this...You say its cool, so I may give it a whirl....

NYFootTickler

Miss Tickles?

OK,

I did not see this post from Miss Tickles...Obviously interested and wondering when u will be in the city...:)

NYFootTickler

What. Over 30 can't be in on this fun as well?????

tkdmoi

Who said anything about age (over 30's)? Not I!
I am over 40(not by much, only by 1).

As far as I am concerned, tickling knows no age.
You are as young as you feel.

TTD

Suffering From Lack Of Tickling in Massatuchetts

Hi Guy's,
My Name is Elvis, And I Live in a most conservative place in The U.S.
Massatuchetts. I'm someone like yourselfs that's despratly seeking Ticklees in my own area without to much success. It May take some time, but Tickle to death is right if you keep your head held high, and your feathers, you'll will soon come into a harvest of beauties just waiting for you. Listen to him he is very wise, and all knowing in the uncharted world of tickling, and tickle torture. Live Long, and prosper, and let the tickling feather of the force be with you, for all who seek it.

40 years old and still giggling

but then TTD do I look 40 to you?

JPie

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back