• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Candid Camera 1+2

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
2 foot tickling clips from Candid Camera:

Candid 1: Woman puts feet into bowl of worms
Candid 2: Ticklish pedicure

Very nice clips! Thanks for posting!

That first one actually isn't from Candid Camera. It was from a short-lived game show called Anything For Money. Contestants bet on how much money it would take to get people stopped on the street to perform strange, disgusting, or humiliating stunts. Sort of a predecessor of Fear Factor.

Anything for Money

I remember this show. Contestants would guess how much money it would take to get the person to do whatever the stunt was. There was an episode where the guy stopped a woman on the street and paid her to be tickled. I was still in junior high at the time and it was really strange for me watching it with my family. If my memory serves me, it took $200 dollars for the woman to submit to being tickled and both contestants lost (they wagered too low). She wasn't ticklish on her feet, but she was ticklish on her sides. The guy even tried to tickle the roof of her mouth!

Barlow :cool2:

Barlow said:
I remember this show. Contestants would guess how much money it would take to get the person to do whatever the stunt was. There was an episode where the guy stopped a woman on the street and paid her to be tickled. I was still in junior high at the time and it was really strange for me watching it with my family. If my memory serves me, it took $200 dollars for the woman to submit to being tickled and both contestants lost (they wagered too low). She wasn't ticklish on her feet, but she was ticklish on her sides. The guy even tried to tickle the roof of her mouth!

Barlow :cool2:

Praise be! Someone else remembers this show! I had for years an audio cassette with that on it!

~ toyou

worms who would of guessed

never knew worms would tickle so well. hmmm maybe i found a way to show my female friends a good time while fishing lol. Good clips

in wmv version please! :sadcry:
in mpeg or mpg version please! :sadcry:

i have Real Player but the clips not start :cry1:
escuse me for my English,i'm Italian.

Sorry, I can't change clip formats. Have you tried to download them first and then play them? Sometimes the setting doesn't allow streaming.

Candid 1 (foot in worms) was actually from the show "Anything for Money".

Candid 2, I was expecting the Pedicurist to be purposely tickling the women getting pedicures not an actress ACTING like a very ticklish women getting the pedicure.

That one was probably exagerated immencely!

Thanks for posting them however.

TTD

There was a stockinged foot tickle scene in black and while in the 1950's/1960's ...

Candid Camera where a stocking display was set on a table in a ladies boutique. There was a hole in the table where a real woman's stocking foot was poking through. The foot was moving back and forth as if it were a "robot" displaying the stockings. The tablecloth covered the actress who was hiding under the table and the camera was filming peoples reactions to this very lifelike display. Occasionally someone would tickle the foot because it looked so real and they jumped when the ticklish toes would wiggle and the foot would jerk! I would love to see this clip again.

These were nice to watch, thanks for converting them to wmv Rajee! :cool: I'm thanking you in the name of those who could not play the files in their original formats, i managed to view them just fine. :upsidedow

quality

nice clips but the quality wasnt all that and in the 2nd one coodnt realy see the womans feet :( nice clips though all the same :) :firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back