• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Xiaolin Showdown - tickle torture (Robot/MMF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
This is the first time I've ever used Hacha to create a file, so here goes.

The file is split into 5 parts, and will create a hi-res .wmv file when finished.
It's close to a 8mb file.

A description of the scene can be found here at http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=59163

Last edited:
i've tried everything i can to get these to work. i extracted them all to the same place, and there's no new ull file. i can't even play it just by clicking on one of them. i always get a message saying it's an unrecognized file format. I WANNA SEE THIS SO BAD!

You need to use hacha.exe to join the files. Type that into Google, you'll probably find it pretty easily.

i'm trying, and it's not working. Damn spanish program...*points at the sky* it's him. HE'S doing this. He's punishing me for sum reason. Doesn't want me to be happy.

I don't know much about Hacha either, hence the warning at the first, basically stating I don't know what I'm doing :)

I'm assuming the files do work once properly combined, since I haven't had anyone replying here stating otherwise.

Go to this link, and it may help you out:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?p=123684

thank you SO much for that link! it helped SO much!! great clip! so good to see tickle torture in cartoons, especially on girls! :) laughter coulda been a bit better, and it coulda used sum begging, but all in all, GREAT! Thanks SO much!

P.S. I'm still trying to find time to do the first page of that comic. Before i start, i need to draw out measurement lines on the paper so i can get my panels right. Normally i'd use my comic book paper that has the lines already on it, but it's too big for the scanner.

this clip

does anyone have the completed version of this clip or an easier way to do this? I have a mac and used machacha and can't get anything to work. If you can't help that's fine but appreciate if you can.

lol, cute clip. Worked fine for me, thanks! :)

Make it WMV!

I can't use whatever program this is, PLEASE make it into a NORMAL format

MAN! I wanna freakin' SEE this! :rant: Can you PLEASE make it into a normal format? PLEASE? I'm begging you! I HAFTA see this clip, man! :illogical Stupid Windows :ranty:

wannaseetickly said:
MAN! I wanna freakin' SEE this! :rant: Can you PLEASE make it into a normal format? PLEASE? I'm begging you! I HAFTA see this clip, man! :illogical Stupid Windows :ranty:

HPRW, that better not be you!

please make it into a normal format

(do not split it)

How the h*ll did you not know it was me?I'm everywhere. I'm in the trees. I'm in the birds. I'm in your socks. :sowrong:

please LEAVE, or i'll have to take responsibility and report you. i'm sorry.

Yeah, didn't work for me either, when I tried to link. Oh well. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong. :(

damn i been looking for this clip everywhere to and all the time some one split it :( there has to be a normal version of it somewhere!! riiight guys?? >..> please say there is

ok, seriosuly, guys. reruns are on Cartoon Network now, like, EVERY day. usually MORE THAN ONCE. just keep watching for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back