• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miranda Fortune

IcarusRain

The Genius behind teh 3 amazing Miranda Fortune series and I have emailed in the last 2 months. If you see this my hero, please respond to it;)
I hope we see a new Miranda Fortune story soon with her meeting the gypsy again with the ideas we traded

Thanks
Dave

Easy on the mayo!

<P>Jeez! The only heroes in this apartment are made in the delicatessen downstairs.<P>
<P> Anyway, patience, lad, patience. Believe me, I'm still working on the story. The problem is that I'm working on a lot of stories, promised to a number of folks, and, naturally, they're all incomplete
as I jump from tale to tale.<P>
<P>But, Miranda is meeting Mrs. Azure again, and I'm incorporating those
elements you requested, OK? And I will finish it, I promise. But, take it easy. It's coming...soon, I hope.<P>

there were three?!?

I got the fortune teller story and the babysitting story, but I apparently missed the third one! Could someone repost please?

By the way, "The Voyage Out" part 3 is in the works...just to make sure this post doesn't belong solely in the request forum...

Miranda Fortune fans rejoice!

Issue #21 of Tales from the Asylum magazine features a brand new "Miranda Fortune" adventure. In addition to this Miranda will return again in the December issue #23 of TFTA as well.

Preview TFTA #21
http://www.mtjpub.com/tfta21.htm

Fans of Capt. Spalding A.K.A. Tee Hee Lawrence will also be pleased to here that our online e-publication "Fiendish Intent" #2 also features a brand new story by him called "Cootchy-Coo Contract"

Preview Fiendish Intent #2
http://www.mtjpub.com/fiendishintent2.htm

The Captain rules!!!!

(Just thought I'd say that....)

I'd let you kiss my ring, but I haven't found the right Cracker Jacks box yet...

Many thanks, Dave, but if that's true, why won't they let me cut into
the line at the post office...

Hmmm,

I seem to have missed those somehow. Any chance someone could repost?
cheers

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back