• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled to humiliate fff-f

tower98

TMF Master
Tickled to humiliate, and entertain

I was sitting at home watching TV when my ex-girlfriend Lisa called. Lisa has been hounding me to come and see her. We have not seen each other for a couple of years when out of the blue she called to talk to me. She really wanted me to come and play with her.

You see when we were dating we played some games. Lisa loved to tickle, and I loved her feet. She would tickle me to the point of me begging her to stop, and then I would kiss her feet.

After I told her I didn’t feel comfortable being with her because of her new girl friend she told me they broke up. Well, what the hell…why not, lets get together. We made arrangements to meet at her house next Friday night, and I would be able to stay the weekend.

I remembered Lisa as a tall, strong girl who liked to fight, and be mean. She was 5’8, around 150lbs, with a long chin. Her head was big, but she had the nicest pair of feet I have ever seen. With toes that went on forever and her milky soles I would never forget her.

As the week went by I remembered more of the cruel things she did to me. Once when I pissed her off she wrestled me down, tied me up, and left me on our porch with her socks stuffed in my mouth. Lisa sat on me and told her friends I was her foot toy. That was a very embarrassing day for me indeed.

Lisa was always taking advantage of my little tiny frame. Once when we were at a party I pushed her away from my friend because Lisa was up in her face. All she did was pick me up and toss me over her shoulder and continued her argument.

Even with all the bad, mean things she has done to me, I still new she could be nice. After all, she let me kiss her feet when ever I wanted. Those big size 8 feet tasted like sugar candy, and her feet smelled like perfume. I knew she sprayed foot spray on them for me, because she new I hated dirty smelly feet.

Friday had finally come, and I was looking foreword to some playtime. I wore my shorts and flip-flops, and my sports braw as I was directed. While I waited for her to answer the door I thought of her soft soles shoved into my face. I could almost feel her rough ball on her foot holding down my head. God I loved her feet. This was going to be a great night.

When she opened the door I went to give her a hug, but she stopped me. “Follow me”, was all she said. I knew she liked to play the role of dominant women so I did as she said. I followed her into the living room where she had ropes and padded cuffs on the floor.

When she told me to lie down on my back I did so with out hesitating. I watched her cuff my wrists, then loop a rope around it and tie it up around the radiator. Then she ties rope around my legs, several times preventing my legs movement. Next she used some toe cuffs to keep my feet together. While she stood over me to catch her breath I tested my bondage. It had me still; I could only move a few inches of my upper body.

Lisa sat on my chest then lowered her socked feet over my face. I lie there sniffing away at her lovely perfumed socks. Lisa giggles as she said, “I see you still love my feet”.

My pussy was heating up and getting wet as she massaged my face with her socks. Her socked feet rubbed my nose, then cheeks, and finished with my forehead. All the while I wondered what happened to the tickling.

Lisa just sat on me with her feet in my face as I sniffed to my hearts content. After a solid twenty minutes she reached down and pulled of her socks, then tossed them across the room. Lisa got up and looked at the clock, then began pacing. I watched her pace, her big, meaty feet pounding the floor as she went.

When the doorbell rang I was alarmed, who else was coming? I relaxed when I saw her sister, Shannon. She was 5’8, 140lbs. I remembered playing with her feet several times as well. Her soft, clean feet always tasted like fresh water. I was getting even more aroused with both of them in the room.

Shannon sat down next to me and pulled off her sneakers, then her socks. She asked if I wanted a smell, then held her bare feet over my face. I managed a quick whiff before she pulled away and laughed.

When Shannon asked if I new about the game I smiled and said, “Bring it on baby”.

That’s when Shannon asked Lisa what time Heather would be home. My heart stopped as I looked at Lisa. Lisa laughed as she said, “She has no idea about our game sis, let’s not tell just yet.”

I figured something evil was going to take place. I watched Lisa and Shannon leave the room, and then talk in a whisper. When they returned I was asking what was going on. Lisa stood over me, then placed her foot over my face and told me to smell. Her foot felt so good, but I had to know what was happening.

As I demanded to be let in on the secrete Lisa shoved her big wide foot into my mouth. She shoved it deep into my mouth preventing me from talking. Shannon was sitting next to my head whispering, “You’re going to smell some feet tonight, Lisa and I will test your tickling limits as you do. You poor thing…you have no idea how evil Lisa is”.

Lisa gave it up, she said, “Okay listen up freak…I have always wanted to tickle you really good. You never wanted to be tickled to long, so I never had the chance. My new girlfriend has always hated you, probably because I ALWAYS TELL HER HOW TICKLISH YOU ARE. She has wanted to humiliate you somehow, and she wants to do it in font of me. We all sat down and figured out how we could all be happy. We are going to tickle you while Heather watches, and you will smell her feet while we watch. You see, everyone will be happy.

They were watching my reaction, and they could tell how pissed I was.

Shannon continued, “We will tickle you for ten minutes straight, if you tell us to stop you will smell her feet, if you make it you win”. Simple…”

There was no way I could get loose, so I tried to stay calm, but when I heard the door slam I fought like a bitch to get lose. When Heather turned the corner I saw her for the first time. She was a little punk, looked like a gangbanger. Her short hair and tough look did not scare me. What did get me worried were her sneakers she was wearing with no socks. As she told Lisa about her basketball game I thought I was going to die.

No words could be spoken as I watched Heather set up a folding chair above my head, then rested her heals on the floor leaving her sneakers just above my head. They were all talking as I looked at them all in horror and disbelieve.

“So this is the shit for brains you were telling me about. Well bitch…today you will learn to stay away from my girl. You are so going to die today”, said Heather in an angry tone that left me worried.

Lisa and Shannon were getting comfortable on my sides as Heather watched me like a bulldog. I was trying to figure out what I could say, but nothing came to mind. Lisa was massaging my right side as Shannon started on my left side. It was a gentle touching, but had me laughing nonetheless.

As the tickling continued I looked above my head to see Heather’s out stretched legs with her sneakers rocking back and forth. There was no way I was going to smell her feet. I began thinking the ten minutes would go fast, with the light tickling I was going to make it.

Lisa slides her index finger up my side, over my stomach to my navel. As she twirled her finger around my navel I could feel my body tremble. With Shannon now poking my sides I was beginning to laugh louder and faster. When Lisa yelled one minute they both began tickling me faster as time expired.

Relieved I didn’t have to smell her feet I began to relax. It was a very short good feeling that I had. “You pass the first test, now we will tickle you for thirty minutes, if you want to stop after that you will have to kiss and smell”, laughed Lisa.

Before I was fully recovered the girls dug into my belly. They were tickling harder then before. Ten fingers digging into my belly was proving to be too much. As their fingers scratched at my stomach I was soon laughing uncontrollably. I was coughing and laughing as they worked my ticklish tummy. My eyes were closed as I tried to keep my sanity.

I could not help the begging, “STOP…STOOOOOPPPP…I’ll…dooooo…heeeeheeheeeheeehheeee…IT…” I cried.

Lisa replied, “Still fifteen minutes to go you stupid ass.”

Heather said, “Get ready for my feet you sissy”.

The tickling was maddening, it was getting intense, and the girls were tickling all over my stomach and sides. They moved around so much I had no idea where they would tickle me next. Fingers were poking my sides, digging into my navel, and wiggling all over my sides. Every now and then they snuck a few tickles along my waste.

My throat was sore and my lungs were screaming as the tickling went on. My stomach was as red as fire as they tickled me relentlessly. I could not see as tears filled my eyes. My laughter was shaky as my voice box began to fade. They reduced me to silent laughter when Lisa yelled one more minute. Again they tickled at a frantic pace to sneak in as many tickles as possible before time expired.

When the tickling ended I was covered in sweat and out of breath. I heard Lisa telling Heather to take off her sneakers. I was still huffing and puffing as I recovered from the tickling. When the girls erupted in laughter of their own I new what was about to happen. The smell hit me like smelling salts. I tried to pull away but Lisa and Shannon used their feet like a vice, holding my head between their feet to keep me still. I was still breathing deeply as I needed air and my body was overcome with the stench. Her feet were pushing my head down and I had to endure the smell. Covered in feet I lost all of my dignity at that moment.

After smelling for a minute Lisa asked if I wanted to stop. Knowing I could not take the smell I said, “No” and then closed my eyes as I anticipated the tickling. I heard Lisa telling Heather to tie her sneakers nice and tight, and then I felt a finger run up my sole. I opened my eyes to find Lisa at my feet and Shannon knelling next to my stomach.

“One hour of tickling now and we are not going to take it easy on you freak…to stop you will have to kiss, lick, and smell you loser”, explained Lisa.

“Not my FEEEETT” I screamed. Lisa new she had me, her fingers dug in at my toes, and then went sliding down my feet leaving me in a laughing attack like she never heard before. My toes were tied together preventing me from moving away. I was in a panic as my feet got tickled up and down with no stopping.

“STOP it…pleeeeeeasssseeee….nooooo…I’ll…do…ittt…heehaaheehaaheehaaheehaaheehaaheehaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahhhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahaa

NOT MY FEEEETTTT”

I wish I would have just smelled her feet to start with; this was going to kill me. Shannon used her knee across my waist to keep me still, and then unleashed some tickle kick ass on my stomach. Shannon dug into me with her fingers, and then wiggled them fast reducing me to silent laughter.

“Look at her laughing…what’s a matter, to much for you loser?”

My body was begging for a break, but tickling was all I got. Lisa pulled my toes back and concentrated on my tender toes. With every pinch my body shuddered and she was quickly moving from toe to toe to torture me even more.

“Such ticklish little feet you have…let’s see how ticklish this one is” she said as she tickled me.

My body was heaving up and down as the tickling sent me deeper into tickle hell. Being unable to twist and turn my body became one big tickle ball for them to tickle. They worked my most ticklish spots knowing I could not stop them. Laughter poured from my mouth as my most ticklish spots were getting tickled with out mercy.

All over my feet they tickled knowing how much I hated it. The sound of my laughter kept them tickling me at a dizzy pace. Between my toes was Lisa’s finger scratching at my ticklish toes. The more I laughed the harder they tickled me.

“Only twenty minutes to go idiot!

HEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAA

“You going to be able to get tickled for two hours?” asked Lisa.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO” I screamed out.

“I didn’t think so replied Shannon.

“Get ready Heather…looks like our foot lover is ready to show you how much she likes feet. Looks like she wants to show you she knows she is only a pee on around us.”

“Holly crap…looks like someone just lost even more of their dignity! Did someone just piss themselves?

Words just could not be formed as the tickling was affecting my thinking skills at the moment. Sounds were beginning to be hard to hear. My laughter seemed to be fading away as my body burned from the long tickle torture. Tears were flowing with no end in sight as my feet were tickled longer then my endurance level wanted.

After the tickling stopped I was unable to speak. My tired body was still shaking as I watched Lisa and Shannon take their placed next to my head and use their feet to hold my head still. Defeated I shook my head yes as Heather held her feet over my face.

With her feet covering my face I heard them all laughing and calling me names as I smelled her feet. My body quickly returned to normal as the smell overcame me. My head tried to turn away but the girls would not allow that.

“Damn girl…I can smell your smelly feet from over here” said Lisa sharply.

After she had me smell every inch of her feet she held her toes over my mouth and I thought I would just die. Lisa was saying over and over how much of a loser I was. Once she raised her feet off of my face I quivered knowing what I was expected to do next.

With her feet hovering over my head Lisa warned…”DO IT OR YOU GET TICKLED FOR TWO HOURS LOSER.”

“Kiss my feet y like a dog loser would!”

With no self respect left I reached up and kissed his feet from toes to heel. After I covered his feet with kisses I heard Lisa saying, “LICK LICK LOSER!”

Licking up her soles I thought I was going to barf. The taste was like nothing I have ever experienced before. The grim I was sucking off of her soles was just so nasty. With the girls laughing hysterically I just closed my eyes and licked her feet until she stood and left to take a shower.

I was so ashamed as I watched Heather leave the room. My body was lifeless as Lisa and Shannon removed some of my bondage and rolled me onto my stomach. I figured they were having some trouble with the bondage. When my legs were pulled tight once again and my arms pulled and stretched above my head and secured I felt a panic over coming me once again.

“Now let’s see how ticklish the other side of your body is shall we tickle lover?” asked Lisa.

“Please…I give up” I told them in a defeated tone.

HEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My body exploded as Lisa and Shannon tickled each foot skillfully. Using their nails they traced my soles and moved between my little toes. The slow to fast pace that they moved kept me laughing all out and forced me to scream bloody murder as I felt the tickling over coming me.

“Sounds like you really hate it” laughed Lisa as she and her sister moved their tickling up my leg. Feeling their fingers dance along my flesh stopping behind my knees I new I was in trouble. My body was straining to pull free from the torture. My knees were so ticklish that my body was wiggling and bouncing as much as the bondage would allow me.

“PLE…PLEEEEEE…PLEASSEEEEEEE…HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

HEEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHHE

I heard Lisa yelling to her sister, “that’s it…right there…keep tickling that spot!”

They were double teaming me knowing that I was going insane from their tickling. It was like my body was tingling from head to toe and there was noting that I could do to make it stop.

Once I was laughing silently they took a minute to get comfortable. As I fought t6o catch my breath they were laughing at me telling me how much of a begging wimp I was.

“You are so ticklish…bet you really want us to stop don’t you wimp” exclaimed Lisa.

“Yea…I think she would do anything to stop Lisa” said Shannon.

I was to busy sucking in air to speak but as soon as they started tickling my ass I found enough air to laugh again. My eye sight was blurry from all of my tears being forced from me. The light circling along my ass was too much to handle. The lighter and softer the touch the more intense the tickling seemed to be.

My butt cheeks were flexing and jumping to their soft feather like touch. Unable to stop the tickling all I could do was scream for help that would never come. The sisters were working me over with devastating effect. With all of the giggling and words of approval about their tickling me I new they were having a fun time.

Once again my words fell silent and my body was becoming too weak to move. Noticing I was close to the end they mercifully stopped tickling me. As I gasped for air Lisa went to see what was taking Heather so long. The compassionate Shannon offered me some water which I downed. Shannon even released me from my restraints and was massaging my ankles for me as I tried to calm down.

Lisa was yelling to Shannon that she would be right back. Heather was also yelling out to everyone, “When is everyone else coming?”

There was no way I could take anymore of this. With a quick kick I knocked Shannon onto her back and jumped to my feet. Shannon was stunned as I jumped over her. I was out the door before Shannon yelled that I had escaped. Stopping once I was on the sidewalk I bent over thankful that I was out of that house. When I saw Lisa, Heather, and Shannon come running out of the house I took flight. They all looked so upset and hostile I was running for fear of what they would do to me.

Ever since that day I have always been looking over my shoulder and avoided the shadows.

excellent story!! the humiliation factor was great! i always look forward to your stories..

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back