• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Stories

bass

TMF Expert
OK here is my first post of my true stories... I hope you all like them, cuz I sure did...

The first story has to do with my g/f... her name is "Jen" (not really, but ya know)...

well anyway one day I was at her house and we were just in her room relaxing and watching tv and stuff, but she seemed to have the biggest problem sitting still... she kept rocking on the bed and bouncing up and down and stuff... and everytime i looked at her she would stop, but then when i looked away she would start doing it again... so an idea popped into my head ;)

"ya know, I bet you can't sit still for even five minutes" is what I said to her... and of course, she denied it, saying it would be no problem to sit still for 5 minutes, so she layed down on her back and is like "time me" so i looked at the clock... she had five minutes, but of course I wasn't just gonna sit there...

I scooted closer to her and rolled up her shirt (just to her braline) and i started lightly tickling her stomach... she laughed and her body jerked up and she said "No fair!!" so I explained that if she could take it for five minutes, I'd let her tickle me for 10 minutes (scary, yet exciting thought haha) so she agreed to it...

It was the greatest feeling in the world... sitting there with a hott girl laying down with her shirt up, and you sitting there tickling her stomach... she was just giggling away a storm, her body was shaking, and she was clenching a pillow as tight as i have ever seen in my life...

unfortunately, after about 3 minutes she said she couldn't take it anymore, so I stopped, and me being the good sport (and tickler/ticklee) i agreed to let her tickle me anyway, but just for 5 minutes... so then she tickled me on my sides, stomach, and feet for 5 minutes... it was a great experience...

The second story has to do with my best friend "Julie"'s cousin, "Laura"...

It was this past summer, and I was hanging out with Julie alot, cuz she's my best friend... Julie is about 5'3, italian, nicely matured, and VERY ticklish in all the right places, especially her feet (size 6) and sides/stomach... well anyway she told me her cousin Laura was coming down and that her mom thought we should hook up while she was down here (this was before I was going out with "Jen") so I figured ah why not, might get some fun out of it...

So I met laura, and the first thing she did when we met was right "Test Tickle" on my upper arm (say it out loud, u will get it) so I was happy, figured maybe I could get some tickling out of this... well anyway we went to the beach alot and stuff and I saw Laura's feet alot, which were very nice... but then one night... i had such a perfect happening...

Oh ya, I forgot... Laura is 5'6, I believe of Phillipine decent, NICELY matured, and about a size 7 foot...

Me, Laura, and Julie were all at Julies house, upstairs in her room, when Julie left to go get her b/f and bring him over... so anyway... it was just me and laura... in julies room... alone... and she was barefoot... well i fell asleep, dont ask me how, but i did... and i was all comfortable, but then i felt laura remove my socks and start very lightly tickling my feet... but i was supposed to be asleep so I just twitched around and let her continue for like 10 seconds... so then I woke up with an abrupt jerk and saw her laughing at me...

i thought nothing of it, figured it was just a coincidence (sp?) so then we were sitting (i was laying) on julie's bed and laura positioned herself so perfectly.. i could see both of her nice smooth soles right in my face... I couldn't help myself... I just started lightly stroking her soles, and she let out the nicest giggle/gasp I have ever heard in my life... I stopped for a minute, and then kept on going... she was giggling constantly for about 5 minutes, until julie came home, so i stopped...

laura went back to NY where she is from... I still talk to her online sometimes though... I told her about my tickling and foot fetishes and she thought it was so cool... so she made me a deal that next time she comes down (which is in like 4 or 5 months now) she is going to let me tickle her feet for 10 minutes straight, and her other ticklish spot, which is her stomach... we are talking full out tickling, while she is tied up... she is so cool...

Well that's all I have for you right now... I have plenty more true stories, but I don't know if anybody is even gonna read these ones, so I might put them up later... keep in mind that these are true, if it sounds like a story to you, its just because of the way I wrote them, but I promise all of you that these are true stories...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back