• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Wars Chapter 1

CoreyFarmer

TMF Novice
Finally! I finnaly was able to start writing! Yay! I hope you like it! Sorry that is kind of short...

The story begins with a young Shalla named Katie. She is 18 years old, 5'8" with blue eyes and long black hair tha flowed down to her waist. Her foot size was 4. She isn't the most beautiful woman, but meerly plain looking. She was cute, though. Like the rest of the Slalla race, she was forced to where a plain looking dress until she was 18 years old. Tomorrow was her birthday, and it just so happened to be the day of the move. This was a day that happened every month in which the Tickone's would come and take all the new 18 year old's to the Dungeon's and bring the older Shalla's back to the younger one's for raising. Katie was no exception. Parting was never easy, even with it happening so often. Katie's nanny, Trisha, hugs her tightly as tears flow down her face. Trisha new full well what was instore for Katie.
"Be safe, child." She says, patting the girls head. Katie nods to her,
"Yes, nana." Trisha looks down at the child and smiles, "If only she knew. If she knew her destiny...unfortunently, I can't tell her. If I did, it would be ruined...." Katie blinks at the blank expression on her nanny's face.
"Nana? Is there something wrong?" Trisha snaps out of it and looks at her,
"No, dear. Nothing...." The day went by and soon it was time for bed. Katie lays down in her room and covers herself with the blanket and rests her head on her pillow. She gazes up at the ceiling. For some reason, she wasn't scared to go into the Dungeons. Actually, she was kind of looking forward to it. She had to be one of the only Shalla's who actually enjoyed being tickled. Every Shalla was forced to endure 6 hours of tickling every week by the Tickone's to see if they had any heart problems and wouldn't be able to make it through the next couple decades. Everytime one of the Tickone's tickled her, it was a most wonderful feeling. It tickled like all hell, but it always made her feal good. She never let them see this, though. She always pretended to be in agony. Who knew what they would do if they found out she enjoyed it. As the thoughts of her new life flowed through her head, she finally drifted off to sleep.
Katie was awoken early by her Trisha. She lead her out into the fields with some other girls. There were about 8 other Shalla's from Katie's village who were going to the Dungeons, and one of them was her best friend, Ally. Ally was shorter the Katie, about 5'3". She had Blonde hair that was only down to her shoulders, and green eyes. Her foot size was 5. Trisha pretty much raised both of them, so they were as good as sisters. Katie took her place next to Ally, who was trembling. Katie and Ally were complete opposites when it came to tickling. She hated it with a passion. She leans over to speak with Katie,
"Katie...I hate being tickled!" Katie sighs and smiles at her,
"I know ya do...try not to think about it." Ally glares at her,
"Try not to think about it?!" One of the guards over hears the two of them and glares.
"You two! Shut up now!!" THe two girls eep and go quiet. A truck suddenly drives up to the village field and stops. The truck looked like an Army truck, with a front passanger spot that had four seats, two in the front and two in the back. The back was caged and a one way mirror was looking into it from the front. Two woman step out of the back. They were both wearing all black. A skirt down to there knees, and a black blouse. One had a notepad and glasses, the other just a menacing stare. The one with the stare steps up and infront of the young Shalla's and clears her throat,
"Hello, young slaves. My name is Crystal. Mistress Crystal to you..." Katie watches in facination, looking down at Crystal's long, manicured nails. She shivers in anticapation. Crystal countinues, "You will all be spending the next 40 years in are dungeons..." Some girls began to cry, "You will be given every Sunday off, and a week off every 5 weeks. During the Sunday's off, you will be given pedicures and body massages. During the week off, you are free to soicalize and do whatever...as long! As it is in the perimeters. If you cross the lines..." she smirks an evil smirk. "You will be sent to the box..." Even Katie gulped at this. Trisha had told her about "The Box". You were secured naked in there while your feet and head were sticking out. They then opened toe top of it and put in Gareas. Gareas were like tiny worms that inhabited the planet, but had a feathery body. They put in 300 Gareas and while they moved around and tickled your body, Jegeros(Dog like creatures with two tounges) licked your feet. They kept you in it for 12 hours straight, no breaks. It was rumored that people actually died from this torture, but it's more then likely jsut a rumor to scare Shallas. Crystal countinued her speach, "Now! Everyone abored the truck!" The young Shalla's all walk towards the truck and get in toe back. Ally and Katie walk together. The woman with the clip board pokes each one of the girls as they passed her, making each one squeel with laughter. When she got to Katie, she poked her, causing the young girl to jump and fling her arms up. One of her fingers accidently glide across the Tickone's stomach, causing her to giggle. She looked at Crystal with terror, and so did the other guards. The Shalla's blinked in confusion. Katie was the first to speak.
"Oops...sorry..." She was quickly slapped hard across the face by Crystal, causing her to stumble back and ge caught by Ally. They both frown. Crystal looks at Katie darkly.
"What...did...you...do!?" Katie regains her balance and looks at Crystal, scared out of her wits. "I, uh, well, umm...think, I, um...tickled...her?" she gulps. Crystal slowly regains her cool, and points to the truck. "Get in...NOW!!" The two friends eep once again and jump into the truck. Crystal and the tickled Tickone (Who was sweating now) climb into the frunt, where no one could hear them. Crystal looks at the tickled one.
"How did this happen, Sherrel?" Sherrel shakes madly. "I-I dont know...." Crystal sighs. "We'll have to tell the queen once we get back to the Palace...maybe your just special, Sherrel!" Before Sherrel could even react, Crystal had grabbed her stocking foot and tore off the shoe and began running her long nails down her foot. Sherrel shrieks and bucks wildly. "NOOO! HahAhahaha!! Sta-ahahahap!!" The slaves in the back could not see or hear this going on. Ally looks at Katie, still confused.
"What was that all about?...Kaite?" Katie was staring down at her hands, "Whats wrong?" Katie blinks nad looks at her friend.
"Ally...Look!" she holds up her nails. They were glowing red.

Next week! Initiations at the Dungeon! Comments always welcome!

AWESOME!

Your story has plenty of material for my tickling fantasies.

Can't wait for chapter 2.

Lurch7

Oops...

Hah...hah...I completly forgot I started this story. Chapter 2 is here, and Im sorry for the wait!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back