• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Candid Camera

Xodlirv

4th Level Green Feather
There was a classic bit from the black & white years of Candid Camera. A woman stuck her leg, in a stocking, through a hole in a wall in the hosiery department of a store. People walking by thought it was a mannequin leg, but occasionally she'd move it and freak them out. At one point a man tickled her foot.

There's a big collection of Candid Camera coming out on DVD later this summer. I don't know if this will be on it but it's possible!

I remember that episode, when it was originally broadcast when I was a child. :D

It was all black-and-white when I saw it, part of the half hour original Candid Camera show.

I think you may have seen a retrospective, where they were already filming in color, but showed favorite clips from the past.

Allen Funt was the host, of course. The lovely co-host was JoAnn Pflug (married for a time to game show host Chuck Woolery). Mr. Funt played with Ms. Pflug's stockinged toes during the intro, and gave her an excellent tickle just before running the vintage "stocking game" clip.

This was pretty unforgettable for me. I tried masking my excitement with my parents in the room. It wasn't easy. :xpeepsofa

I also recall Ms. Pflug in a movie set in a hospital. She was at the reception desk, and we were given a wonderful close-up of her sliding her foot out of her shoe and pressing some secret call button on the floor with her toes. As a kid, I thought JoAnn Pflug was pretty yummy.

Vollin, I checked out some Candid Camera sites. You can purchase DVDs, but I found none where "The Stocking Game" (I'm pretty sure that's what Funt called it) was listed, either by title or description.

Like you, I would love to see this again, too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back