• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF:Celebrity Investigation Division V (J.Lo F/F)

TMF: Celebrity Investigation Division V (J.Lo F/F)

TMF: Celebrity Investigation Division V
By Slaver Tickler
Staring: Jennifer Lopez​
It was a sweltering hot summer day, and Jennifer Lopez was on a tare. The Air Conditioning in her New York apartment. The Latin pop star had just gotten off the phone with her land lord who had informed her that nobody could come in until tomorrow afternoon. The singer/actress cursed the man out in Spanish before slamming the phone down so hard it almost broke. J.Lo walked through the room, her long satin robe swaying around her ankles, into her bed room. The woman draped her robe over the back of a chair, then sat down in front of her vanity mirror. The topless diva took hold of a small bottle of perfume, and began to sprits it on her neck and breasts, almost instantly the tanned beauty collapsed onto the white counter top.

“Check check, this is January Girl.” said a voice, as a figure seemed to walk out of the wall. “J.Lo used that doped up perfume and is sleeping like a Latin Princess.”

“Excellent work J.G., you know what to do.” said a voice on the other end the communication, “Beaming equipment now.”

The TMF operative watched as the top half of a stock materialized, the young woman picked up the objected and carried it over to the Vanity were Jennifer was sleeping soundly. Positioning it over the Latina’s neck and wrists. Carefully, the agent, lowered it Pinning her to the counter. Flipping a switch on the sides, there was a soft humming, as the peace was locked itself into place. It was a nifty device cooked up by one of the boys in the mechanical section of the TMF, the humming was a heater that warmed up a special adhesive, in a matter of minuets, intent stocks.

Next January Girl took a hold of the singers beautiful hair, and began to tie it into a long tight braid. Once the agent had Jen’s hair braided up to the back of her head, she pulled it through a small hole on the top of the stock, lopping it through several rings. This was to keep Ms. Lopez’s head in an up right position forcing her to look into a the mirror and see the tortured expression on her face. January Girl stepped back and looked over her work, double checking to make sure her prisoner was secured properly. The agent smiled as her eye’s traveled over the unique body of her intended victim. For a long time the female agent had wanted to sink her finger into the empowered woman. There was nothing she liked better then to take control of some one who was considered a control freak.

“Uh… oh god… what’s that smell?” asked J.Lo, as the sent of smelling salts invaded her nostrils, “Hay, what the fuck?” she yelled, as she came to realize her predicament, “Who are you? What’s going on?” she raged, trying to pull free of the stocks.

“Well Ms. Lopez, I am a member of an organization called the TMF.” Began Jan, “We are a world wide group dedicated to the art of tickle torture and…”

“Oh no, no, no, no,” interrupted J.Lo, “Let me out of this right now, don’t you dare tickle me!”

“Oh I will tickle you Ms. Lopez,” commented to a wicked grin under her mask, “and there is nothing you can do about it.”
January Girl moved in on her helpless captive, staring hungrily at her exposed under arms. Apparently she had chosen the ideal time to strike, as Jen was only in her braw and panties. Looking toward another corner of the room, she could see a gorgeous gown hanging from a hook on the wall. It would seem that Ms. Lopez had some big event to attend, well there was a good chance she would be a tad late.

“Oh, oh not please don’t.” whimpered the singer as she felt a finger tease the outer rim of her right armpit, “Giggle, please, I mean it, stop it, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, fuck off.”

“Hay!” bellowed the operative, as she kicked the chair out from under her captive, “I won’t tolerate that sort of language.” she continued, with a firm swat to J.Lo’s big ass”

“Ouch!” replied Jen, at the stink of the spanking, “It tickles hahahahaha, hehehehehe, please stop, I hate it.”

“Oh please, how can you hate a tickle.” replied the TMF agent, “Besides there’s nothing you can do about it, and cursing will just make it worse for you.”

Jen wriggle and squealed, as she felt January Girl’s fingers invade her sensitive armpits. All her bedding seemed to fall on deaf ears, but actually the agent heard, and enjoyed, every word of it. The soft strokes of the other woman’s skilled hands sent the helpless Latina into hysterics, causing the beads of sweat on her head to star trickling down her reddened cheeks. The agent, feeling the repercussions of the heat as well, instructed her micro-fabric uniform to transform it’s self into a two peas swimsuit like garment. In giggling singer watched in aw as her tormentor’s outfit seemed to dissolve into a cut little bikini.

“Ah, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, c-cool costume, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, oh stop please, don’t tickle me!”

“Thanks, it’s my uniform.” replied the agent, “I’ll stop tickling when you pee.”

Jen’s eye’s widened at her tormentors condition for mercy. Peeing herself was about the grosses and most humiliating thing this woman could make her do. The thought of being forced to urinate was completely disturbing, and only added to her feeling of helpless ness. Tears began to well in the singers eyes, and if not for the restraints of her hair, Ms. Lopez would have struggled a lot harder. As it was, the singer could only stair into the merrier at her red face, as the mysterious woman’s fingers began to work over her luscious upper body.

The Operative revealed in her captives helpless wriggling. It felt so good to excerpt control over someone who was so used to being in control. What mad it all the more fun was Jennifer remarkable body. It was obvious that the triple threat star worked hard to keep herself in shape, but she wasn’t skinny like some other female celebrities tended to be. She had some meat on her bones, a little jiggle to her belly, which made kneading her sides and stomach so much fun. On Jen’s end of thin though, the well trained hands of her tormentor were driving her to the edge of insanity.

“Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, please stop it, I can’t bare it anymore!: screamed the helpless woman, “Oh, oh god stop it, please!” she continued, “Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, no more please, giggle-snort-giggle, I can’t… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha…”

For several minuets every attempt Jen made to talk failed. Ever word was released with a snort or giggle. January Girl franticly ran her fingers over the demanding divas sides, and reached under to teased her sensitive belly. Even the sensation of her hair being pulled couldn’t stop the sexy Latina from thrashing violently against her restrains. Tears and sweat mingled on her rosy cheeks, as she fell into silent laughter. The breathless Lopez received no reprise from her merciless tormentor, as she positioned herself behind the singers famous posterior and reached under to tickle the lowest part of her belly. All those years as a practice aid for the rookies had taught her all the best spots to tease, and the pubic aria was one of the best. Not to mention that pissing of Tickler in Black before a session wasn’t a good idea either.

“NO!” Jen screamed when she was finally able get a breath, “S-STOP IT! HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, P-PLEASE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE, I-I CAN”T STAND IT!!!”

Jen was granted a moment to breath, but only because her tormentor needed to reposition herself. The operative squatted down behind her prisoner, taking not of her sweat dampened panties, and how transparent they had become. With a soft spoken command the micro-fabric of January Girl’s gloves seemed to dissolved of her fingers, revealing ten long red nails. Not waiting any time the agent began to gently rake them over Ms. Lopez’s legs. The singers tortured reaction brought a warm fuzzy feeling to the other woman’s heart, like coco on a cold winters day.

“Oh please… sob, giggle, snort, leave me alone,” wined the helpless woman, “AH, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, not the knees, oh please not there, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, Oh god, I’m so tired, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, oh, oh wait what are you doing.”

Jennifer could feel on hand squeezing he left knee while a second was peeling of her sweat drenched panties. The actress thought about kicking her captor, but thought better of it, for fear of exposing her sensitive soles. Soon the damp garment was down around her ankles, leaving the Latina’s “gimmick” exposed and vulnerable to the agents whims. Ms. Lopez felt her tormentors hand take a firm grip of her big ass. The gentle kneading and stroking soon invoked the loudest and hardest laughter Jen could ever remember. In all her 30+ years of life, never had anybody made her laugh so hard. The agent watched anxiously, waiting for that thin stream of liquid gold to erupt from her hostage.

“Oh, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, oh not please, I’m gonna, gonna, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, OH GO NO DON’T MAKE ME…”

“Mission accomplished base, January girl…” began, but was interrupted.

“I don’t know who you are,” whimpered the Lopez, as she slumped to the floor exhausted, “but, I actually think I needed that.” she mumbled on, “Thanks.”

THE END

(Thanks to Januarygirl_f/f for letting me use her in this story)
(As always thanks to Myriad for the use of the TMF name.)

Sorry this one took so long, I hope it was worth it.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back